+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rumors of iPhone OS v2.2 to be released on November 21st

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I've learned to tolerate a lack of MMS, and I don't care too much about copy/paste. BUT WHERE THE HELL ARE THE PUSH NOTIFICATIONS WE WERE PROMISED 2 MONTHS AGO??
    Thanks

I've learned to tolerate a lack of MMS, and I don't care too much about copy/paste.

BUT WHERE THE HELL ARE THE PUSH NOTIFICATIONS WE WERE PROMISED 2 MONTHS AGO??

Thanks

Exactly where the green hell is it?????????????

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stlcaddie View Post
    I want a G1, I've had a good fun run with my iPhone, I'm just ready to be uncuffed from the apple police and have FREEDOM and CHOICES.
    Thats what we at MMi are for, but have fun with your G1
    iLive an iLife

Thanks

I say all developers give up completely on getting **** in the App store, all iPhone users stop worrying about what apple is doing cus its completely obvious that they dont give a **** what customers want and we should all just work to get all the features we want working with thrid party add ons for jailbroken phones and just say **** apple we'll do it ourselves.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

jeezze... all we want is landscape texting... make it work some how... copy and paste... and freakin MMS... i dont understand why thats so much to ask for... we have everything else already.. .make are phone atleast have the features other phones have... shoot we can already view the whole world on our phone, play the dam ocarina and everything else

My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kriffer View Post
    jeezze... all we want is landscape texting... make it work some how... copy and paste... and freakin MMS... i dont understand why thats so much to ask for... we have everything else already.. .make are phone atleast have the features other phones have... shoot we can already view the whole world on our phone, play the dam ocarina and everything else
    LOL +1

if other ppl have been able to make a app in the app store, surely apple can make a stock sms/email landscape keyboard. hell, even beejive automatically will change if you rotate your phone! and copy and paste!!! come on!! how hard can that be? surely that doesnt violate any special "apple laws", right?!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    the whole update is ********. Apple is really pissing me off because they dont put the things we need, only the little things that dont matter. wtf. There are crappy phones out there that do more than the iphone and apple wont even give us the basic things like text forwarding and even copy and paste. Its all ********. Money hungry bastards

iPhone? More like MyPhone mrsidewayzz's Avatar
    Thanks

i think apple sees copy & paste and MMS as a thing of the past... it would be nice but i dont see it happening no time soon. unfortunately.
    mrsidewayzz
    iPhone 2G 16GB, iPod Classic 120GB
    MacBook 13.3" 2.0ghz 250GB 2GB
    YNSA, USN

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,460 Times in 1,264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrsidewayzz View Post
    i think apple sees copy & paste and MMS as a thing of the past... it would be nice but i dont see it happening no time soon. unfortunately.
    I doubt they look at it like "old news"....I mean, if you can offer older technology like SMS support....its really kinda dumb not to offer something as widely used and newer like MMS.

But I agree on the chance of us seeing it soon.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lookatthemonkeys's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't care about anything else other than turn by turn GPS navigation! Why is it so hard? Why should have have to keep pressing the "next" arrow on google maps when you know I just made a turn!

Thanks

yes, turn by turn would be a huge leap from pressing the next button. to be honest. i dont even press it, i just keep touching the screen to keep it on and follow the little blue guy.

MMS would also be nice. so would copy and paste. so would flash. so would forwarding text. so would... oh im done with this.

i am honestly thinking of getting the BB Bold. if i sell my JB'd iPhone 3G on ebay, i could go buy a new bold with the money. so i am stuck with a phone for a phone trade. there is alot that i love about the iPhone but H2DP is huge for me, so is flash and everything else the iPhone is lacking...

Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Thanks

WTF.....at&t & apple.

1.Copy/Paste
    2.A2DP
    3.MMS

Thanks

we won't get the copy/paste or mms. Nothing at all...We need something like microsoft word for college students like me & many others that have an iphone. That's what I really want.

Thanks

i know when we will get copy paste

whenever Android does it

Green Apple
    Thanks

Way to disappoint again apple! Seriously ... We were promised push services in september and if it is not included in the new build I will be extremely upset since it is something I am looking forward to. If the iPhone wants to compete with blackberry or other phone in that category, they need to be able to offer this feature. I guess we just have to wait and see what the update really has to offer since it is still a rumor. We won't really know until it's on our phones and we can see it for ourselves. I think that if it lacks a lot of the features that people are looking for I think they are going to lose a lot of customers especially with the new blackberry storm coming out just around the corner.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Garage Battle View Post
    i know when we will get copy paste

whenever Android does it
    android... does have it.

Thanks

Sometimes i wonder whos creating this phone. I feel like half of what apple has added to the phone was something that a 3rd party developer made first. When the phone first came out and we only had one page of icons we created summerboard. We created apps first! Then apple comes along with their appstore.. Copy and paste has already been created, as well as MMS. We are just waiting on apple to steal the code, modify it, and incorporate it with the newest firmware.
    17" MacBook Pro
    G5
    iPhone 3GS 16G 3.1 Jailbroken//AT&T
    follow me on twitter-@danvicente

Green Apple
    Thanks

NOTHING NEW IS REQUIRED!!!! FFS JUST FIX THE STABILITY ISSUE! they add some crapy genius playlist instead of fixing the stability the iphone is pure crap! its crashes 24/7 FIX IT! than add new stuff... some 1 should get fired ...
    No Spam - ajl917

Thanks

Someone should make an app that provides global cut and paste and submit it to the AppStore... That way if it get's rejected we'll know that they ARE actually working on their own solution and if it doesn't we know that they aren't really working on one.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    cool.