Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 152

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: yellowsn0w live demo coming right up

  1. #121
    In response to Duanertnanep: I am pretty sure any upgrade will break the unlock, just watched the dev team talk in Berlin, there is no permanent unlock for 3g yet (and it doesn't seem there will be one any time soon)
    Last edited by marcoiac; 12-31-2008 at 10:45 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to marcoiac For This Useful Post:

    duanertnanep (01-01-2009)

  3. #122
    is the yellow sn0w available?
    or is it a joke?

  4. #123
    Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,265
    Thanks
    819
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

    Not available yet... check again in 5 mins an report back.

  5. #124
    ah never mind my other reply i connected to my iPhone using vnc

  6. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    Not available yet... check again in 5 mins an report back.
    Hmmm starting when cause it's been 35min and I'm not seeing anything lol

  7. #126
    Smile iphone 3g unlock
    How much will cost the unlocking for iphone 3g ???
    Anyone knows ???

  8. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by savvides10 View Post
    How much will cost the unlocking for iphone 3g ???
    Anyone knows ???
    Are you serious? Wow people ask the coolest things sometimes

  9. #128
    the dev teams blog has some a new posting. it looks like a some coding. anyone check that out?

  10. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by box View Post
    the dev teams blog has some a new posting. it looks like a some coding. anyone check that out?
    Yup I was just typing a reply when I seen you posted..

    01110110
    01110100
    01100001
    01100010
    01100101
    01110010
    00100000
    00110110
    00110001
    00110000
    00110110
    00110000
    00110001
    00110111
    00110100
    00100000

    Which translates into vtaber 61060174 ???

  11. #130
    Any news on when its up guys.

    Just want to show my appreciation for all the hard work to get this far.

  12. #131
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Oakland Ca
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    The_Dev_Team_ • 1p
    Release of yellowsn0w
    will be 6:00pm
    Thanks Dev Team
    Report Post reply
    » 14 hours ago
    I FOUND THIS ON THERE BLOG Dev-Team Blog - yellowsn0w live demo

  13. #132
    blah too bad mine is 2.28.00 o wells not planning to do nething with it netime soon...

  14. #133
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Doral Florida.
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Whoot I am really waiting for this.

  15. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by jay510 View Post
    The_Dev_Team_ • 1p
    Release of yellowsn0w
    will be 6:00pm
    Thanks Dev Team
    Report Post reply
    » 14 hours ago
    I FOUND THIS ON THERE BLOG Dev-Team Blog - yellowsn0w live demo

    Is that Newyork time or UK.. If its america its 11 oclock yea?

  16. #135
    new updates on dev teams blog. it says.

    Update 2: yellowsn0w isn’t released yet. Don’t bother wasting keypresses and valuable drinking time searching repos or the web for it, as soon as it is released we’ll announce the details here :-)

  17. #136
    I wouldn't trust that claim 2 posts up...

  18. #137
    Default TurboSim vs. Yellowsn0w
    Hey any advice about using yellowsn0w would be great..

    I have a 3G 2.1 jailbroken unlocked(via turbo-sim) iphone. I have always had problems receiving calls/txt, anyone know if tying out yellowsn0w would be beneficial or would that be pointless since mine is already unlocked? I just thought this be better because I am missing multiple calls a week and yellowsn0w seems to be a very thought-out awesome piece of work.

    I can make calls and texts just fine though...

    Thanks a lot!!

  19. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chableezee View Post
    Hey any advice about using yellowsn0w would be great..

    I have a 3G 2.1 jailbroken unlocked(via turbo-sim) iphone. I have always had problems receiving calls/txt, anyone know if tying out yellowsn0w would be beneficial or would that be pointless since mine is already unlocked? I just thought this be better because I am missing multiple calls a week and yellowsn0w seems to be a very thought-out awesome piece of work.

    I can make calls and texts just fine though...

    Thanks a lot!!
    TurboSIM is trash. It's not a permanent unlock solution. If you remove the TurboSIM your phone will still be locked. All that TurboSIM does is overrides the locking function on the phone to let you use another carrier SIM card.

    I used both a TurboSIM & Gevey 3G, and the TurboSIM died on me the first two weeks after buying it. I then bought a Gevey, and it got signal much faster, it was good for awhile, but any time I went into a dead no-signal place. It would completely die on me and the only way to get signal back was by restarting the iPhone a few times, sometimes that wouldn't work, so I had to go home and manually eject the SIM tray, restart the iPhone without Gevey, and then put it back in there. It was a NIGHTMARE! I almost reverted back to a 2G thanks to this crap. Anyways, my Gevey 3G stopped working two weeks ago, around the same time yellowsn0w became news.

    yellowsn0w is a 3G Software Unlock, which means you WONT loose signal compared to those cheap piece of chunk TurboSIM solutions.
    What this means is that you will only pop in your SIM card without any TurboSIM and will get all your carrier information without a problem. In other words, YES you'll be wanting this for sure!

  20. #139
    Default Thanks
    Thanks a million for the quick response! Can't wait for this!

  21. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chableezee View Post
    Thanks a million for the quick response! Can't wait for this!
    No problem! Glad I could help, just like you, I've been waiting eagerly for this because my iPhone has been out of comission for two weeks, luckily it was during vacation so hopefully I didn't miss to much.

    Just enjoy New Year's, and later today (I'm in the U.S) or for sure tomorrow, you'll be able to find yellowsn0w in Cydia to unlock your iPhone.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •