Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rock Obama!

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,275 Times in 652 Posts

Default Rock Obama!

Check out the video. Need I say more? Soon to be on the AppStore the Rock Obama iPhone game by Sad Ninja comedy looks like a lot of hilarity and fun! You may not be Obama and you may not ever experience the campaign trail but with Rock Obama you can spend hours of fun showing off your dance moves on the stage in order to get your popularity rating up! The better you dance and the more dance moves you pull off the more the voting public will give you a higher popularity rating on your way to change. Be sure not to miss the Podiums though because your popularity will plummet!

Unfortunately it wont hit the AppStore in time for you to be all the Obama you can be while waiting in the polling lines but it will be released soon and probably still be pretty relevant and fun. Keep an eye out for the release on the AppStore and then grab it quick because Rock Obama will only be free for a short time.

Besides the game the Rock Obama app will also feature the full length video of Sad Ninja's Obama rock-and-roll comedy released a couple days ago in HD on youtube. Need a laugh before the polls? Watch the Rock Obama comedy below.

this game is stupid game.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

This is lame
    Who ever made this wasted their time
    Go VOTE for OBAMA

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheYoungHustla For This Useful Post:

Iman07 (11-04-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungHustla View Post
    This is lame
    Who ever made this wasted their time
    Go VOTE for OBAMA
    Yes its very lame. and YES GO VOTE FOR OBAMA~!

Wow this is the worst app I have seen yet...a complete waste of time

......epic

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

This seems like one of those apps that is fun for 5 minutes then gets the DELETE button.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

I would have to disagree, it doesnt look fun at all!!

......epic

wow... not too sure about this app.

however, i'm very sure about barack obama! GO VOTE TODAY!!
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

OS X - excellent enough to put on phones LGgeek's Avatar
    Thanks

IF (just get the crowd going) he is elected I'll bet it doesn't get up on the store or it will be pulled. Now one of McCain dancing would be funny.
    I don't drink kool-Aid, I don't join cults.
    This is why I break out in cold sweat going to Apple retail store.

Lame.

You would be better off putting Obama's face on the iChalky app dancing figure. Which you can do now in the latest version.

this just looks like a joke guys. i dont think its meant to be serious. you all like hating on an app that really isnt meant to do anything more than support Obama. None of us would pay for it and we know that. Now if this thing cost money then wow....that would be one stupid developer.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,808 Times in 1,228 Posts

Go go Johnny Mac.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Kewl d00d!!11!!

Can I please play the Obama game?!? It is k-rad elite d00d!!11!!

Give me a break. After 4 years of the Obasm-you are going to wish it was all a game. See you in 4 years to rub it in...

Obama-a good Candidate? Absolutely
    Obama-a good President? Not so much
    Last edited by Enigmafan420; 11-04-2008 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmafan420 View Post
    Kewl d00d!!11!!

Can I please play the Obama game?!? It is k-rad elite d00d!!11!!

Give me a break. After 4 years of the Obasm-you are going to wish it was all a game. See you in 4 years to rub it in...

Obama-a good Candidate? Absolutely
    Obama-a good President? Not so much
    Reasons to vote for Obama (and you can't accuse me of spam, I live in the UK!)
    1) He's not George Bush
    2) He's not Republican
    3) His running mate doesn't scare me sh*tless with her manner and (lack of) intelligence
    4) Who knows? Maybe the USA will become less racist because of it. But I doubt it.
    5) The world will respect you if you vote for Obama. If McCain is voted in, the world will continue to hate you.
    6) If you did a poll of the rest of the world (and seeming as you guys are World Police, we should have a say) I don't think McCain would get a single vote... which is food for thought.
    7) And here's the dealbreaker: he's gonna end the war in Iraq. 'Nuff said.

Now to make 7 points about iPhones to even out my post
    1) The silver backing on the 1st gen is just so damn sexy even compared to the plastic back of the 3G.
    2) My iPhone is a part of me.
    3) The Appstore is surprisingly awesome, I've not had it for long but there are a lot of awesome free apps, like Jelly Car to name one.
    4) When I go to my flat in Mallorca, I can steal the neighbour's wi-fi with my phone!
    5) Yes, this Obama app is pointless.
    6) Obama likes pie, but he hasn't mentioned iPhones
    7) 2.1 is great but all my apps load slower than 1.1.4, and it crashes so much more I hope a new firmware will fix that.

