Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3G Unlock VERY SOON - Works on ALL Basebands?

Quote Originally Posted by punkstar31 View Post
    I don't understand.

Weren't they advising everyone to not update their baseband?

I won't update/restore my phone until I check the soft unlock doesn't work with my current one anyways.
    They were saying not to upgrade and stick with the old baseband, but I guess after they found the exploit in the latest baseband, they made it only for the baseband to make the process as easy and as safe as possible...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Dude is sleeping

OK this is ridiculous, DEV TEAM definitely gets an "F" for presentation! lol

Thanks

Upgrade now or you won't be enjoying your unlocked 3g right away

Quote Originally Posted by DSMKilla View Post
    OK this is ridiculous, DEV TEAM definitely gets an "F" for presentation! lol
    Are you kidding?
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 01-01-2009 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Upgrade now or you won't be enjoying your unlocked 3g right away

Are you kidding?
    NO are YOU kidding? This is horse *****. I mean don't get me wrong were all grateful for the unlock but holy ***** this is getting ridiculous people been waiting all damn day for this unlock. Now all these little delays and surprises keep popping up. It's getting old.

I think YOUR the one who needs to pay attention!

obviously that wasn't the real dev team...

Thanks

NO are YOU kidding? This is horse . I mean don't get me wrong were all grateful for the unlock but holy this is getting ridiculous people been waiting all damn day for this unlock. Now all these little delays and surprises keep popping up. It's getting old.
    You must be joking pal!

My iPhone is a Part of Me BarcaMagic's Avatar
    Thanks

bravo and killa cmon guys chill out.alcohol is kicking in

You must be joking pal!
    Yeah totally joking ha ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by bballcat03 View Post
    obviously that wasn't the real dev team...
    OK smarty pants well this post right here was made at 9:53AM on 12.31.08 by a MODERATOR! So once again like I said ***** is getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon@9:53AM 12/31/0879 View Post
    Not available yet... check again in 5 mins an report back.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaMagic View Post
    bravo and killa cmon guys chill out.alcohol is kicking in
    Hell yea broski drink drink drink and drink some more whooo hooo!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DSMKilla For This Useful Post:

kingkong (01-01-2009)

Thanks

Update 4: (a) The yellowsn0w Cydia package will be available as soon as our devteam member in charge of the repo wakes up to fix a file permission error. (b) Once it’s out, those users with SIMs that have apps and other menus on them will need to do that extra step we’ve been talking about. They’ll need to pull and reinsert the SIM once after rebooting the phone to engage the unlock. Even though it’s needed only once per boot, it’s still a nuisance and we’ll be fixing that ASAP. (c) You’ll know if you fall into that “extra step” category if your carrier doesn’t show up within about 10 seconds of the slide to unlock screen. (d) Yes it really is for baseband 02.28.00. That means everyone can use it now! (e) Happy New Year!

(d) Yes it really is for baseband 02.28.00. That means everyone can use it now! (e) Happy New Year!

Yeah totally joking ha ha ha ha

OK smarty pants well this post right here was made at 9:53AM on 12.31.08 by a MODERATOR! So once again like I said is getting old.

Hell yea broski drink drink drink and drink some more whooo hooo!!!
    damn dude...go get laid or somethin!

Update 4: (a) The yellowsn0w Cydia package will be available as soon as our devteam member in charge of the repo wakes up to fix a file permission error. (b) Once it’s out, those users with SIMs that have apps and other menus on them will need to do that extra step we’ve been talking about. They’ll need to pull and reinsert the SIM once after rebooting the phone to engage the unlock. Even though it’s needed only once per boot, it’s still a nuisance and we’ll be fixing that ASAP. (c) You’ll know if you fall into that “extra step” category if your carrier doesn’t show up within about 10 seconds of the slide to unlock screen. (d) Yes it really is for baseband 02.28.00. That means everyone can use it now! (e) Happy New Year!
    Dude how many times your gonna post the same effin thing?

Quote Originally Posted by bballcat03 View Post
    damn dude...go get laid or somethin!
    Dude I get pussy anytime I want it, how bout you go drink another one

Thanks

Dude how many times your gonna post the same effin thing?
    Hey Jack@$$, if you look closely they are adding additional information to the same update.

Quote Originally Posted by dsmkilla View Post
    dude how many times your gonna post the same effin thing?

Dude i get pussy anytime i want it, how bout you go drink another one
    lol

Hey Jack@$$, if you look closely they are adding additional information to the same update.
    OK then well your Mr. A Current Affairs then why don't you post them up instead of whoring up this thread with the same bull$hit that you been posting OVER AND OVER again

Thanks

I don't want to read your post later on asking whether you have to upgrade your baseband or not. I am going to reply- look back at one of the update post and let it sink in this time.

First Post:

Update 4: (a) The yellowsn0w Cydia package will be available as soon as our devteam member in charge of the repo wakes up to fix a file permission error. (b) for the time being, those users with SIMs that have apps and other menus on them will need to do that extra step we’ve been talking about. They’ll need to pull and reinsert the SIM once after rebooting the phone to engage the unlock. Even though it’s needed only once per boot, it’s still a nuisance and we’ll be fixing that ASAP. (c) You’ll know if you fall into that “extra step” category if your carrier doesn’t show up within about 10 seconds of the slide to unlock screen. (d) Happy New Year!

Second Post:

SEE ANYTHING DIFFERENT? YOU MY FRIEND ARE A IGNORANT SLOB.
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 01-01-2009 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I don't want to read your post later on asking whether you have to upgrade your baseband or not. I am going to reply- look back at one of the update post and let it sink in this time.
    Are you effin kidding me? haha dude that was the BEST you could come back with?

It's cool man it's obvious your dyslexic you don't gotta try to cover it up

Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Thanks

BE NICE Guys...

Default to stealthbravo
    ignore the idiot, u should ban him from unlocking....ill be like him hahaha just kidding (even though im not)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast