+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Production Decreasing?

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by sale666 well people bought iphones like me and realised they actualy suck! 2mpx camera like we are in 2001... no flash,no bluetooth, have to use crapy itunes
    Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sale666 View Post
    well people bought iphones like me and realised they actualy suck!
    2mpx camera like we are in 2001... no flash,no bluetooth, have to use crapy itunes to transfer music + itunes makes stupid folders has to have all "synced", cant delete imported photos from phone,OS bugs and crashes,dropped calls,Agps (wtf)??, no video recording,no flash,no java.... ect. so why would you want 1??
    I have my iphone 3g from the date it was released and im not satisfied at all! i want it to be a pc not a crappy phone that i could buy back in 2001!
    the first camera 2.0 mp camera phone came out in 2006 which is the same year the iphone was announced so at its time it was up with technology. if your so worried about taking pictures buy a digital camera its a phone for christ sake. all phones have agps so that claim is wrong also, itunes is great have you ever tried wmp its impossible.
    the phone is revolutianry so revolternry thouthands of brands are copying it. is it just me or has there been a lot more touch screen phones since the iphone was realsed especialy from samsung, if it wasnt for the iphone samsung would still be making crappy pre-paid slider phones
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sale666 View Post
    o ye you forgot the price of the iphone 3g lol...
    and doesnt include anything... im buying an samsung omnia now...
    but the main reason i will keep my iphone 3g is to turn it into a computer by changeing the os to a different one, also has a big scrren and it looks nice (roses also look nice want to buy them for 600? lol)... still waiting for some 1 to do that os -.-
    You are leaving the iPhone for the Omnia? You may want to find someone that has one first and play with it because you will change your mind.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by heath_rox View Post
    if it wasnt for the iphone samsung would still be making crappy pre-paid slider phones
    hahah good 1 ... first open up your iphone read the chips name and than google it!
    WOAH IS THAT A SAMSUNG PROCESSOR?
    dude iphone has 0% to do with apple when it comes to hardware! the only thing they did is the crappy non functional os for the iphone that doesnt support half of my needs and crashes constantly!
    so yeh also the clame that all phones have AGPS is false OMNIA has a GPS a real one! just google it and you will see! i have played with omnia and the interface is suck a pile of ** but the options are what i need!
    too bad you find a so backwards phone a so advanced one! just because it has a touch screen! sony erricson p900 had that also phones before it did!
    wtf...
    i say hello apple's designers! AWSOME job!
    apple programers go hide in a corner and shoot yourself!
    Vista also looks beautifull! all the effects transparency the aero thing is awsome! but does that make the os functional? same thing with apple...

o ye btw if im so into the camera why dont i buy a digital camera? i do have a digital camera... if im so into music why dont i buy an mp3 player?
    THEN WHY IN THE GODS NAME WOULD I BUY THE IPHONE!
    its supposed to be all in 1 so i dont have to carry all those things around...
    Last edited by sale666; 11-06-2008 at 09:08 AM.
    No Spam - ajl917

Thanks

There are 2 processors. One of them is not made by Samsung.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    There are 2 processors. One of them is not made by Samsung.
    wouldn't know if theres another 1 but if there is is defo not apples hardware
    No Spam - ajl917

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

sale666.... why are you even on this forum? You've done more apple and iphone bashing on this one thread then I've seen in the whole time i've been here. This is an iphone enthusiast forum! You are getting so caught up in back end hardware that no one cares about. The final reality is we are limited by the final product of Apple or whoever else. We do the best with what we end up having to work with. Caling people "stupid" for buying anything mac is not going to get you very far around here. I strongly suggest you rethink your tone considering the audience you're preaching to.

Green Apple
    Thanks

i was only saying that i cannot belive what people actualy buy! and was trying to explain that the HARDWARE is the HARDWARE you can buy in any shop for a 70% less price than buying a mac! also that the iphone lacks feautures and no 1 wants to admit it! like you dont miss the bluetooth,camera,and want a real working gps! i personaly think this is manipulating with peoples minds and i actualy find this so unbelivable!
    like you iphone didnt crash even once! and 1 man cant do anything against a company but a hell lot of people complain can! we could ask for better stuff or simply stop buying their products forceing them to make something that actualy meets our needs not a yugo!
    if you get what i mean... i guess you dont...
    the apple company should be bashed for their prices and you know it just wont admit it! the os is fine i didnt say anything about the operating system! however you would buy a Intel Q6600 G0 for 10.000$ if apple sticked their logo on it! thats what im refering to! im sorry if your eyes are not open enough to see whats actualy happening in the world but you will one day when you get to my age! don't worry...
    Last edited by sale666; 11-06-2008 at 03:48 PM.
    No Spam - ajl917

