Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Finally SMS at its best with MySMS!!

I agree with Teddyfy1, same thing happened to me. Paid the 5 bucks right away, LANDSCAPE text!!!! How can you go wrong? Program is slow to load and splash screen is a real bummer for me. The interface is a little strange and doesnt go directly to a text window (you have to pick a conversation then hit the send button just to get a txt window). Also some txts send VERY slow even after paying and activationg. Sent a few emails to isoftcom but havent heard back as of yet. Switched to BiteSMS which does the same for free, looks and handles like stock sms but landscape mode is slow and a bit buggy. My SMS handled landscape text much better and faster plus has the nice feature of putting punctuation in the same window as tst (to the left of the txt windows, niiiiiiiice feature). Will also try RealSMS 2.0 when it comes out.

iPhone? More like MyPhone PEakaS's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JazJon View Post
    That was my first thought. BiteSMS works fine and it's free.

1) Install BiteSMS
    2) Compose a new message, click the setup icon in the lower corner
    3) Change the setting to Send Via Carrier (that's free)

-Using BiteSMS as the default app works great

-You can forward a message
    (swipe finger left to right across message)

-You can type in landscape

Why would I want to pay for this new app? What does it do better?
    many people need more then simple standart functions. etc. contact send, encription and more features

I installed mySMS today to check it out. Meh, its okay, but i like the native app still.. anyways..

I uninstalled it, and now I keep get -1 text message on my SMS Icon...

-1... how is that possiable.. if i restart the phone it goes away but then will come back!?!?

anyone know whats up with that

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mp3Supply View Post
    I installed mySMS today to check it out. Meh, its okay, but i like the native app still.. anyways..

I uninstalled it, and now I keep get -1 text message on my SMS Icon...

-1... how is that possiable.. if i restart the phone it goes away but then will come back!?!?

anyone know whats up with that
    It will do that if you set MySMS as "default" and you send/receive txt's using the program and then uninstall it before setting the stock app back to default.

Only way I have found to fix this.....delete whatever conversation contained the "missing" txt msg (which ever convo you sent through on MySMS).

Thanks

bug with -1 message will be fix soon, we are workin on

Downloaded, not a fan of the splash screen or the annoying register thing. Other posts in other places are also saying no response from developers on differences in paid version other than no wait time. **EDIT (cpjr) NO PIRATED/WAREZ/CRACKED APP TALK**
    Last edited by cpjr; 11-13-2008 at 07:34 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saipher View Post
    Downloaded, not a fan of the splash screen or the annoying register thing. Other posts in other places are also saying no response from developers on differences in paid version other than no wait time. **EDIT (cpjr) NO PIRATED/WAREZ/CRACKED APP TALK**
    no other difference. We rework skins soon. And public instruction how to create you own.

Now we working on known bugs and perfomance.

ohhhhh. i c i c...

yah i sent one text using the app to my one friend... so that is the text that is "missing".. . weird..

I was surprised that there was a graphic for -1 actually , lol . . .

Paid and got my key! Love the app so far. I was using bitesms, but the update released today for mysms makes this app much better than bitesms! Thanks to the team that developed this app!
    Last edited by rbisconti97; 11-13-2008 at 09:08 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rbisconti97 View Post
    I paid paid about 6 hours ago. Am still waiting for activation key.
    i`ll send you a message

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PEakaS For This Useful Post:

rbisconti97 (11-13-2008)

I replaced the icon and the splash screen with the default sms images. This app is awesome!

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PEakaS View Post
    i`ll send you a message
    Hey PEakaS, thanks for stayin on top of it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

PEakaS (11-13-2008)

Thanks

to cpjr:
    try to do it.

Our team it`s only 3 people and we work by twelve hours in day last days.

All we want, it`s to do best sms client for iphone. And with you help we do it

Quote Originally Posted by PEakaS View Post
    i`ll send you a message
    hey i sent you a private message, just tellin you here in case you dont check those very often

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by colmiak View Post
    hey i sent you a private message, just tellin you here in case you dont check those very often
    Yep, most of time now i solving troubles like yours.

People who bought our app! Listen!

We have some problems with shareit! service. Some people who bought a app, don`t recieve a key yet.

I recieve ~1000 angry messages. i know it`s our bad, we chose shareit.

I answer to all who sent me a message, we look at you paiment properties and send you a key! Just wait.

Thank you for your patience

Thanks

All I gotta say is I bought it and I love it. Kick @ss app guys!! Great work and reasonably priced. Loads up quickly for me, even the trial version. Just wanna make a stock load screen and get ride of the splash so it looks more like stock. Only thing Im gonna hate is deciding wether to install the 2.2 update or lose this program untill a jailbreak is out.

Default change splash
    Quote Originally Posted by xGoOcHx View Post
    All I gotta say is I bought it and I love it. Kick @ss app guys!! Great work and reasonably priced. Loads up quickly for me, even the trial version. Just wanna make a stock load screen and get ride of the splash so it looks more like stock. Only thing Im gonna hate is deciding wether to install the 2.2 update or lose this program untill a jailbreak is out.
    Here u have a stock load screen png if u want so long!?
    Just a simple neutral one:--> http://www.modmyi.com/forums/skinnin...-here-164.html
    post #2447

Here u have a stock load screen png if u want so long!?
    Just a simple neutral one:--> http://www.modmyi.com/forums/skinnin...-here-164.html
    post #2447

/Applications/MySMS.app
    Last edited by maz; 11-14-2008 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

Thanks

Well, I changed the icon to the stock SMS one and it says mysms on the bottom, SWEET!!!. Also got ride of the splash screen, looks stock now. Debating if I should get ride of the stock SMS all together now?

Well, I changed the icon to the stock SMS one and it says mysms on the bottom, SWEET!!!. Also got ride of the splash screen, looks stock now. Debating if I should get ride of the stock SMS all together now?
    thats a very bad idea. that will most likely cause instability for the whole phone. if anything, at least backup anything you delete, if not be prepared to restore

22. The Following User Says Thank You to colmiak For This Useful Post:

xGoOcHx (11-14-2008)

Thanks

Ok, thanks, was just thinking of losing the icon, not the program. Thanks for the info.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast