Page 41 of 67 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 51 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ RELEASE ] 3G iPhone Unlocked - Eat the yellowsn0w

been having problems since day one like everyone else, just updated to .95, all is perfect, time to sell my 2g iphone thanks devteam
    by the way dsmkilla go cry somewhere else....

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    live in Detroit.... got tmobile... my sim is actually ver 39.1 last night on yellow snow0.9.4 i got everything to work.. but outgoing calls. then tried my moms sim and her version starts with 27. something something.. and it worked flawlessly.. this morning i updated to yellowsn0w to 0.9.5 and nothing is working.. when toggling airplane mode on and off it just searches for a sec.. so right now im doing the whole things over rejailbreaking and everything well see what happens...
    I know this sounds silly but I have proven this. In my house on the first floor where the laptop is its takes about 10 minutes to toggle airplane an finally connect. (I assume this must be a weak point however I have 4 bars after I connect in this area.)

On my second floor I toggle and connect with in 5-10 seconds.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Confirmed, 0.9.5 fixed the outgoing calling issue with Tmobile USA California. Nice job Dev Team.

iPhone? More like MyPhone imagineThiss's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by upstateiphone View Post
    I know this sounds silly but I have proven this. In my house on the first floor where the laptop is its takes about 10 minutes to toggle airplane an finally connect. (I assume this must be a weak point however I have 4 bars after I connect in this area.)

On my second floor I toggle and connect with in 5-10 seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by jay510 View Post
    Confirmed, 0.9.5 fixed the outgoing calling issue with Tmobile USA California. Nice job Dev Team.
    what version sim do you guys have... and where do you live ??

Thumbs up yellowsn0nw
    great job with 09.5 everything works great

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by massimuzzo View Post
    great job with 09.5 everything works great
    okay what are you guys doing exactly common help a brother out lol.. live did u install via cyida... was there anything weird you did.. are your sims 39.1 or older than that.... ?? thanx guy any info would be appreciated....

Is anybody getting a tone with they insert there sim or turning off and on plane mode.. i dont anymore

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hondapro210 View Post
    Is anybody getting a tone with they insert there sim or turning off and on plane mode.. i dont anymore
    i never did

still get the searching for a spilt sec and i have had plane mode off for more than 10 min still nothing..

Thanks

does some one have installer installed... if you do plz can you check for me what version yellowsn0w is i heard its still on 0.9.4..

Quote Originally Posted by hondapro210 View Post
    still get the searching for a spilt sec and i have had plane mode off for more than 10 min still nothing..
    me to man ... me to....
    Last edited by imagineThiss; 01-03-2009 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sweet T-Mobile US in houston working great EVERYTHING is working with the new 0.9.5 on sim car 39.01a. DEV TEAM IS THE ****

since 9.4 came out i have not been able to connect to tmobile

how do u know what sim u have (going side ways mine says ocs 2.4) is that the older one
    Last edited by hondapro210; 01-03-2009 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone i pimping's Avatar
    Thanks

working fine here even after reboot

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by niacafis View Post
    Sweet T-Mobile US in houston working great EVERYTHING is working with the new 0.9.5 on sim car 39.01a. DEV TEAM IS THE ****
    hey man what did you do exacltyyyyy ??

i had already updated the firmware and installed 0.9.4 so this is what i did this morning. if you cant get 0.9.4 to work just uninstall then reinstall and do steps 2-5, thats how i got 0.9.4 to work but couldnt make calls.

1)upgraded to 0.9.5 via Cydia
    2)reset network settings
    3)reboot phone with sbsettings
    4)wait till phone says "no service"
    5)switch to airplane for a few seconds switch back and bam called my voicemail

im so ******* happy i can make calls now
    Last edited by niacafis; 01-03-2009 at 10:45 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to niacafis For This Useful Post:

hondapro210 (01-03-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by niacafis View Post
    Im in san antonio can u tell me what u did step by step!!! please i getting ready to sell this sh-t..j/k

Well I am in Canada with a Rogers locked phone. Have a Prepaid T-mobile Sim 39.01a model.
    With .91 it didn't work
    with .94 the sim was recognized and i could receive calls and make texts outgoing attempts would fail and bars would drop to nothing.

.95 has done the trick. After a simple reboot and remembering to turn off 3g in settings. The phone works flawlessly. I made a call to my t-mobile voicemail from the phone and it worked great full 4-5 bars of signal too roaming on the rogers network..

So first off THANKS DEV TEAM!!!! DESPITE SOME HITCHES AND GROWING PAINS WITHIN A COUPLE OF DAYS OF TARGET MORE THAN 95% OF PHONES CAN NOW BE UNLOCKED THANKS TO YOU!!!!!

Now that said I do have a question:

While I am on my home cellular network with my stock sim from my locked carrier, is there any detriment to having yellowsn0w running?
    Will it affect reception? cause bugs to my calls? diminish battery life?
    Should I uninstall it and only reinstall it before I need to use a SIM from another provider when I travel?

Quote Originally Posted by canadoc View Post

Now that said I do have a question:

While I am on my home cellular network with my stock sim from my locked carrier, is there any detriment to having yellowsn0w running?
    Will it affect reception? cause bugs to my calls? diminish battery life?
    Should I uninstall it and only reinstall it before I need to use a SIM from another provider when I travel?
    I am not a Dev Team member, and I probably don't know what I am talking about, but my intuition is that you shouldn't uninstall just because is a waste of time. My understanding is that yellosn0w simply injects some code once in your system and unlocks it. It won't use up battery, it won't affect calls and reception, and you won't need to run it again if you want to use a different SIM card. Your machine is now SIMlock-free (or unlocked). You can swap SIMs any time you want (until the next firmware/baseband upgrade, of course, then it all starts all over again...)
    iPhone 2G Pwned 3.1.2
    MBP OSX 10.6.3

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

@canadoc. Good question. Doubt it has any noticable effect, but with the crapy battery life even saving a few CPU cycles could help.

Did all mentioned! Worked but after reboot failed? Hours of messing with it nothing? Put turbo sim back in and it found service on it's own, which it never was able to do for the past few months. Every time I lost service I would need to take sim out call on old phone and then reinsert. Guess that's the best I will get for now?
    Ps old sim, 8gig , new Mexico, t-mobile.
    Going to enjoy my Saturday!
    Good luck!

Page 41 of 67 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 51 ... LastLast