+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PwnPlayer is out and it's pretty Shweet

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
could it be because i have intelli.installed as to why my lockscreen option dont pop up when im playing music. i can see whats playing from lock screen but controls
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

could it be because i have intelli.installed as to why my lockscreen option dont pop up when im playing music. i can see whats playing from lock screen but controls dont pop up.?????

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

hmm i notice that with pwnplayer installed, double tap of home when locked or running another program doesnt bring up the mobile music player mini controls.... why oh why?

Thanks

I'll wait. I'm not going to compromise another app that I love (notifier), just to have this app and it's lockscreen gesture controls work. I'll wait till they are able to coexist first. Is there not a way to import all music downloaded from mewseek to your itunes library? I guess you could manually do it with ssh or maybe use finder on the iphone itself? Has anyone tried this yet?

Thanks

pawn player not ready yet...ill wait

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    could it be because i have intelli.installed as to why my lockscreen option dont pop up when im playing music. i can see whats playing from lock screen but controls dont pop up.?????
    probably try removing it then doing it...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Grr...I'm stuck without Wi-Fi and can't wait to get this app!

The updates sound promising...but when it comes to video, are there any plans for playback outside of .m4p/m4v? .mov,mpg,avi,and maybe wmv would be great to have.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whodatfan View Post
    ...Is there not a way to import all music downloaded from mewseek to your itunes library? I guess you could manually do it with ssh or maybe use finder on the iphone itself? Has anyone tried this yet?
    No you can't sync music without iTunes if you want to use the ipod application. See this thread for more information:

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/iphone-...ut-itunes.html

It's really a shame because one of the neat applications of being able to sync with other apps is wireless syncing with linux

Thanks

everything works great for except the lockscreen controls.. how do i get it to pop up. i cant seem to control it from the lock screen. can someone help me please...

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123