Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2.2 Beta 1 Firmware Seeded to Devs

That's a pretty awesome design change and I hope it's real, though an omnibar like Chrome would be even better.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Quote Originally Posted by abujala View Post
    landscape from home screen?
    Wouldnt that be a little awkward? but landscape option for the keyboard is greatly appreciated

Hey, does anyone know when this will be release to public?

thanks

Rohit_baba

Thanks
    how about sms landscape and sms picture mail...The best phone on the market and it cant get picture text. even free phones get that..

Quote Originally Posted by corradoking View Post
    how about sms landscape and sms picture mail...The best phone on the market and it cant get picture text. even free phones get that..
    haha funny, this is the 5th firmware for the 2nd iphone os, honestly if they didnt do it by now do you really think they would

Quote Originally Posted by corradoking View Post
    ...The best phone on the market and it cant get picture text. even free phones get that..
    hahahaha....

what a joke....

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default please!!!!!!
    I mean seriously, can we please start a petition to light a fire under their *** (apple's) to get on that?!? jesus I don't usually complain about anything but this is bad.... I'm serious about the petition though, I'm tired of apple forgetting such a simple feature.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

You should send them a note. I am sure they will get right on it

They have a priority list with which they code by. MMS isn't that big a deal to them. It will come eventually, but I would imagine they are working on making the phone more functional and business friendly.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hell, iBeen came to my senses back iN July when they released the 3G iPhone! i'Ve had iT with Apple and their greedy ways! iStill have my first gen on 1.14. No more chasin' behind Apple hopin' that they will give us want we want! The 3G iPhone iS pointless iN my opinion when upgradin' from the first gen! iWas hopin' that the 3G would have mms, copy/paste, video record, flash lite, and a front camera! But no, Apple rather take baby steps and make millions along the way! The G1, HD Touch, and X1 are on there way! Apple iS out to rape people; meanin', their iN iT for the money. iWish iWould upgrade a perfectly workin' iPod because Apple has released a newer verison with one or two features! Please. The Cat and Mouse game iS gettin' borin'...

-sent from my iPhone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12