Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1326

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [ RELEASE ] 3G iPhone Unlocked - Eat the yellowsn0w

  1. #201
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Cymru
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    I can get a signal with t-mobile UK, can use internet all ok, but the second i make a call or send a text, my signal drops & i have 2 reboot

  2. #202
    [irrelevant]
    Last edited by tonycortes; 06-09-2010 at 01:20 AM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to tonycortes For This Useful Post:

    bballcat03 (01-01-2009)

  4. #203
    I just uninstalled it.
    I will just reinstall once its all fixed.
    Only thing i could think of to do until its fixed.

  5. #204
    I'm good to go

  6. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by tonycortes View Post
    For those of you having problems with outgoing calls, I believe the problem lies in when the phone sends a Call Setup Request, the RR connection is not established (GSM) for unknown reasons. May be due to incorrect yellowsn0w installation or bug
    Now that's some useful info right there! Now we need to turn it around. THanks!

  7. #206
    thanks....That worked for me with UK Vodafone.....

  8. #207
    I also noticed I connected better on the second floor in my house. So maybe try another location where your working.

    I'm having no issues.

    App-Store works fine for me on edge / wifi.

    Tmobile USA
    16GB White
    3G off
    quickpwn
    yellowsn0w
    restart
    airplane on/off if no service comes on. Then Searching -- TMOBILE~

  9. #208
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    813
    Thanks
    417
    Thanked 108 Times in 80 Posts

    i am thinkin the only people having probs with it never showin tmobile are people like me who were using a sim bypasser.

    i believe the sim bypasser has created a larger gap and the sim is no longer making a good enough connection.

    i am going to try puttin some tape on the back of my sim to make it a lil thicker and see if that works.

  10. #209
    seems kinda weird some can make calls though and some can't

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoojack View Post
    i am thinkin the only people having probs with it never showin tmobile are people like me who were using a sim bypasser.

    i believe the sim bypasser has created a larger gap and the sim is no longer making a good enough connection.

    i am going to try puttin some tape on the back of my sim to make it a lil thicker and see if that works.
    Interesting theory. Let us know how it turns out.
    Last edited by bballcat03; 01-01-2009 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by upstateiphone View Post
    I also noticed I connected better on the second floor in my house. So maybe try another location where your working.

    I'm having no issues.

    App-Store works fine for me on edge / wifi.

    Tmobile USA
    16GB White
    3G off
    quickpwn
    yellowsn0w
    restart
    airplane on/off if no service comes on. Then Searching -- TMOBILE~
    Can you make phone calls?

  12. #211
    Didn;t Work For me too ...
    Don't Know why , i;v done exactly every thing as it was said to do
    Even with my TurboSim Still i get NO SERVICE With 2.2 + YellowSn0W !
    tryinng to go back to 2.1

  13. #212
    [irrelevant]
    Last edited by tonycortes; 06-09-2010 at 01:20 AM.

  14. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by tattoojack View Post
    i am thinkin the only people having probs with it never showin tmobile are people like me who were using a sim bypasser.

    i believe the sim bypasser has created a larger gap and the sim is no longer making a good enough connection.

    i am going to try puttin some tape on the back of my sim to make it a lil thicker and see if that works.
    I was wondering the same about my Gevey. But only took out once after install... I just got use to rebooting 100 times after NO SERVICE...

    If so I'm going to buy a thousand sim holders and resell on EBAY!! LOL

  15. #214
    [irrelevant]
    Last edited by tonycortes; 06-09-2010 at 01:20 AM.

  16. #215
    Im I the only one or is anybody else on AT&T repeatedly losing connection?
    I did the yellowsn0w install from cydia and everything went fine. I unlocked it like 1hour and half ago and in that time ive lost connection about 50 times.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to lasteve For This Useful Post:

    Caleb_Soccer_Star (01-01-2009)

  18. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    Update #4 on Dev Team Blog:

    The unlock will silently quit on anything other than baseband 02.28.00. It detects the wrong version and just quits to avoid any damage. Please double check your Modem Firmware setting in Settings->General->About.

    That's why it matters.
    Oh I was running yellowsn0w from the command line and gave me an error telling me that I was using 2.11.07 baseband so apparently it doesn't do that when you install thru cydia

    Quote Originally Posted by minawagdi View Post
    HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    I was on the 2.1 unlocked via gevey 3G i restored to 2.2 amd jailbreaked with quickpwn and NO SIGNAL BAR???????????????????
    the carrier (null) (null)
    Yeah sorry to hear that man. This unlock was DEFINITELY NOT READY for public release.

  19. #217
    I took my turbo sim out, checked that I am 2.28 and followed the steps and installed 0.91. but it still says no service on the phone. I am using t-mobile in the us. any ideas?

  20. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by tonycortes View Post
    Can someone with FAILED OUTGOING CALLS on T-Mobile try this:

    Remove SIM card
    Insert into a T-Mobile phone
    Place a call, use Edge
    Remove SIM card
    Reinsert into yellowsn0w unlocked iPhone
    Attempt call

    Worth a shot, let me know results
    I don't have another t mo phone laying around...damn

  21. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by lasteve View Post
    Im I the only one or is anybody else on AT&T repeatedly losing connection?
    I did the yellowsn0w install from cydia and everything went fine. I unlocked it like 1hour and half ago and in that time ive lost connection about 50 times.

    Yes, i have the exact same problem.

  22. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by zeke900 View Post
    I took my turbo sim out, checked that I am 2.28 and followed the steps and installed 0.91. but it still says no service on the phone. I am using t-mobile in the us. any ideas?
    are you rebooting, taking the SIM card out, letting it sit for a couple minutes, putting it back in, turning airplane mode on....waiting 10 seconds and then turning airplane mode off?

Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •