+ Reply
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 432

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Finally SMS at its best with MySMS!!

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
What is limited in this non-registered version? Everything is working and its not slow or anything?
...
  1. #161
    iPhone? More like MyPhone bbplayer5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 23 Times in 17 Posts

    What is limited in this non-registered version? Everything is working and its not slow or anything?

  2. #162
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Panama City, FL
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 153 Times in 132 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bbplayer5 View Post
    What is limited in this non-registered version? Everything is working and its not slow or anything?
    A little popup that says not registered and an occasional 30 second delay before sending, other than that, there are no limits.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish

  3. #163
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Can we get statusbar notifications or make this compatible with StatusNotfier? That's the only thing missing!

  4. #164
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts

    You better be carefool its a Russia product and can be who know what ! .You bettert wait for crack. I will wait !!!

  5. #165
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    I have both mysms and irealsms.. and they are both good(now that mysms had 5 updates..) I prefer using the new 2.0 version of irealsms though.. Also for payment.. irealsms.. you instantly get your key.. while mysms took awhile to get a key.. an hour or so..

  6. #166
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Panama City, FL
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 153 Times in 132 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vito05 View Post
    You better be carefool its a Russia product and can be who know what ! .You bettert wait for crack. I will wait !!!
    There isnt anything to worry about with this one. And its only 5 bucks. The developer reads this thread, and I bet he wouldnt like talks about cracks... also its against the site rules.

    Its a great app, and worth the $5
    So long, and thanks for all the fish

  7. #167
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    A MySMS skin.

    download here. ssh to /private/var/mobile/Library/MySMS/Skins
    Westhaven Cold

    Screenshots







    Last edited by MJM II; 11-19-2008 at 06:11 PM.

  8. #168
    iPhone? More like MyPhone PEakaS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Vladivostok
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    (20.11.2008) New version: 0.9.2

    [Added] Italian language
    [Added] Deutch language
    [Added] Polish language
    [Changed] Swedish language
    [Changed] French language
    [Added] Allow show unreaded sms on default sms client
    [Fixed] Crash bug fixes

  9. #169
    maz
    maz is offline
    iPhone? More like MyPhone maz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    269
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PEakaS View Post
    (20.11.2008) New version: 0.9.2

    [Added] Italian language
    [Added] Deutch language
    [Added] Polish language
    [Changed] Swedish language
    [Changed] French language
    [Added] Allow show unreaded sms on default sms client
    [Fixed] Crash bug fixes
    Hey!
    Whatīs happened with the Final swedish string file who is more complete translated??? Canīt see it in the latest version 0.9.1-1???
    Is it in this 0.9.2???? The one who is up now is terrible!?
    And where to read/see the Delivery report in the app????
    Donīt understand how that report function works!!?? Explain please! :-)

    EDIT: I canīt find the 0.9.2 in Cydia either!!??
    ( and plzzzzzzzzzz....take away ALL splash screens plzzzzzzzzzzzz...... ) :-)
    Last edited by maz; 11-20-2008 at 07:12 AM.
    //Hackīz

    8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

  10. #170
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PEakaS View Post
    (20.11.2008) New version: 0.9.2

    [Added] Italian language
    [Added] Deutch language
    [Added] Polish language
    [Changed] Swedish language
    [Changed] French language
    [Added] Allow show unreaded sms on default sms client
    [Fixed] Crash bug fixes
    *Hugs!*

  11. #171
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PEakaS View Post
    (20.11.2008) New version: 0.9.2

    [Added] Italian language
    [Added] Deutch language
    [Added] Polish language
    [Changed] Swedish language
    [Changed] French language
    [Added] Allow show unreaded sms on default sms client
    [Fixed] Crash bug fixes
    Peakas...i really respect your continued hard efforts and keeping us posted on your updates. you really seem to have your ear to the ground when listening to user suggestions and problems.

    although i am an iRealSMS user...i must say you greatly outperform iReal's developer effort and interaction.

    the only thing keeping me from switching to MySMS is speed.

    Is there any way you can greatly enhance the speed, polish and responsiveness of the program so it rivals the original SMS app?

    also, if you can somehow maintain the conversation bubbles screen while typing in both landscape and portrait mode, that would put your program above all the others. because currently, all 3 of the SMS apps all cannot show the conversation bubbles when you are replying to a text message...in both landscape and portrait mode.

    are you working on any of these issues?

