Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The next 'Metal Gear' is...

Quote Originally Posted by powa View Post
    WOW, can't believe silent hill is coming out on iphone too. this is really NUTS!
    Ya I didnt even know... Same with DDR LOL Cool Cool

Being that I have a PS3, I can never get too excited about games on the iPhone. The biggest problem with gaming on the iPhone is the controls. whether it be with the accelerometer or with soft buttons on the screen, the controls are horrible. I have MGS4 for PS3, great game although I fell asleep once or twice watching all the videos they show (over 7 hours of video is crazy).

IPHONE owns! samsung good owned by the iphone! They thought they could compete with there stupid omnia!
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

Quote Originally Posted by mwr_allen View Post
    Just a quick question, how much better can the graphics get on the iPhone without Apple releasing hardware upgrades?

Most of the games although they are very good are lacking in graphic quality but how limited is the iPhone at the moment?

Thanks.
    I think many players will agree with me on this, every MGS game has pushed the platform it is on to it's limit. MGS2 is an excellent example of this, it was released in 2001/2002, if I remember rightly, close to the launch of the PS2, the graphics for MGS2 are amazing, there are many games released for the PS2 nowadays that are close to the same style and thats 6/7 years later. So I think MGS on the iPhone will show the true potential of the iPhone

i have silent hill for the iphone i think it sucks but thats just me. mgs will a crazy game i cant wait for it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123