+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rumor: Wal-Mart to Sell 4GB iPhone for $99

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
i'm bored.. why not respond to the whole thread? Originally Posted by cash7c3 If this rumor turned out to be true I'd expect a pay as you go plan to
    Thanks

i'm bored.. why not respond to the whole thread?

Quote Originally Posted by cash7c3
    If this rumor turned out to be true I'd expect a pay as you go plan to go along with it
    Quote Originally Posted by M4tt Dam0n View Post
    What would be the benefit for apple? 99$ for an iPhone with no contract yeah my ***. Also what would be the point to get an iPhone without a data plan.
    What's the point of an iPod Touch? Duh.. Not that they'll do it, but a 4gb touch for 100 bucks would make a nice xmas gift.

Quote Originally Posted by PStuLovesCrackk View Post
    if Wal-Mart did sell the iphone I wouldn’t buy it cause its Wal-Mart, the phones gunna be a refub. 2nd I doubt the people at Wal-Mart have the capabilities to do the activations. I’m calling a fake. This is ridicules to think Wal-Mart can take on the iphone.
    yep a 4gb 3g refurb.. idiot. do you think before you type?

Quote Originally Posted by DSMKilla View Post
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!

That's WTF I'm talking about! I'm the kinda person who likes to have nice things that no one else has. I get compliments on my..

[blah blah blah i'm an attention whore]

Now the iPhone is coming to Wal-Mart? Great so now when I see all the broke ***** people that are on welfare running around with an iPhone I'm throwing mine in the garbage
    another idiot. apple elitists can burn, along with jobs himself. thank christ i don't own any apple products besides the iphone. buying something does not make you leet.. knowing how to use it to its' full potential does. god i hate kids these days.. let me know which can you throw that phone in.. also let me know your SIM card info when mom and dad buy you a new one.

don't get me wrong i like having new sh!t and people recognizing it, but the phone being more affordable means more people will have it, and the more the merrier. all it means is i can share the awesome hacks i find for it with them (i'm allowed to be an elitist if i actually am one), and will have even more people to use apps WITH. plus maybe i'll hear less of people telling me how great their blackberry is. they can burn too.
    Last edited by reanimationxp; 12-08-2008 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

boe_dye

What makes you think everyone at Walmart are idiotic sub intelligience trailer park trash hicks? If they can activate an AT&T or verizon phone, they can activate an iPhone. It's really sad that you all really believe having an iPhone makes you cool or special. Itd be on thing if you were bragging about having a Ferrari or audi r8, but a cellphone?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bdizzle View Post
    boe_dye

What makes you think everyone at Walmart are idiotic sub intelligience trailer park trash hicks? If they can activate an AT&T or verizon phone, they can activate an iPhone. It's really sad that you all really believe having an iPhone makes you cool or special. Itd be on thing if you were bragging about having a Ferrari or audi r8, but a cellphone?
    Hate to tell you, but having an iPhone doesn't make me cool.

And as far as me thinking that the majority of Walmart People are sub-intelligent, traler park, white trash hicks?

Have you ever really been into a Wal-Mart? I mean have you actually ever shopped at a Wal-Mart? It's the only place in the world that makes me want to scrub with Clorox and a Brillo Pad after walking through the doors.

I hate Wal-Mart and everything that it stands for. It is a loathing parasite on the community and does nothing good for the world.

AND to top it off, it's going to be selling the most state of the art phone...

At least when you go to the AT&T store you have someone who is somewhat knowledgeable in knowing what it is that they sell.

Quite honestly, I wouldn't go to Wal-Mart for any of my cellular needs, whether it be for an iPhone or an Ericcson.

What is so freaking hard to drive your super-sized diet coke drinking triple cheeseburger eating @$$ over to the mall which is located right across the street, and going to the AT&T store?

AND further more...

So your saying it's okay to brag about a Ferrari or an Audi? So what is the price point at which it becomes acceptable to brag about ones possessions.

My point is simply this, i want a phone, I go to the phone store. I want my oil changed and my tires rotated I go to the auto mechanic.

The main point as to why Apple is doing this is the fruition of what steve jobs said, and has always said that he wanted to do.

Change the world.

He made macs elite, he made iPods elite, he made iPhones elite. Kept them at a price point where only a few select could have them, created buzz, and interest and desire, and then when the time was right, he made it so EVERYONE could have it.

Good for him. Good for Wal-Mart. I still wont shop there.
    Herp a derp a derp a doooo!

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234