    THANKS!

  12. #172
    iPhone? More like MyPhone rbisconti97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    126
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 25 Times in 18 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PEakaS View Post
    (20.11.2008) New version: 0.9.2

    [Added] Italian language
    [Added] Deutch language
    [Added] Polish language
    [Changed] Swedish language
    [Changed] French language
    [Added] Allow show unreaded sms on default sms client
    [Fixed] Crash bug fixes
    Where can I find the 0.9.2 update? It's not on BigBoss or isoftru. Could you provide a link or something? Thanks!

  13. #173
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lazer View Post
    Peakas...i really respect your continued hard efforts and keeping us posted on your updates. you really seem to have your ear to the ground when listening to user suggestions and problems.

    although i am an iRealSMS user...i must say you greatly outperform iReal's developer effort and interaction.

    the only thing keeping me from switching to MySMS is speed.

    Is there any way you can greatly enhance the speed, polish and responsiveness of the program so it rivals the original SMS app?

    also, if you can somehow maintain the conversation bubbles screen while typing in both landscape and portrait mode, that would put your program above all the others. because currently, all 3 of the SMS apps all cannot show the conversation bubbles when you are replying to a text message...in both landscape and portrait mode.

    are you working on any of these issues?

    THANKS!
    I second these ideas! I have been waiting for these things before i buy an sms app. I really want those things before i drop any money on these apps. I am waiting for Irealsms or mysms to do these things before i buy.

  14. #174
    iPhone? More like MyPhone PEakaS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Vladivostok
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    We work on new send mode in chat view. Like in default sms app.

    About localisations, its be soon.

    About troubles with 0.9.2 - download. Its my bad, i sent letter to bigboss but he miss it, and i dont resend letter again, and don`t load new version to our repository.

    New version 0.9.3 already in cydia - big boss and our repo.

  15. #175
    maz
    maz is offline
    iPhone? More like MyPhone maz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    269
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PEakaS View Post
    We work on new send mode in chat view. Like in default sms app.

    About localisations, its be soon.

    About troubles with 0.9.2 - download. Its my bad, i sent letter to bigboss but he miss it, and i dont resend letter again, and don`t load new version to our repository.

    New version 0.9.3 already in cydia - big boss and our repo.
    Hi P...l!
    Can you just give me some short information how the Delivery report works and How it gonna show up in the app when send SMS with it ON!? Thx!
    PEakaS: "There are some strange with the swedish settings in 0.9.3. Please check your mail in 30 minutes!!!"
    Last edited by maz; 11-21-2008 at 02:56 AM.
    //Hackīz

    8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

  16. #176
    iPhone? More like MyPhone PEakaS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Vladivostok
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    Hi P...l!
    Can you just give me some short information how the Delivery report works and How it gonna show up in the app when send SMS with it ON!? Thx!
    PEakaS: "There are some strange with the swedish settings in 0.9.3. Please check your mail in 30 minutes!!!"

    You need to know your provider code

  17. #177
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    What's the changelog for 0.9.3?

    Also I'm looking to buy the program, but there's no option for me to buy it on your website.

    By the way, I don't really like the little blue bubble that pops up next to a new SMS. I like the default on that's used in MobileMail and MobileSMS. Do you know where I can get that little blue icon?

  18. #178
    maz
    maz is offline
    iPhone? More like MyPhone maz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    269
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PEakaS View Post
    You need to know your provider code
    What code??? And How to get it? And is it "that provider code" u gonna write into the field under ON/OFF in the Delivery settings??? More details pleaseeeeee......
    //Hackīz

    8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

  19. #179
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Do i need the iModem for this i am trying you buy it but it includes iModem

  20. #180
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gbadude View Post
    What's the changelog for 0.9.3?

    Also I'm looking to buy the program, but there's no option for me to buy it on your website.

    By the way, I don't really like the little blue bubble that pops up next to a new SMS. I like the default on that's used in MobileMail and MobileSMS. Do you know where I can get that little blue icon?
    are you getting the little blue icon just when you are in "chat" mode or when you are in "incoming" mode???? i would love if i could get a new message indicator when viewing in "incoming" mode like it does when viewing in "chat" mode!!!


    anyone notice this???

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts