Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: We haz Windows Quickpwn 2.1!!!

so i tried to update and i get this...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -untitled.jpg  

great wipwn for 2.1 worked FLAWLESSLY for me =] i love my damn iphone to death!
    Username : l0uisz
    Device: 16GB iPhone [2G]
    Firmware: 2.2 [ FULLY UNLOCKED ]

Quote Originally Posted by bebex View Post
    yeah i redownload it from everywhere i could find it and nothing...
    i do have one q tho, when u download it and unzip it do open the .exe file or what? cause thats what im opening and it gives me the error
    I had that problem, download .net 2.0 and you should be good.

I was banging my head just like you for a few days until i ran across this:

Quote Originally Posted by plegra97 View Post
    I am trying to jailbreak my 3g iphone using quickpwn but I can't get it to work. I have already updated iTunes to version 8 and my phone is running firmware 2.1

I was having the same issue as some other people where the quickpwn.exe file wouldn't open. Finally fixed that problem by installing .NET Framework 2.0 and 3.5

Now I get all the way to the steps screen and when it gets to the point where you need to keep holding the HOME button for 30 seconds Quickpwn crashes and I get one of those Windows error screens saying that the program has encountered an error and has to be shut down.

Anybody have this problem and know how to fix it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    ONLY install 2.0, i know first hand it works.

DO NOT run both it has been proven to give you another error.

I was having a hard time jailbreaking an unactivated g3 iphone. I used a couple of different ways and they all failed. Luckly I was able to restore the un modified version of the 2.1 firmware from apple and get it back to a workable state.

quickpwn was super easy and got the 3g iphone jailbroken on the first try! It is incredibly easy to use and requires no guide.

love it and the iphone

Anyone knows if you can activate with QuickPwn?

I have a 2g 8Gb 2.0.2 With TMobile

hey if i update my iphone to 2.1
    which firmware do i need to download so that i can jailbreak 2.1?

Hi evryone,
    I'm hesitating to jailbreak my activated 3G 2.1 Iphone, after seeing so many issues that is well over my head! ..but I do like Cydia (Sauron rocks!) and if someone can give good clear instructions to teach a noobie like me, I would really appreciate it!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dad.teoh For This Useful Post:

djblack (10-03-2008)

Honestly, I meant to say Saurik!! my apologies, Jay. Anyway you rockz!
    Still, my post goes unanswered... (sigh!)

Iphone, 16G, 2.1, activated, not jb'ked. Anybody, help!

i have a jailbreak/unlock iPhone 1.1.3 how can i update to 2.1? from Philippines.

Quote Originally Posted by asker View Post
    i have a jailbreak/unlock iPhone 1.1.3 how can i update to 2.1? from Philippines.
    pls help..!!!

Pls.. help. How to uPgrade my iPhone 1.1.3 to latest 2.1 ? what are the datialed steps? i'm afraid to upgrade bcoz of the rumors.

pls ANswer...
    Last edited by asker; 10-12-2008 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by asker View Post

pls help..!!!

Pls.. help. How to uPgrade my iPhone 1.1.3 to latest 2.1 ? what are the datialed steps? i'm afraid to upgrade bcoz of the rumors.

pls ANswer...
    Asker, please read my post (#318) in this thread. I think it may help.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

I might be a convert from pwnage. QP says it won't boot in virtual, but it does just fine and it's so easy I might not use pwnage again.......
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Thanks for the info!!!!

is the unlock to answer the call default thing for firmwares 2xx or my phone is messed up?

Hello,

Upgraded from 1.1.4 to 2.1 and then quickpwnd it. Everything went well except
    1. Cant connect to my mobilephone network (im on vodafone-india)
    2. Cant see installer on the SB

Also requesting someone to clarify how to change permissions for mobileinstallation file to 775 recursively.

thanks in advance for your help
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________
    Hello again (half hour later)

ive been able to solve my problem above. I suspect the bootloader files were corrupt. I restored the phone, i got the appropriate files from the net and ran everything again. now the phone works great.

one question stands. whats the purpose of "mobileinstallation' file and setting permissions?
    Last edited by abhi4121; 10-25-2008 at 02:29 PM. Reason: update

Wink Help please....
    how to use quickpwn 2.1 for windows?

what do i need to do first,? i want to upgrade my ifone 1.1.3 to 2.1..

please help..

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Just bought my new iPhone yesterday. Has 2.1. I try to use Quickpwn 2.1 and my AVG Pro says that it is a virus and will not open. What gives?
    Thanks in advance.

sweet good to know thx

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617