Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tip] StatusNotifier for Email, SMS, and Call Notifcation in the Status Bar

I'm not saying this app is fault, I install lots of stuff. But after yesterday's upgrade, my battery always reads 100% full. AGAIN, it may not be this app. I'm just trying ot track it down. Anybody else having this prob also?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by evilhomer21 View Post
    I'm not saying this app is fault, I install lots of stuff. But after yesterday's upgrade, my battery always reads 100% full. AGAIN, it may not be this app. I'm just trying ot track it down. Anybody else having this prob also?

Thanks.
    I think i'm getting the same.
    Weird thing is I can't even open up MyBattery to check.

It looks like it's just an issue with the icon. I've got the numeric battery from BossPrefs and that's saying 86 but the icon is still showing totally full.
    Last edited by stevetheman; 10-06-2008 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

im having problems with bitesms . . when there is new email or miss call the status bar will have the icons . . but with new smses . . there wont be any ? anybody encounter this prob . . without installing erica and sqlite it works . . i tried installing the 2 utilities . it doesnt help

A reboot didn't help my batter indicator. But after charging @night, its back to normal. Go figure... Good luck stevetheman

hmm was going to try this until I read all the problems

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

did any one figure out how to change the sound it makes?
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

anyone know why the remider option doesnt work for me??? i want it to notify me with a vibrate 1x every minute but it wont. fyi ive changed the programs icons and my vibrate .plist but i cant see these having any adverse affects. anyone shed any light on this for me.?

Quote Originally Posted by heath_rox View Post
    did any one figure out how to change the sound it makes?
    find your new sound >>> ssh into your phone >>> go to SYSTEM, LIBRARY, AUDIO, UISOUNDS >>> rename new sound to SNReminder (exactly the same as shown) >>> drag new sound into said location and hit overwrite when promted. easy
    Last edited by happydude; 01-26-2009 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default No Reminder in STATUSNOTIFIER
    Hello,

I have tried everthing (sqite/erika) but the reminder feature doesn't work at all...

Can anybody help?

Thanks!
    zebut

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345