Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 432

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Finally SMS at its best with MySMS!!

  1. #201
    irealsms customer should get a free update. It's just like buying an app off iTunes and you paid for it and entitled a free upgrade irealsms is a rip off for paying extra money. I am sticking with mysms.

    Any reply from support yet Nic?

  2. #202
    iPhone? More like MyPhone PEakaS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Vladivostok
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    (24.11.2008) New version: 0.9.4
    [Added] Support of 2.2 firmware
    [Added] Background mode (Experimental)
    [Added] Hide new message window from SpringBoard
    [Added] Don't show popup new message window while MySMS running
    [Added] Fix wrong time incoming messages
    [Fixed] Mark messages as readed in incoming/outgoing mode
    [Fixed] Small bugfixes

    about reply from support, its my bad so many messages, and not so many time. ******* time... i want 36 hours in day...
    i answer to all, but it takes some time.
    Last edited by PEakaS; 11-24-2008 at 04:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to PEakaS For This Useful Post:

    jrut24 (11-24-2008)

  4. #203
    Green Apple Nic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Deaf_Raiders View Post
    irealsms customer should get a free update. It's just like buying an app off iTunes and you paid for it and entitled a free upgrade irealsms is a rip off for paying extra money. I am sticking with mysms.

    Any reply from support yet Nic?
    No, for some reason, their server isn't accepting emails... the first time it bounced, then it went to delayed.... so, no, haven't been able to contact them... HOWEVER, I just was able to order mySMS thru my phone and paypal... Waiting now for the Key....

    And.... as of 8am the newest release is not on cydia..
    Last edited by Nic; 11-24-2008 at 08:59 AM.

  5. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by hartphoto View Post
    PEakaS, any new updates on the way for 2.2?

    Messages seem to really take a long time to send once I updated to 2.2. Had no issue on 2.1.

    Also, like a couple of other posters, if a SMS comes in with the iPhone on the lockscreen, and then use the 'slide to unlock' option, the phone hangs and has to be hard rebooted. Hasn't happened every time for me, just a couple.
    what is this slide to unlock option everyone is talking about?

    does MySMS have an ability to mark messages as read straight from the lock screen or to be able to launch MySMS from the lock screen?

    or are you guys just talking about the regular Slide to Unlock feature on every iPhone?

    Thanks

  6. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by lazer View Post
    Or are you guys just talking about the regular Slide to Unlock feature on every iPhone?

    Thanks
    Yes. Sometimes when an SMS comes in when the phone is locked (and it wakes the screen, but keeps the lock screen), and you immediately swipe to unlock the phone, it will hang.

    I've had it happen a couple of times. Also had it work as normal, but this was when I didn't hear the SMS come in, and the phone sat for a few minutes (or more).

    It's been reported in the iSoft forums as well.

    Hopefully 0.9.4 will hit Cydia soon, as mentioned by PEakaS above.

  7. #206
    does mysms work with status notifier or big boss' notifier app?

  8. #207
    New update for MySMS came out, not sure when, but I just got to installing it.
    I don't get that freezing the phone does when you slide to unlock when you have a message.

    Btw, the background mode is awesome. Drastically cuts down on load time, also if you have it in landscape mode when you minimize, it'll pop back up in landscape mode.
    Wish MySMS had an option to keep it in landscape mode, but until then, this will keep me happy.

    Great update.
    wwjd

  9. #208
    Supposedly it is being worked on for compatibility with Status Notifier (earlier in this thread), but no timeframe has been mentioned. No idea on BB Notifier app.

  10. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by lazer View Post
    does mysms work with status notifier or big boss' notifier app?
    It works with statusnotifier. What it does is it allows the badge icon to be displayed by the default sms, which triggers statusnotifier - rather than mysms triggering status notifier.

    If this app could send SMS as fast as the default app it'd be the best sms application available. But the current send speed is just way too slow. It took me almost a minute just to send a text.
    Last edited by gbadude; 11-24-2008 at 11:42 AM.

  11. #210
    how is the scrolling in conversation mode?

    is it as smooth and fast as the original sms app?

  12. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by lazer View Post
    how is the scrolling in conversation mode?

    is it as smooth and fast as the original sms app?
    Its not bad, not original SMS app fast though.

    SUGGESTION:
    I was wondering if you could either move the "call" button, or swap it with the "New SMS" button.
    My reason for this is.. I have double tap "enter" to send the text.. if I triple tap it accidentally, it starts calling the person. lol
    Last edited by skb875; 11-24-2008 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    wwjd

  13. #212
    not seeing the newest verison on cydia im on 0.9.3 where's 0.9.4?

  14. #213
    in not either^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Mac Pro 2x2.66
    1.3 TB HDD
    6 GB RAM
    2x24" Dell 2405 monitors
    PowerBook 17"
    8GB Gen1 jailbroken Iphone
    16GB 3Gs white
    60 GB ipod

  15. #214
    iPhone? More like MyPhone PEakaS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Vladivostok
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    big boss not post it yet. you can find latest version in our repository: isoftru.ru/repo

    how to add repository in cydia

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to PEakaS For This Useful Post:

    hartphoto (11-24-2008)

  17. #215
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Panama City, FL
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 153 Times in 132 Posts

    Will this one fix the lock screen issue?
    So long, and thanks for all the fish

  18. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by Chefanim View Post
    Will this one fix the lock screen issue?
    It has for me, yes.
    wwjd

  19. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by Chefanim View Post
    Will this one fix the lock screen issue?
    Yes, I can confirm that this has been fixed. This is a very good update!

    Before this update, if you received a txt you could hit reply and it would only take you to the conversation of that txt if you were NOT in the program. Now, since you have the option to keep the program running in the background. Whether your in the program or not it wont take you to the conversation. This is only if you have the program keep running in the background.
    Last edited by rbisconti97; 11-24-2008 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  20. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by PEakaS View Post
    big boss not post it yet. you can find latest version in our repository: isoftru.ru/repo

    how to add repository in cydia
    Thanks for posting this!

  21. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by rbisconti97 View Post
    Yes, I can confirm that this has been fixed. This is a very good update!

    Before this update, if you received a txt you could hit reply and it would only take you to the conversation of that txt if you were NOT in the program. Now, since you have the option to keep the program running in the background. Whether your in the program or not it wont take you to the conversation. This is only if you have the program keep running in the background.
    Have you noticed any decrease in battery life or performance in general keeping the app open int he background?

  22. #220
    iPhone? More like MyPhone PEakaS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Vladivostok
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gbadude View Post
    Have you noticed any decrease in battery life or performance in general keeping the app open int he background?
    we test it some time, and don`t seem any changes... But it be very small test. If anyone notice any problem with it, please post here

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •