Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockScreen Tricks with LockDockBar and QuickUnlock

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I was waiting for this i send a email to the creator of notify and look it finally arrive. This is better then my sugestion love it i keep

Using both and loving them.

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spam_artist View Post
    seems like running in circles, no?
    Apple created a lock, man put stuff outside the lock, now need another lock to put outside...
    Not everyone works for the CIA or doesnt trust their friends/family.
    iLive an iLife

Thanks

The only problems i've encountered with this so far is the "quickgold issue" already mentioned (not a huge deal but gets annoying) where quickgold pops up right after unlocking with tripletap, AND it seems to disable the lockscreen ipod controls, doubletap does nothing.

Anyone else get that last one?
    Itís sad that a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of wild dogs.

Thanks

I honestly don't want calender on there...it already tells me the day and date next to the time...what's the point? Please make option to remove or choose the apps! But I still love it!!!!!!!

Thanks

[QUOTE=Hurley;2542151]I see it is based on the dock. I have a 5 icon dock and this is what it looks like. How can I get another one in there? Like the ipdod?

Picasa Web Albums - Justin - Drop Box

I donmt know how to get a screen shot of my lock screen... :-(

Yep... To allow lockdockbar looks as the one on the first page you need to uninstall five dock app. Damn i love both!

has anyone been able to get this to work on the ipod touch because mine just goes into safe mode and i think its because we dnt have the phone and text thing but i might mess around with the plist and c what i can do

any one wanna help me with this and the file type is a dylib file
    Last edited by toothy17; 10-27-2008 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ugh. i installed LockDockBar on my iPhone and it goes into safe mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Qbik View Post
    great app but it not support other SMS app like iRealSMS (i have set is as default)

and i need to have possibility to change icon. Why? look at screenshot
    i have different icon for dock
    Qbik, what doc is that in the first picture??

thx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to IDeus For This Useful Post:

knoxx22 (11-05-2008)

Hi all,

does any can post the springboard.plist or .app files of both of these apps,
    i need these badly as i have a dead lower screen in my phone

please help

Hey, can any one tell where i can download these apps for PC Sutie
    Last edited by lakkiroy; 10-28-2008 at 01:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Works with intelliscreen??

Hi all,

where can i get the .app or .ipa file for this

For those with the continues restarting problem: If you have Kate or QuickGold (or both) installed, un-install it (just to test) and give this another go. For me it was QuickGold.

Quote Originally Posted by cash7c3 View Post
    Both released tonight via the MMi Cydia repo LockDockBar and QuickUnlock provide some extra features and functionality to your iPhone's lockscreen.

LockDockBar

This utility puts your Phone, Mail, SMS, and Calendar apps on your lock screen above slide to unlock for quick and easy access. Just a quick install from Cydia and you can access all four of the applications mentioned above with a quick finger tap from the lockscreen. No slide to unlocked needed.

QuickUnlock

QuickUnlock provides more options for locking/unlocking your iPhone. If your phone is locked simply hit the home button three times to unlock temporarily. After you hit the home button three times you'll be able to browse around your home screen for 10 seconds. If you do not choose an app or hit the home button again during those ten seconds your phone will re-lock automatically.
    thanks for this great app

it would be really useful for all those phones with lower display area not working

can you please post the link to .app or .ipa file

LAAKS

Default YEs Please
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    I honestly don't want calender on there...it already tells me the day and date next to the time...what's the point? Please make option to remove or choose the apps! But I still love it!!!!!!!
    I second that. Making an option to customize what icons or apps you want to display would work better for me. I don't need calendar or email.

[quote=xattica;2545741]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurley View Post
    I see it is based on the dock. I have a 5 icon dock and this is what it looks like. How can I get another one in there? Like the ipdod?

Picasa Web Albums - Justin - Drop Box

I donmt know how to get a screen shot of my lock screen... :-(

Yep... To allow lockdockbar looks as the one on the first page you need to uninstall five dock app. Damn i love both!
    I have five dock and lockdockbar and it works together fine.
    Last edited by brikz; 10-28-2008 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

::deleted::
    Last edited by TheOnlyest; 10-29-2008 at 10:46 AM.

QuickUnlock is interesting, but interoperates poorly with QhickGold. If you have both installed, the triple click will end you up at the QuickGold screen (which isn't a horrible thing, but is not the desired operation).

LockDockBar is not very useful for those of us packing an iPod Touch.

Default LockDockBar
    LockDockBar is a fantastic and must have add-on IF....it could be compatible with intelliScreen : unfortunately, it is not because the latest leaves it's impression once you enter phone app. for example, and you just cannot use your phone app

TOO BAD : I wish they become compatible, and then it will become a MUST HAVE add-on without any single doubt!!!!

HOPE someone will work on it : either inteliScreen team or LockDockBar team or any very smart third party : this is a HUGE WISH!!!!!!!!

is any one here able to edit .dylib files and to some this up for some ppl this is NOT an .Ipa Files Or An .App File its a .dylib file

pretty neat. i'll have to check it out

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast