Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 432

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Finally SMS at its best with MySMS!!

  1. #401
    Do you still get charged your monthly text messages or does this bypass my carrier?

  2. #402
    it works as a normal SMS. Through your carrier.

    Any news on version 1?
    What will be different in it, anyway?

  3. #403
    iPhone? More like MyPhone PEakaS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Vladivostok
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Project are alive. We release a beta version of new app - QuickSMS

    Download it from this repository: isoftcom.com/beta

    More info will be soon.
    For now, you can see information here: GooDiPhone.com • View topic - Description and first wow`s

  4. #404
    Default yeahhhhh.....
    Quote Originally Posted by PEakaS View Post
    Project are alive. We release a beta version of new app - QuickSMS

    Download it from this repository: isoftcom.com/beta

    More info will be soon.
    For now, you can see information here: GooDiPhone.com • View topic - Description and first wow`s
    And QuickSMS is just soooo AMAZING man.......u are genius man.
    //Hack´z

    8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

  5. #405
    you mean isoftru.ru/beta No?
    isoftcom.com/beta returns as not found by cydia...

    So this means that MySMS is an almost finished product and QuickSMS is the new Project you will be developing from now on?

  6. #406
    new update out, go grab it

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to jaysmi29 For This Useful Post:

    skb875 (02-27-2009)

  8. #407
    I guess this could be the last one
    Cause QuickSMS is taking over now.

    I see it has Smilies button. But it is grayed out for me.
    I still use 2.1 firmware.

    I suspect the firmware, cause the same button in QuickSMS causes my SpringBoard to go into safe mode.

    Can anyone confirm this?

  9. #408
    Quote Originally Posted by janHR View Post
    I guess this could be the last one
    Cause QuickSMS is taking over now.

    I see it has Smilies button. But it is grayed out for me.
    I still use 2.1 firmware.

    I suspect the firmware, cause the same button in QuickSMS causes my SpringBoard to go into safe mode.

    Can anyone confirm this?
    All that smiley does is pop open the Emoji's, not custom smilies. So if you have emoji's enabled, you don't need to use that button.
    wwjd

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to skb875 For This Useful Post:

    janHR (02-28-2009)

  11. #409
    i have bought the app and it wont let me regis it

  12. #410
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk8r789456 View Post
    i have bought the app and it wont let me regis it
    The same here!!!!!!! iphone 3G 2.2.1

  13. #411
    Quote Originally Posted by skb875 View Post
    All that smiley does is pop open the Emoji's, not custom smilies. So if you have emoji's enabled, you don't need to use that button.
    Ahh.. I see.
    And cause I'm still on 2.1 no inbuilt emoji for me

  14. #412
    who has the quicksms app beta?? What is the difference from mysms??

  15. #413
    I have it.
    Its good, starts up fast... but I don't know what's the big deal is.
    You can leave mysms to work in memory and it is not slow.
    QuickSMS has a lot of bugs still and currently no landscape.
    But if they build in a not read SMS notification via SB icon it will be without flaw (well almost )

  16. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by janHR View Post
    I have it.
    Its good, starts up fast... but I don't know what's the big deal is.
    You can leave mysms to work in memory and it is not slow.
    QuickSMS has a lot of bugs still and currently no landscape.
    But if they build in a not read SMS notification via SB icon it will be without flaw (well almost )
    I'm not sure if this is any help or if I'm not understanding you, but the stock SMS app shows the not read notifications. Where's the problem?

    Now, landscape in QuickSMS? +1

  17. #415
    iPhone? More like MyPhone PEakaS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Vladivostok
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Discount on QuickSMS for mySMS users
    Hey people! Only one week, you can buy QuickSMS with discount

    Go Here

  18. #416
    Nice. Might be worth having a look

  19. #417
    I want an option In quickSMS to disable auto correction!!!
    Also recognition of ASCII smilies and button foor them in MySMS would be nice!

  20. #418
    QuickSMS 1.5.0.1 is out and seems work well so far.... :-O
    ..no spinning wheel of death anyway ;-)

    Hey u! Pavel!
    U seems to have success again man.
    Great work with 1.5.0.1!!!

    I have a lot of "problem" stuff installed ie. "Skype" etc. and QSMS are not conflicting with any of those so far.
    WOW!
    Even IntelliScreen seem to be buddy to QSMS hehehehe...... great! :lol:
    Congratulation!!!
    Last edited by maz; 04-06-2009 at 10:35 AM.
    //Hack´z

    8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

  21. #419
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Daytona
    Posts
    197
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts

    this is the only sms app i will ever use! ive tried them all but keep coming back to mysms. props to the creator!!
    Same username on: hondatech, 7thgenhonda, clubrsx, orlandoforums, civicforums

  22. #420
    Can't add new contact or update existing contact number, when select it inbox.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •