Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhones for Congress. Your Tax Dollars at Work.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Just wait, in a couple years when a third of them are up for re-election I can't wait to see the political ads:

"Congressman Jones was found with 32 cracked ipas on his government-funded iPhone. Do you really want this thief in office?"

roflz

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bluaeon View Post
    hahaha... they want to switch cuz maybe when they get bored, they can download some games and play. hahaha
    Or some financial management software...

Quote Originally Posted by WillyDavidK View Post
    Just wait, in a couple years when a third of them are up for re-election I can't wait to see the political ads:

"Congressman Jones was found with 32 cracked ipas on his government-funded iPhone. Do you really want this thief in office?"

roflz
    lmao that is hillarious!! people probably would try using this against each other haha

Wow... what an abuse of power. Why do they need 'company' phones in the first place? Do they make so little that the service will cost them too much? That's the problem here. iPhone, blackberry, SideKick- I don't care which device it is. I just can't seem to understand how this is acceptable... They make just about $170K a year and yet we (in one way or another) are paying for their phones?? (And yes I know that not all of the employees of the Congress make that much, I'm just trying to prove a point).
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

I'm pretty sure that 99% of them have an iPhone anyways, not just as their Government-issued phone. They used their mysterious untaxed, unclaimed millions that they somehow acquire for the iPhone, but now they don't want to pay at all, they just want Congress to hike up the taxes for them to get a new iPhone. They're all crooks and scumbags, just disguised as higher authorities. Only difference between politicians and serial killers are that politicians wear suits to work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12