+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Mobility and Apple announce iPhone Price Cuts

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by KOSTI What a crock of ****. Granted I knew they would cut the price and cut it hard but like many others I had no clue it
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KOSTI View Post
    What a crock of ****.

Granted I knew they would cut the price and cut it hard but like many others I had no clue it would be this soon. Thus far I have to say I am not too happy with the phone and it's lack of features; I love going to "viewmymessage.com" to retrieve a MMS message.

Overall at the time of purchase I do think it was worth the price but to choke on $200 in such a short time is hard to swallow and thats why it's a choke!

In the end I still have my phone and I will have to bite my lip and learn my lesson. Everyone warned me about Apple's ways. Let's face it, we got punked. Apple is about to make a killing with this prices drop.

Say hello to the new "Razor".
    New keynote speech

Thanks

what the f*** apple? Now everyone will haven iPhone and I won't feel so special showing off my iPhone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

FORGET IT. I called the news tv organizations in New York and they are going to do an article on Apple screwing the first buyers. Also Apple has been deleting the posts in the APPLE FORUM do to us early buyers are complaining about what they did to us. I went to the Apple Store in Walt Whitman Mall Long Island New York. After having a dificult time getting the manager I was told the Eastern Seaboard Retail and Canada would not honor the IPHONE buyers. I finaly got from him after a long talk (He also told me that APPLE told them to not honor the first buyers of the IPHONE from this lady) the Apple District Manager for the Eastern Seaboard. Her name is [[pf edit: come on, don't give out folks personal info]]. So far she has not returned CALLS to me. Also I gave her number to the TV News Agencys in New York. I believe we been screwed again like the NEWTON of Old. And my Newton is still working strong.
    Last edited by DragonUK; 09-06-2007 at 01:26 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Did you all see this?

Therefore, we have decided to offer every iPhone customer who purchased an iPhone from either Apple or AT&T, and who is not receiving a rebate or any other consideration, a $100 store credit towards the purchase of any product at an Apple Retail Store or the Apple Online Store. Details are still being worked out and will be posted on Apple's website next week. Stay tuned.
    We want to do the right thing for our valued iPhone customers. We apologize for disappointing some of you, and we are doing our best to live up to your high expectations of Apple.
    Steve Jobs
    Apple CEO

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by h3lpmedic View Post
    Ummm, what about those who purchased an iPhone prior to August 23? Are we SOL?
    I got very lucky, I bought mine on August 22nd, but as soon as I saw the price change I decided to head back to where I bought it to return it for the purchase price -10% restocking fee. They just put the discount of $200 to my credit card because they lowered the price.

I didn't get refunded for the extra tax that I paid, so i figure they kept about $14 of mine, but i'm not gonna complain, I got $200 back :shrug:

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm pissed to if apple was wise they would allow everyone to get the price cut. If not I just won't be buying any other apple products. Its a shame I was about to spend 4000G on a mac pro. Oh well screw apple now.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,797 Times in 1,222 Posts

You DO know they're giving you $100 back, right? And that EVERY cell phone that has come out in the past forever ALWAYS drops in price within the first few months?

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

my girl just sent me text telling me about this... Anybody got a link?

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,797 Times in 1,222 Posts

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123