+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: icanmakegameplz Trism + AppStore + $125,000 a Month = Win

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
thats a lot of money i might look into it for myself.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

thats a lot of money i might look into it for myself.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cash7c3 View Post
    Hey Demeter, if you are still keeping an eye on us Jailbreakers and need some help spending your money MMi will accept donations. We could really use about 6 beefy servers at the moment -- contact us for some specs
    Hey guys! I just found out about this thread. You guys gave me a lot of help getting Trism off the ground back in the jailbreak days, And I really appreciate that. I'd be happy to donate & give back to the community. Let me know what I can do to help.

Quote Originally Posted by cash7c3 View Post
    All joking aside my preferences are Jameson, Patron, and Crown Royal. Kyle (poetic_folly) enjoys Gray Goose, Level, and Silver Patron. I'm just kidding. Seriously . . . we'll be watching and waiting to see what your next App idea turns out to be!
    I'm a Ketel & Cuervo guy myself. Say hey to Kyle for me -- he was the guy that hooked me up with the repo! But yeah, feel free to check out our upcoming iPhone ecosystem called "Onyx" -- it's essentially XBox Live for the iPhone. We feel it'll really help a lot of independent developers get the same kind of success I had with Trism. There's news about it here: Onyx

Peace!!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12