* "Using the iPhone on the GSM/EDGE network may be like having a really powerful computer on dial up."
* "Whether you want music, email, web surfing or business files, our phones will download everything faster."
* "Concerned about coverage? I think you’ll see that we are comparable or better than all other carriers. Let me show you the map on our Power Network Coverage Tool to verify your coverage area."
* "We have many handsets that are MP3 players."
* "You want to have music with your phone? Let me show you the new Upstage or the Fusic II."
* "Any music phone from Sprint lets you download songs instantly – out of thin air."
* "Are you sure 4G or 8G is enough storage for you? To give you a comparison, most iPods/MP3 players hold 40 to 60Gigs or more."
* "The Upstage takes external mini-disks for unlimited storage."
* "Sure we have less expensive phones than the iPhone. The MotoQ, for example, is only $79 and is an MP3 player, PDA, camera, mobile internet device, and of course, a phone."
* "Most current Smartphones have secure email necessary for business functionality. "
* "The iPhone uses Yahoo and Mac email which is not secure. "
* "[iPhone] has a non-replaceable battery. "
* "[iPhone] offers no external storage. "
* "The iPhone is an Apple product and has some nice features. It also has a nice price. Do you really need all those features in one device?"