Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: We haz Windows Quickpwn 2.1!!!

Now i did a factory restore and then activated it , quickpwn'ed ( having installer ,cydia onthe phone ) then restored my backup files and cydia was gone again. suggestions??

iPhone? More like MyPhone mastuul's Avatar
    Thanks

You can download the BL-39 and BL-46 files you need from sleepers.net.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kluak View Post
    im gonna go back to 2.0.2 and then do the upgrade selection in itunes.

This is not making any sense to me. its not working.

wtf?

so if i upgrade to 2.1, then quickpwn and JB my 2g iphone, i then plug it into my computer and hit restore to backup...

it acts like its going to work and then i get the apple logo, get all excited thinking it will work, and then BAMM!!! i get the loading circle thing and it sits there and vibrates every few seconds (and let me tell ya thats freaking annoying)

How do i get my restore on there? i need some of the contacts that are on the restore that arent on the sim card.

Thanks

p.s. If my restore is not compatible with the iphone... how do i fix it? i need those contacts....

i can unlock the phone and use my sim card, i just cant do a restore on it. im not sure about syncing either but i will give it a shot.

someone please help.

im getting the same problem all goes well but as soon as i try to restore the # back on the phone it bricks.. has anyone figured out what to do to fix it

Runs very well.
    You'll need around 30 minutes to get everything up and running when JailbReak and Unlocking.

Very Smooth Process however.

Thanks for the post.
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.

Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadow-evillink View Post
    Now i did a factory restore and then activated it , quickpwn'ed ( having installer ,cydia onthe phone ) then restored my backup files and cydia was gone again. suggestions??
    Just wondering did your backup have cydia install on it?

Finally got this to work after a clean restore

where's the firmware??

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i can't restore my back up jailbroken are not.. i get the spinning wheel of dead both way's.. any suggestions

Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mankin2006 View Post
    where's the firmware??
    Which one do you need?

Default 2.1 2g Windows Quickpwn
    I was having the same issue trying to find all the bits and pieces. Found this link which had it all. Good luck.
    iClarified - iPhone - How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your 2.1 2G iPhone Using QuickPwn (Windows)

I tried to quickpwn with 2.1 at&t all apps from app store installed . it did not work got apple buzz buzz more apple reboot repeat! sooo I went into DFU mode itunes opened selected restore and update when done selected set up as new phone (but unchecked sync applications) double click on quickpwn image it will check for iphone then goto next screen were it checks for firmware (for me it found the firmware location automaticly) hit the next or arrow button a couple more times then it started pwning and I waited for reboot and waaaaa laaaaaawwww it worked !!! some problems I seen in here were no wifi (mine works) and another was no cydia (I have both cydia n installer) thanks Modmyi.com you guys rule!!!!!!!!!!

I'm having serious issues...i've downloaded quickpwn 2.1 from 3 different sites...when I extract the files then open it...it closes itunes then states it encountered an unexpected error and closes??? any suggestions????
    Life isn't about how to survive the storm, But how to dance in the rain.

Successfully quickpwned my phone TWICE yesterday. Basic process I followed:

- Updated to iTunes 8
    - Updated device firmware using iTunes and got an unlocked phone without cydia/installer & their apps
    - Ran QuickPwn and got a jailbroken phone with cydia/installer
    - Follow SmeeShum's guide if you want ur previous non-appstore applications to show up again
    - While following the guide ended up deleting wrong folder due to technical mis-information and my stupidity: SO BE CAREFUL and make backups
    - re-did the whole process again and wasted another hour .....but finally got it working perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Mindy View Post
    I'm having serious issues...i've downloaded quickpwn 2.1 from 3 different sites...when I extract the files then open it...it closes itunes then states it encountered an unexpected error and closes??? any suggestions????
    Once u update ur firmware using iTunes, u dont neet it open. Just close it and then run Quickpwn to do its thing.
    Last edited by saifeeab; 09-20-2008 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Works perfectly. I had a 1.1.4 2g Iphone
    Just restore it to regular 2.1 firmware from itunes.
    Then just run through the quickpwn process
    If you can't find the bootloader for unlock here they are

iPhone Downloads | bl39.bin PwnageTool Download
    iPhone Downloads | bl46.bin PwnageTool Download
    YOU HELP ME, I THANK YOU
    I HELP YOU, YOU THANK ME

AND WE'RE ALL HAPPY

worked for me.
    -iP3G RebelSIM -Tmo
    -iFone 2nd Gen - 2.0 - Tmo
    -iMac 24" running WinXP Pro
    -Black Berry Pearl
    -HTC Tilt unlocked WM6.1

Hi Everyone.I just upgraded my iphone 2G successfully with version 2.1 using itunes 8. After that I used Quickpwn to unlock it. Everything went fine succesfully.

Successfully jailbreak/unlocked my 2G version 1.1.4 to version 2.1. Followed exactly what the guide said to do and it worked perfectly. Thanks Dev team! =D

Quote Originally Posted by apropertune View Post
    this is BS it jailbreaks fine but after i retore from back up..it gets stuck at the boot logo with the loading circle..i've done this 2 times now Quickpwn=TRASH. i'd rather wait for the next winpwn
    I had the same issue and fixed by installing 5 dock icons from cydia BEFORE doing a restore from iTunes.
    Last edited by Ghostwhowalks; 09-21-2008 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

can someone post up a link to the new 2.1 firmware....everytime i try to download it through itunes it comes up with a connection error after its 99% complete ive been trying this for 2 going on 3 days now . thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone mastuul's Avatar
    Thanks

You can get all the firmwares and bootloaders here.

iPhone News & Review iPhone Firmware Files

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast