+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iBlacklist Updated to Better Get Rid of Stalkers

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
iBlacklist is my favorite tool for stopping a few special people I have the privilege of knowing from being able to reach me. After a couple of years of ignoring
    Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,273 Times in 652 Posts

Default iBlacklist Updated to Better Get Rid of Stalkers

iBlacklist is my favorite tool for stopping a few special people I have the privilege of knowing from being able to reach me. After a couple of years of ignoring weekly calls and txts from a special someone it became high time to find a solution. Changing my number isn't really and option but with iBlacklist the problem is solved.

Even though it has been out awhile iBlacklist remains one of the more useful tools available via Cydia. If you aren't lucky enough to have stalkers iBlacklist has many other uses to help you keep your privacy from being able to block that annoying neighbor to making a whitelist of allowed callers to blocking whatever other unwanted calls and txts at your discretion.

With the recent update iBlacklist has become even more useful than it already was. The update includes:
    • Individual Call Disconnection setup (per contact) on Blacklists so you can forward one person to voicemail and choose something else on another contact like hanging up on them.
    • New option to accept and hangup the call, so the caller won't be abled to leave you a voicemail under any condition. Great for those people who just don't give up
    • Multiple active lists. Only for registered users.
    • Auto Reply SMS for blocked sms. It already had an auto reply sms for bloacked calls. Both are independent setups, with different messages. Both functions are available for registered users.

As with most things of quality iBlacklist does have a price ($12.00 for registration key via the iBlacklist site). While its seems a bit high it is worth it for me to get rid of some annoyances; when I look back it has a lot more value than that stupid Star Wars game i bought

If you pick up iBlacklist and are having issues they have a detailed tutorial on their site and also provide support directly here on MMi in the massive iBlacklist thread.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody Overcash For This Useful Post:

mullapudi (12-31-2008)

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

I've been using this app for months and it just keeps getting better! Nice update
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Green Apple
    Thanks

any luck its gonna be on app store? cause i live in the annoying club promoter capital of the world... MIAMI... and i would love to block all of them...

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have to say, I enjoyed this app but their customer service is terrible. I had to have my phone replaced and when I asked to transfer my license I was told "tough luck, please repurchase the app." Of all of the applications I purchased this was the only one who would not allow me to transfer the license to my new phone. So, to anyone considering purchasing this app... be warned. You'll be punished if your phone breaks.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heaiser For This Useful Post:

wiregr (01-21-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Mcleaner is so much better then iblacklist

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thumbs up say what now?
    you lie like a rug! i also had to get my phone replaced.. even though the iBlacklist on my new phone had a different registration number, i emailed them from the email acct attatched to my paypal acct, they saw that i purchased the application before and sent me a new unlock code within a day.

as far as the app goes.. i freakin LOVE this thing. people that i dont want reaching me now think that my phone is disconnected, therefore they no longer try contacting me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gst400hp View Post
    Prove it.
    Hmm...

Thanks

Best applicaton EVER!!

been using Iblacklist since 1.1.4!! has kept that Crazy X from buggin me!!

Much Props!!

Thanks

You lie like a rug homeboy i have had my phone replaced and they told me the same thing purchase another one and i can prove it with the email. Dont try to help them out

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jrtek View Post
    any luck its gonna be on app store? cause i live in the annoying club promoter capital of the world... MIAMI... and i would love to block all of them...
    Why would it matter if it's on the app store?! Download it from Cydia...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cmurderr03 View Post
    You lie like a rug homeboy i have had my phone replaced and they told me the same thing purchase another one and i can prove it with the email. Dont try to help them out
    I also still have the email to prove my case as well.

Je5
    Thanks

i have had it for a while for free... you dont have to pay for it...
    Dont be that guy..!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heaiser View Post
    I have to say, I enjoyed this app but their customer service is terrible. I had to have my phone replaced and when I asked to transfer my license I was told "tough luck, please repurchase the app." Of all of the applications I purchased this was the only one who would not allow me to transfer the license to my new phone. So, to anyone considering purchasing this app... be warned. You'll be punished if your phone breaks.
    Quote Originally Posted by knoxx22 View Post
    you lie like a rug! i also had to get my phone replaced.. even though the iBlacklist on my new phone had a different registration number, i emailed them from the email acct attatched to my paypal acct, they saw that i purchased the application before and sent me a new unlock code within a day.

as far as the app goes.. i freakin LOVE this thing. people that i dont want reaching me now think that my phone is disconnected, therefore they no longer try contacting me
    Quote Originally Posted by cmurderr03 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Heaiser View Post
    I also still have the email to prove my case as well.
    Their policy may have changed, I had to buy a new key when I upgraded to 3g, but when I had my 3g replaced on warranty they gave me a new key for free, but not right away.

I emailed support and was told I would have to pay, but I talked to [email protected], who was very helpful (met him on mmi) and they sent me a new key no charge!!

Overall I would say their customer service is great, and I love the app!!

What's Jailbreak? PStuLovesCrackk's Avatar
    Thanks

any crackk yet, im still using 2.0??

Thanks

I missed the part about how you get it for free????? Explain please.

Green Apple
    Thanks

[irrelevant]
    Last edited by tonycortes; 06-09-2010 at 01:15 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Je5 View Post
    i have had it for a while for free... you dont have to pay for it...
    Quote Originally Posted by PStuLovesCrackk View Post
    any crackk yet, im still using 2.0??
    this is y having to buy a new license for a new phone is a issue. Thieves cost us all money and should be banned from this forum.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

I agree. You should get one warning and then disembowelment! Screw em

iPhone? More like MyPhone makesmoves's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I agree. You should get one warning and then disembowelment! Screw em
    ha ha ha
    None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gst400hp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    Prove it.
    Hes right bud - Mcleaner had all these updates like 4 years ago plus iblacklist u can only block upto 2 people without registering not with mclean, you can block as many as u wish also did I mention that mcleaner blocks your text from showing up on your main screen when someone else is using ur phone even if you dont register.
    also if you type in the wrong password(on purpose of course) when your girlfriend asks you to unlock the app cus she wants to see wats its about it will show up as all the ppl that you blocked as gone everything shows zero. then just type in the right password your back at it.(u can avoid this headache if u use sbsettings and dock this app so its hidden from your main screen but still quick to access)