Well that just about sorts out my post
    Last edited by thestrangestick; 11-04-2008 at 04:22 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to thestrangestick For This Useful Post:

alectra82 (11-04-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thestrangestick View Post
    1) He's not George Bush
    2) He's not Republican
    3) His running mate doesn't scare me sh*tless with her manner and (lack of) intelligence
    4) Who knows? Maybe the USA will become less racist because of it. But I doubt it.
    5) The world will respect you if you vote for Obama. If McCain is voted in, the world will continue to hate you.
    6) If you did a poll of the rest of the world (and seeming as you guys are World Police, we should have a say) I don't think McCain would get a single vote... which is food for thought.

1) The silver backing on the 1st gen is just so damn sexy even compared to the plastic back of the 3G.
    3) The Appstore is surprisingly awesome, I've not had it for long but there are a lot of awesome free apps, like Jelly Car to name one.
    4) When I go to my flat in Mallorca, I can steal the neighbour's wi-fi with my phone!
    7) 2.1 is great but all my apps load slower than 1.1.4, and it crashes so much more I hope a new firmware will fix that.

I don't tell you how to vote in your country-you have no right to tell me how to vote in mine.

And frankly, who gives a Sh*t what anyone else thinks? I don't. Let the rest of the world take care of themselves. I am sick of USA being the World's Police enforcement.

As for the war in Iraq-yeah retreat has always worked so well. Just ask the French about Vichey France and WWII.

There are many times in life when circumstance dictates a comparison to be made. Sadly, comparing modern, illegal warfare in the middle east to a French war that happened centuries ago is misinformed. I don't want to turn this thread political or tell people what to think, but you must be naive to seriously believe we should stick it out. So far we have done more harm then good and it's a pretty sad state of affairs when a dictatorship can provide basic human needs such as medical care, electricity and water yet occupying forces from the west fail to. Now let's get the hell out of their country and leave them to deal with their own affairs, as we should have done in the first place. And maybe then people will have more respect for the USA, just maybe.

1) He's not George Bush
    2) He's not Republican

You might like in the UK but you have just as much right as the rest of the world to have an opinion on what happens in this country of mine. We are after all supposed to lead the world or whatever and we need a leader who actually can get respect for us again. And end the war...

And I will repeat what others have said ---- GO VOTE FOR OBAMA people! Our country hangs in the balance, literally.

I don't tell you how to vote in your country-you have no right to tell me how to vote in mine.

And frankly, who gives a Sh*t what anyone else thinks? I don't. Let the rest of the world take care of themselves. I am sick of USA being the World's Police enforcement.

As for the war in Iraq-yeah retreat has always worked so well. Just ask the French about Vichey France and WWII.
    hes sooooooo voting McCain. You can tell by the arrogance, its a republican thing. i wouldnt know anything about it. anyway, the Uk-anian (people who live in the UK, its a word look it up :P)he has a right to express his opinion too. Whatever happens in the US affects his world too. like you said, US in the World Police Enforcement (or the WPE as the cool cats say) and last time i checked the UK is part of the "world". agreed? k!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

There are many times in life when circumstance dictates a comparison to be made. Sadly, comparing modern, illegal warfare in the middle east to a French war that happened centuries ago is misinformed. I don't want to turn this thread political or tell people what to think, but you must be naive to seriously believe we should stick it out. So far we have done more harm then good and it's a pretty sad state of affairs when a dictatorship can provide basic human needs such as medical care, electricity and water yet occupying forces from the west fail to. Now let's get the hell out of their country and leave them to deal with their own affairs, as we should have done in the first place. And maybe then people will have more respect for the USA, just maybe.
    Wow, I don't even know where to begin-do you really BELIEVE that World War II happened centuries ago?

Ouch-maybe you should learn history before you pontificate. You are completely wrong about something that can easily be researched, yet you claim the middle east war is illegal-something that can't be proved.

To quote one of your own (A fine Englishman, I would add):

Sir Edmund Burke "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it"-Again I say-ask the French if Vichy France (from 1940-1945) was a good idea. They retreated.

To quote one of your own (A fine Englishman, I would add):

Sir Edmund Burke "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it"-Again I say-ask the French if Vichy France (from 1940-1945) was a good idea. They retreated.
    Who cares? Obama won!! Now sit back and watch as he fixes all the things that your retarded cowboy friend (Geaorge Bush Jr.) ruined in our country in his 8 year term as President.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast