Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbroken? DON'T upgrade to 2.2 when it hits.

Quote Originally Posted by ianormok View Post
    I was reading Dev Teams blog and stumbled across Rip Devs blog Pusher: Your 2.2 jailbreak - RiP Dev they talk about a new kind of jailbreak for 2.2 firmware

Just updated to 2.2 all paid apps working but cracked apps not working. Used PUSH to jailbreak and everything is working again but only installer no cydia.

BigBoss has an entire article dedicated on why to avoid Pusher

avoid pusher | iPhone News, Help and Guides

Default how can i upgrade to 2.2 from 2.1 jailbroken iphone 3g and keep all my apps? HELP??
    Hi Guys,

after coming from a life of nokia’s and moving to Apple its hard!

Im not a very technical person and iv just about managed to get used to my jailbroken iphone 3G on firmware 2.1. This jailbroke was done by a friend so i just picked it up from him and strted using it.

Iv just about got used to the phone started using its features after visiting forums etc etc.

Now i hear that new firmware is out which is the 2.2 which obviously is the latest with bug fixes and i wana update this but because my phone is jail broke and i have loadsa apps, cydia, installer, winterboard how do i keep everything on the phone and update to 2.2

Please could someone help as iv been googling this for weeks and scared that if i do it myself i wil end up loosing all data on the phone.

BASICALLY I WANT TO KEEP EVERYTHING THATS CURRENTLY ON MY IPHONE BUT WANT TO UPDATE TO 2.2.

Hope that makes sense. Thanks GUys

my add is [email protected] (hope someone can mail me in simple english lol)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234