Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
11-10-2008, 11:10 AM #21
I would just be happy with AT&T puting up more 3G cell towers and giving us that so-called "incredible" speed that they say we get with this great 3G iphone!
Sure, I'll drink the coolaid on the cut and paste as well.... But again, lets get what we paid for first!
11-10-2008, 01:45 PM #22
Heh....agreed, given the current state of AT&T and it's pitiful, overpriced service, I'm not sure the "chief" really has any place envisioning anything outside of his getting their act together and delivering what they promise. Further, I think Apple's "chief" is perfectly capable of pissing of it's own users without needing AT&T to piss off even more.
11-10-2008, 07:09 PM #23
Copy and Paste
I would just be happy with copy and paste at this point. i really dont ask for too much out of the iphone and i really dont think copy and paste is that big of a thing to ask for. i mean really....even stupid lame cheap phones have it.
11-11-2008, 01:45 PM #24
How about Apple getting the following (see below) working first before having the iPhone make our coffee? Note: #1, 3, 4, 5, 10 and 11 are available to jailbroken iPhones through Cydia so don't let Apple or even AT&T trick you into believing they came up with the solution first as it has already been done.
4. Ability to record both video and audio in MPEG4 to send as a podcast.
5. Ability to change light settings, digital zoom and have a timer for the camera.
6. Ability to type in landscape mode even when using SMS or mobile chat application.
7. Turn by Turn GPS Navigation.
8. Voice Command and Voice Dial with out needing a third party solution.
9. Ability to remote wipe data for MobileMe subscribers.
10. Ability to run apps in the background.
11. Ability to theme the iPhone.
12. Ability to edit documents, not just read them.
11-11-2008, 04:52 PM #25
I am laughing at the post too. I mean it's true. You want to give the riches but leave us, in the meantime, with the rags...what's up with that?
11-11-2008, 09:23 PM #26
15. Ability to walk my dog.
16. Ability to pick up my dog's poop.
17. 5.1 surround sound
18. Ability to chase away neighbor's dog who chases my dog
19. Quadruple-boot Windows Mobile/Android/Fedora (because hey, a computer device WITHOUT linux isn't a computer device)
20. Ability to scan and recognize text from pictures and turn them to docuemtns
Feel free to keep adding to the list folks, I'll come up with more once I take my dog out because my phone clearly can't by itself.