+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iBlacklist Updated to Better Get Rid of Stalkers

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
This would be nice if it worked. I put in my house number and it still rings. I got a cracked version thinking it was coz its unreg'd but still
    Banned
    Thanks

This would be nice if it worked. I put in my house number and it still rings. I got a cracked version thinking it was coz its unreg'd but still refuses to work.

Dont tell me it doesnt work coz I didnt buy it or I got a cracked version. Why would I pay for an app that doesnt work anyway?
    I tried it unreg'd with 1 phone number and it refused to block it so I got the cracked version after and still the same.

I will try that mcleaner as it sounds better anyway and I hope that works. If it does and cheap enough I will go buy it.

EDIT: After removing iblacklist and installing mcleaner I agree mcleaner is HEAPS better. It actually works and blocks whatever you choose even blocked calls. For $12 its a little steep for me but I'll try it for the 15 days and decide if I should get it or not but as it does work nicely I think I will eventually buy it within the 15 days.
    Last edited by NakedFaerie; 12-30-2008 at 06:30 AM.

Thanks

ive purchased mcleaner, and iblacklist didnt work properly, i would get a txt or sum1 who is blocked and the notification would appear, and also a call of some1 blocked i would still get the call

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Again, i'll state that i've been replacing Activation Keys to people who had their iPhoen broken and exchanged by he warranty.

The correct e mail for this is : [email protected]

About it doesn't working on your devices, it surely is a setup problem. Check the user manual or contact support if you have doubts about how to set it up.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default App Store?
    Again, is there any chance of either iblacklist or mcleaner showing up on the App Store? Not all of us want to jailbreak our phones and these sound like apps that I could use....

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mws1969 View Post
    Again, is there any chance of either iblacklist or mcleaner showing up on the App Store? Not all of us want to jailbreak our phones and these sound like apps that I could use....
    Only if Apple were to greatly change what they allow developers access too. I don't see it happening anytime soon, if ever.

Thanks

Jeeze MCleaner is $12 too. What's up with the market price fixing here? What are they the same company?
    Hmm...

iPhone? More like MyPhone NArush's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea, iblacklist is a great app. Just wish it didn't conflict with irealsms' quickreply feature. C'mon devs, please fix this issue!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Yes, due to Apple policy about applications, this kind of tool is not allowed on AppStore.

Please check our new website, it's up on www.iblacklist.com.br

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by metaljay View Post
    ive purchased mcleaner, and iblacklist didnt work properly, i would get a txt or sum1 who is blocked and the notification would appear, and also a call of some1 blocked i would still get the call

thats because you have to edit the SMS/call settings. you can opt whether u want their name to show up anyway just in case u want to see who's trying to contact you or whether u want it deleted right away..

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I had a similar problem , my iphone changed and so was the IMEI , i asked Alexander and he helped me get the new serial from the payment I made first time.

Zenj

iPhone? More like MyPhone NArush's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spektro View Post
    Yes, due to Apple policy about applications, this kind of tool is not allowed on AppStore.

Please check our new website, it's up on www.iblacklist.com.br
    Spektro, there is a conflict of iblacklist with the quickreply feature of irealsms. I emailed irealsms and asked them if they could 'fix' the issue. They sent me the following:

No sry iBlacklist developers could fix this by not deleting the SMS received message handler… (this is what I have implemented with the Compatibility Mode in iRealSMS)

Kind regards

iRealSMS sales

Is there a way around this? Thanks in advance for anything you can do.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

The sms handler is deleted only if it's a blocked contact message, otherwise it shall work with no problems. That's the only way to also remove the message from default mobileSMS application, since the sms.db file has a trigger that unable application to delete messages once they were added by the system.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Anyone know how i can get my activation code that I paid for earlier this morning? still haven't received it. Thanks

quick question

is it possible to block incoming calls from unknown numbers? I tried adding from my recent calls but it doesn't allow me to because the number doesn't show up. Thanks
    Last edited by skyhighrocks; 01-06-2009 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skyhighrocks View Post
    Anyone know how i can get my activation code that I paid for earlier this morning? still haven't received it. Thanks
    Sure thing I would be happy to tell you. It is call patience! Spekro will hook you up.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skyhighrocks View Post

quick question

is it possible to block incoming calls from unknown numbers? I tried adding from my recent calls but it doesn't allow me to because the number doesn't show up. Thanks

Yes in the settings u can block sms and/or call from unknown numbers (numbers that arnt in your contact) and even private numbers ( two seperate options to set to "Block" because stock it comes set to "accept"

Thanks

Default iblacklist 2.3
    what does the answer haptic do in the newest version

Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 586 Posts

I love you iBlacklist!! Now my crazy ex can stop begging me for money all the time haha
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Thanks

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong... but just did the update to 3.0 this morning... and now IBlacklist is not working properly.. its not blocking the #'s I listed??

any ideas? on and I have uninstalled and re-installed already..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi360 View Post
    I don't know if I'm doing something wrong... but just did the update to 3.0 this morning... and now IBlacklist is not working properly.. its not blocking the #'s I listed??

any ideas? on and I have uninstalled and re-installed already..

NVM I figured it out....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Spektro

I've been using iBlacklist for quite some time, having it installed on an iPhone 4G, I'm not being able to access the register view, or see the register key, which needs to be sent to get my activation key,I don't see a Red lower bar, but I get a temporary message stating I have x amount of days

is there any other way I can access the register key?

thanks