Thanks

I get what you mean 100%! But that doesn't mean people are stupid for buying an imperfect product. People may not want to bother building a hackintosh either so the extra money is worth it to them. The iphone lacks many many features but was still the product that kicked everyone else into high gear to compete! If it wasn't for the iPhone we would still be stuck with crappy smart phones. I will repeat myself... we do the best with what Apple gives us to work with. You can't expect a world wide boycott of the iPhone till they upgrade their product.. that's just not reasonable. Apple may not make any hardware but have the staff to take other people's parts and package it in a super marketable way. Apple has no debt and 25 billion in cash reserves. They are doing EVERYTHING right from a business standpoint.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Look im a hardware technician working for a company that elaborates with nvidia and intel thats why it gets me sooo pissed off... my life is about hardware and the way it works, iv seen trowing away 1 billon dollar of waffers! the actual price point of it is 1$ its just they are packed as processors and sold in high price 200$,300$ and so on! an actualy pc from scratch is not worth more than 10$! and we are talking about the best of the best here! trust me...
    Ima just leave it like this sorry if you find that spammin... it just makes me mad when i see peoples money getting STOLEN if you get me

o btw wile you are here tell me is it possible to advertise with my banner on this site? paying ofcourse!
    Last edited by sale666; 11-06-2008 at 04:00 PM.
    No Spam - ajl917

Thanks

Oh trust me I get you. Apple is a hardware reseller and gets a premium for it. Apple's business model is to make you buy the same product every 1-2 years with slight upgrades or a different package.... and it works like clockwork. The next iPhone might have a couple new features it lacks now... people will upgrade... and so on. Thats how they work and we are the pawns in their game.

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

The iPhone actually has better hardware than alot ot modern 3g iPhones and its colour screen is amazing.
    Your forgeting that the iPhone was considered sooo cool that people didn't care about the features it lacked.
    I bought the iPhone because everywhere I went people used to go "Sweet, he's got an iPhone"
    The iPhone was a fashion statement as only rich people could afford a phone that lacked so many features. People who ditched the iPhone 2g for a 3g should have thought twice as the 3G iphone is not cool anymore and it only has faster internet, which is limited and GPS, which also doesn't give turn by turn directions.
    iPhone 2G is still cool as always.
    iPhone 3G just sucks as it had no new features in it.
    The new iPhone 2G is now going to be the SE Xperia X1, as it looks good, has heck of a lot of features, is a proper smartphone and is going to be rare due to it's expensivve price.
    Who is the iPhone actually aimed for????
    It's not really a smartphone so it can't be aimed for business people, it's not for people who text a lot, not for people who surf the internet(no Java or Flash and limited internet speeds) etc..

Xperia here I come!!

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by A.T View Post
    The iPhone actually has better hardware than alot ot modern 3g iPhones and its colour screen is amazing.
    Your forgeting that the iPhone was considered sooo cool that people didn't care about the features it lacked.
    I bought the iPhone because everywhere I went people used to go "Sweet, he's got an iPhone"
    The iPhone was a fashion statement as only rich people could afford a phone that lacked so many features. People who ditched the iPhone 2g for a 3g should have thought twice as the 3G iphone is not cool anymore and it only has faster internet, which is limited and GPS, which also doesn't give turn by turn directions.
    iPhone 2G is still cool as always.
    iPhone 3G just sucks as it had no new features in it.
    The new iPhone 2G is now going to be the SE Xperia X1, as it looks good, has heck of a lot of features, is a proper smartphone and is going to be rare due to it's expensivve price.
    Who is the iPhone actually aimed for????
    It's not really a smartphone so it can't be aimed for business people, it's not for people who text a lot, not for people who surf the internet(no Java or Flash and limited internet speeds) etc..

Xperia here I come!!
    J.D. Power and Associates disagrees with you. It ranked the iPhone as the best business phone. And in their business...their word is god.

I am hoping the Xperia comes to AT&T because that is the phone I am waiting for as well. It outclasses all others. It will be AT&T or Tmobile or both as it runs on all frequencies.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

sale666 - so you're saying that the iPhone should cost $10, because that's how much the chips inside it cost to make? That's like saying you should be able to go buy a cd for 10 cents because that's how much it cost to press the disc. You are completely ignoring the cost of R&D, and the fact that Apple still engineered the product. Sure, I could go out and buy the samsung processor and other parts, but it would just be a pile of junk without the engineering that went into making the parts work together. Also, the extremely low cost of components only comes after prototyping, and well into mass production. How do you expect Apple to recoup the cost of prototyping, and the early low-yield manufacturing stages?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    economy sucks.

Green Apple
    Thanks

i dont think so

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12