Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockScreen Tricks with LockDockBar and QuickUnlock

My iPhone is a Part of Me lillewis51's Avatar
    Thanks

i personally think its to much for the lock screen. why dont we just put the whole springboard on the lock screen so we done even have to slide to unlock?

i like this app but one cant help but to wonder if there is anyway to remove the dock that its on, the background.... i was looking around via SSH and came up with nothing

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

It would be nick if we could choose what we wanted on the lockdockbar I would like to have my ipod on there along with the phone mail text and calendar

iPhone? More like MyPhone ckybam69's Avatar
    Thanks

this app is awesome. i always think my phone is vibrating and now i can just check without unlocking and clicking home to get it. makes life easier. a setting pref would be nice and if it didnt take so long from the time u hit the icon to get to the text it would be perfect. overall its very useful for me so thanks to the creators.

the LockDockBar isn't working for me. It is installed and it shows up on the lock screen, but i can not open any of them. I tap and tap but nothing happens. yes i have respring, and reset.

after the 3rd install it is finally working.
    Last edited by jaredb03; 10-30-2008 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I need to download this file so i can upload it to a phone with no internet.
    Any help?

Thanks
    Last edited by lamanodedios; 10-30-2008 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Useless for iPod
    This Lockbar is useless for ipod and i have actually seen it cause you to not be able to lock your ipod without springboard crashing and having to run springboard in safe mode.

Quote Originally Posted by sonex View Post
    I've been looking everywhere to find that same "skin" for the dock.. where can i find that dock to have my four apps arranged like that on the bottom?

plz help
    go to cydia and it's the "GlassOrb" theme. SSH it and choose the theme. Open it and copy the "Dock" file to your theme. You must have "5 icon dock" installed. Enjoy...

Quote Originally Posted by A.T View Post
    +1
    I want the dock also, looks very much like WMP11!

Btw, can someone please tell me if after installing LockDockBar, you have to restart springboard, ie you click "Restart SpringBoard" in Cydia after installing or when you push home Springboard automatically restarts?
    I'm asking because if I restart Springboard, my iPhone goes "crazy", the spinning circle comes up 3 times, iPhone reboots automatically and then spinning circle again comes up twice on the "Enter Passcode" screen, iPhone restarts itself and 70% of the time it will go into "Safe Mode", something about MobileSubstrate, *sighs*.

Thanks!
    The theme is called "GlassOrb" get it from Cydia. SSH to your phone and open that theme. Copy the dock file to your theme. Must have "5 icon dock installed" Enjoy...
    Last edited by lilweezyana1107; 10-31-2008 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    +1

For us that use the 5 icon dock and custom themes or some type of graphical/text overlay dock, it would be cool if this utility had its own icons rather than using the existing icons. This would also allow the icons to be customized by the user.

Outside of that, this utility is awesome and works great!!! But unfortunately I cant use it unless the icon issue is addressed, because my custom icons look stupid in this arrangement.
    ditto lol and anyone know how we can take a snap shot of our lockscreen? I used to have it on 1.1.4 but forgot

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Where is this app located in the iPhone
    Trying to SSH to it, but can't find it.

@ Chin

Hey, I did exactly what u are wondering about today for my lockscreen with lockdockbar. I didn't like the dock around the icons, or the dimmed framing around the top of the screen (where the time is).

I just modded a lockscreen theme I DL'd from Cydia, called tokidoki lockscreen. Follow these steps:

1)DL tokidoki lockscreen from Cydia
    2) SSH into phone and go to /Library/Themes/tokidoki lockscreen.theme
    3) delete the LockBackground.png file.
    4) click on bundles, then com.apple.TelephonyUI
    5) delete bottombarknobgray.png
    6) use winterboard to select the tokidoki theme.
    7) respring and you should now have a nice, clean lockscreen, with only your wallpaper, time, lockdockbar icons and slide to unlock visible.

Hope I described this properly. GL!
    Last edited by cultflix; 11-03-2008 at 05:26 AM.

so much has been changed, I'm still on 1.1.4. Only because uXM is on it.

did you get a chance to find the .plist any other file, so that we can SSH it?

Quote Originally Posted by lamanodedios View Post
    I need to download this file so i can upload it to a phone with no internet.
    Any help?

Thanks
    yes, can some1 post the file, so that we can SSH??
    Last edited by lakkiroy; 11-03-2008 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by cultflix View Post
    @ Chin

Hey, I did exactly what u are wondering about today for my lockscreen with lockdockbar. I didn't like the dock around the icons, or the dimmed framing around the top of the screen (where the time is).

I just modded a lockscreen theme I DL'd from Cydia, called tokidoki lockscreen. Follow these steps:

1)DL tokidoki lockscreen from Cydia
    2) SSH into phone and go to /Library/Themes/tokidoki lockscreen.theme
    3) delete the LockBackground.png file.
    4) click on bundles, then com.apple.TelephonyUI
    5) delete bottombarknobgray.png
    6) use winterboard to select the tokidoki theme.
    7) respring and you should now have a nice, clean lockscreen, with only your wallpaper, time, lockdockbar icons and slide to unlock visible.

Hope I described this properly. GL!
    Thanks for this! I tried it and it worked great.

One thing though, I tried to replace the original LockBackground.png with a new file that I renamed to the same name.
    Then I tried to put back the original and it didn't work either. Any ideas?

[edit]I just realized the wallpaper shows up when its not conncted to the charger. Can this be changed? [edit]

Thanks again.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

lockdockbar via Cydia

Any updates on this? I just installed it and its great. Just needs the ability to change what apps are used. I use irealsms and having the stock text.app is kind of useless. Also being able to add five apps or more or less wold be great too and changing the location of the apps would be great. I removed the slide to unlock and the time and date so moving them to ether location would be sweet!

Anyone know how I can change the apps myself? The only thing I can find related to lockdock is the mobilesubstrae plug in, anyone know where the plist is or anything I can try to change?

Love the app! please continue to work on it!

Explain to me how do u ssh into the iphone please can u tell me step by step how to do it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123