Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppStore Rejection Letters are Not Public Info

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimbeam4581 View Post
    It could happen. I think its just a matter of drivers and thing of that nature.........the whole thing is open source and every part of android should be available for anyone who wants it by the end of the year.

Its Linux you can put that on anything LOL!
    Yes, but the iPhone is NOT open source, and a lot of the hardware is unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by A.T View Post
    Apple really are killing the iPhone slowly, but jailbreaking revives it again.

Just distribute all the apps that get rejected through Installer.

Soz Cydia, but your not good enough yet, gives me ALOD 95% off the time.
    Um-mm, you are on 2.0.2? AND you use Installer? I feel sorry for you. Cydia works much better - last time I checked Installer, it was still stagnant. Cydia continues to evolve and offer new apps everyday! Are you on a different planet? Cydia has FAR surpassed Installer for 2.0+ iPhone software.

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFaerie View Post
    This is why Apple sux.

I'm extremely happy with my JasJam. It's 100x better than iPhone
    I wouldn't really say that it's a 100x better than the iPhone. I mean it does have a keyboard but other than that pretty much every single aspect of the phone is inferior to the iPhone. A smaller screen with far less resolution, a much slower processor, and it comes with 128mb compared to 8 or 16 gb. Not to mention the battery life is somewhere around 5 hours of talk time compared to the iPhone's 8. On top of that the phone looks like crap. But I guess to each his/her own.
    Last edited by stagnant9; 09-24-2008 at 10:33 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

i knew apple was gonna do something like this eventually. h8rs.

Quote Originally Posted by boredpnoy View Post
    apple you suck for the rejection of useful apps that could benifit the users...ill be lookin into the HTC Touch which has everything that a phone should and need...
    good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by tattoojack View Post
    no it doesnt,

try making an app for it.

or better yet, contact htc and see if the will EVER release their OS for developers.

not gonna happen.

you will be back.

you all will be back.
    x2.

Quote Originally Posted by mbaharvard View Post
    Um-mm, you are on 2.0.2? AND you use Installer? I feel sorry for you. Cydia works much better - last time I checked Installer, it was still stagnant. Cydia continues to evolve and offer new apps everyday! Are you on a different planet? Cydia has FAR surpassed Installer for 2.0+ iPhone software.
    agreed. i've been trying to use installer just cuz and i don't like it, i didn't even put it back on my iphone after the 2.1 update. cydia is a far better app now.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Alperovich For This Useful Post:

mbaharvard (09-25-2008)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12