+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Knockoffs on Sale in Thailand

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Supreme - that was probably one of the dumbest posts I've seen in a while. And I post on a guitarist forum, so I see some stupid things. You sound
    Thanks

Supreme - that was probably one of the dumbest posts I've seen in a while. And I post on a guitarist forum, so I see some stupid things. You sound like you're 14.

Your whole "if you can't afford it don't buy it" logic is pretty flawed as well. How can they buy it if they can't afford it? And moreover, who are you to tell others how to spend their money? And for the record, I use fake products all the time. Got a few fake Mont Blanc pens. No one cares. Most people can't tell.

Anyway, IF U CANT TYEP RITE THEN DONT TYPE OOLOLOLOL.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    HAHA, so I ordered 20 iPhones last summer when the 3g first came out from my wholesaler in china, I own a clothing company. Sure enough arrives 20 of these piece of crap phones. I got a good laugh out of it though. Everything was in chinese, little sounds and chinese cartoons. I gave these away to my employees in the end. I think I still have 3 or 4 of these rolling around in the trunk of my car.
    LOL nice, let me get one!!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123