Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 2.2 Already Jailbroken

with no major improvements? They're probably too busy working on the next iPhone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone aglitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SundayDuffer View Post
    aglitch...tone it down please, no insults please. Thankyou.
    apologies. to everyone. was in a bad mood.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by A.T View Post
    Winpwn for 2.1!!! where are you???????

You might as well not have Quickpwn seeing as it doesn't work on iPhones if you have apps from App Store installed(which probably most iPhone users will), so you'll have to do a restore and then jailbreak.
    Quickpwn is an advantage to people who have just bought their iPhone not for existing iPhone users.
    If your going to restore before using Quickpwn, you might as well restore with a custom fw instead, so you can see why people prefer winpwn rather than Quickpwn, as it isn't actually "Quick" for everyone.
    Hope you get what I mean!!
    Woah dude. I QuickPwn 5+ iPhones a day with AppStore apps on them on windows vista. Where did you come up with this? No problems over here as I said 5+ a day with no restore needed.

I second that. syncing can be a pain, but that's it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

Wooooooooo Hooooooooooo
    Go DevTeam .........

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes we have a real jailbreak 2.1 for Windows, use Quickpwn
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

iPhone? More like MyPhone aglitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tohsh View Post
    Woah dude. I QuickPwn 5+ iPhones a day with AppStore apps on them on windows vista. Where did you come up with this? No problems over here as I said 5+ a day with no restore needed.
    this is true, it works perfect. when quickpwn 2.1 came out i pwned with apps already on there. i even posted on that thread. but i guess the experience isnt the same for everyone.

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tohsh View Post
    I got the ALOD sooooo many times at the end of quickpwning, iPhone never boot up. Found out App Store app were the problem. Well a lot people had the same issue as me.
    How many apps from App Store did you have installed???

I just used quickpwn but after removing all my apps except Monkey Ball and Labrynth(due to how many levels i've completed and don't want to restore from backup) and iPhone booted up at the end
    Last edited by MetallicaFan1991; 09-28-2008 at 05:31 AM.

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

quickpwn crashes on my pc...

Tried over and over again..

Winpwn did not crash on me, still waiting, sucks having a jailed up phone.. lol

Anyone know what on quickpwn on vista when the dos window comes up it crashes and gives a error?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just looking at unlock solution, maybe jailbreak is not a big problem right now!

The Problem is Installer!!...Ive Jailbroken my phone maybe 5 different times now and everytime I would be an idiot and download something off of Installer. Recently, I haven't even opened Installer and my phone is running better than ever!

I LOVE Quickpwn! I did experience problems as far as booting up goes after the 2.1 upgrade/JB. It would just freeze at the apple logo. Went nuts tryin to figure out what the problem was after a few frustrating attempts. As a few had mentioned already, it turned out that it was the AppStore Apps. So what I did differently the last time around was that I chose not re-download/backup all the apps from Itunes after I did a reluctant restore. Then I Quickpwned it again, and only after did I resync all my previously dl'd apps. Worked like a charm and I love my phone again! (Oh and I only added Cydia, no Installer - I just didn't trust it as far as stability goes). FW 2.1 is good stuff. Thanks a million Dev team!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to IPHONE_XXIII For This Useful Post:

MyStur (10-02-2008)

I never had any luck with quickpwn..tried it on 2 different firmwares
    ****** my phone both times. Never use it again
    I love winpwn no problems at all...I'll wait for ver. 3.0 of winpwn
    maybe by then it will do 2.2

Back n-Topic :::

So, how do we JB 2.2 ?!? I have the FW, but won't install unless my precious JB apps come along for the ride.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Sick
    Formerly of modmymoto.com ..now upgraded to 2.1 & jailbroken using quickpwn

RETIRED- Motorola L7 -R4517, RSA removed, EDGE internet browsing, full iPhone skin with 14 icon menu, widget style home icons, Bullfrog iTunes, 1GB storage

Quote Originally Posted by dontevenfucwitme View Post
    Sick
    Are you feeling OK? Or are you ill? Oh, wait, are we playing the pointless one word response game? Sweeeeeeet!
    Oh, and GO RAYS!!!!!!!(sorry about your sox not winning the division)

Quote Originally Posted by GravityEyes View Post
    Back n-Topic :::

So, how do we JB 2.2 ?!? I have the FW, but won't install unless my precious JB apps come along for the ride.
    Are you on 2.2 already? I did not know it was even available yet! (other than the selected developers and if you are one of those I doubt you'd be asking about JB on 2.2)
    Last edited by mbaharvard; 09-28-2008 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mbaharvard For This Useful Post:

MyStur (10-02-2008)

Why can i not be a developer AND want to Jailbreak?!?

What are the diferences between versions
    Where can i find that

i dont think apple releases much info on any of the releases....all they say is "bug fixes" or "better battery life" etc...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to merkaba For This Useful Post:

MyStur (10-04-2008)

is there a way to jailbreak it??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast