Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rock Obama!

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz View Post
    Who cares? Obama won!! Now sit back and watch as he fixes all the things that your retarded cowboy friend (Geaorge Bush Jr.) ruined in our country in his 8 year term as President.
    Lmao. You are hoping for the impossible.

And to the Brit that posted about "maybe the U.S. will become less racist"...you sir are an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    Lmao. You are hoping for the impossible.
    No... Waiting for copy and paste to be a feature on my iPhone is "Hoping for the impossible."

It won't happen overnight but in due time America will get better now that a Democrat (and not an ex-coke head, C- graduate moronic Republican) is our new President. We can only hope for the best, because we've already seen the worst. Thank Bush for leaving us with nothing but hopes for our country. And thank Obama in advanced for he will take us on that uphill travel we've been waiting for so long.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz View Post
    No... Waiting for copy and paste to be a feature on my iPhone is "Hoping for the impossible."

It won't happen overnight but in due time America will get better now that a Democrat (and not an ex-coke head, C- graduate moronic Republican) is our new President. We can only hope for the best, because we've already seen the worst. Thank Bush for leaving us with nothing but hopes for our country. And thank Obama in advanced for he will take us on that uphill travel we've been waiting for so long.
    No matter who won the election...Democrat or Republican...they will have their hands full. I do not envy them at all. I am always amazed at how people actually listen to what politicians promise in the beginning and never can deliver on in the end. Not that they didn't have good intentions. It just doesn't work that way up on the hill.

Copy and paste will be available on the 3rd generation iPhone lmao.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

It actully is true Obama is respected in most countries. which is not only a great thing for us but it a great thing for entire world - more friendships can be formed.

as for Mcain - not so much - they look at him as that he would ve taken the same approach as Bush towards everything - like giving the finger to UN and going into a stupid war that has no means.

Thanks

loooool think it looks funny,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12