Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 1.1.4 Released for Iphone / iPod Touch

Lets hope 1.1.4 has better signal strength
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

Well there may not ave been any new visible features, but I do like this update!

My signal strength has improved (It used to drop out on my train journey to work, but today it was full all the way).
    Safari is less crashy.
    Everything seems more responsive.

Happy user here!

does it seem like apple is making some effort to thwart unlocking the phone... but when it comes to jailbreaking, att customers usually have no problem, due to the automatic activation.

Default 1.1.4
    no new updates. no sdk. ziphone will not work with 1.1.4. new version of ziphone in 2 to 3 days. 1.1.4 update has 3 bug fixes and thats all. no apps no nothing. u can downgrade from 1.1.4 to 1.1.3 by shift restore and use ibrickr to boot your phone

iphone
    Last edited by playaxtra; 02-27-2008 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    Don't be stupid...
    hey, it must a great feeling for him/her. don't judge him/her. its his/her 5 minutes of fame ;-)

sry not sure if this was said but
    ZiPhone will soon work with 1.1.4.
    this is off the ziphone blog...meaning that it will soon come out and it doenst work now
    always hit the thanks button

no signature spam/links... Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cscho0415 View Post
    sry not sure if this was said but this is off the ziphone blog...meaning that it will soon come out and it doenst work now
    Jailbreaking does, unlocking/activating dosent

Default Third time was the charm..
    Upgraded to 1.1.4, then jailbroke with Ziphone (got error1). Mail crashed upon launch and clearly permissions were fubar as I could not add or remove any mail accounts. (I could run Mail as root through ssh)

Restored to 1.1.4, then jailbroke w/Ziphone (got error1). Mail worked fine, installed several apps, then put my music and videos back on and neither would play (no sound, actual error pop-up, unable to play this type of file).

Restored to 1.1.4, synced iPhone and made sure Mail and sound worked which they did, then jailbroke w/Ziphone (got error1). Installed apps and so far so good.

As you can see I don't need an unlocked phone.

Hope it helps

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default since you didn't take the advice...
    Quote Originally Posted by mooshy1 View Post
    How stupid am I??? I updated thinking the ziphone will still work and that I had nothing to lost cos' i could restore it back to 1.1.3. Well!!!! ziphone doesn't work and now I can't restore it back. I keep getting an error: "the iphone could not be restored. An unknown error occured (1015)". Any help please?????????
    ...and you're stuck at 1.1.4, at least tell us what the new features are. how they work. do you like 'em...something'....be a team player here.

Quote Originally Posted by MOEPLO View Post
    anyone one thats att and upgraded can just add blaze's source to installer and install the 1.1.3 sv patch and get all the programs back running including summerboard
    What is the exact http address for blaze's source?
    Did you update through iTunes and then jailbroke with ZiPhone 2.4?
    Thanks

Banned
    Thanks

anyone one thats att and upgraded can just add blaze's source to installer and install the 1.1.3 sv patch and get all the programs back running including summerboard
    thanks!can someone tell me what the source url for blaze's source installer? that would be a HUGE help!

good day all!

blazecompany.googlepages.com/
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marcoiac View Post
    What is the exact http address for blaze's source?
    Did you update through iTunes and then jailbroke with ZiPhone 2.4?
    Thanks
    i found it inthe list of sources on modmyi

Quote Originally Posted by mdbsat View Post
    thanks!can someone tell me what the source url for blaze's source installer? that would be a HUGE help!

good day all!
    Sourse: blazecompany.googlepages.com/
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP

Banned
    Thanks

i found the source and loaded it BUT when i go to load the patch for 1.1.4 it says unable to download package....any hints?

NEVERMIND! thanks....at first i tried the 1.1.4 patch and didnt read carefully whaty you wrote. i did the 1.1.3 and now everything works great! thanks so much for the hint. blaze is awesome!!
    Last edited by mdbsat; 02-27-2008 at 07:28 AM. Reason: found new info

i found the source and loaded it BUT when i go to load the patch for 1.1.4 it says unable to download package....any hints?
    Restart ur phone and then go to Installer again and try with: "Clear the Queue". Then maybe it will works.
    //Hack´z

NEVERMIND! thanks....at first i tried the 1.1.4 patch and didnt read carefully whaty you wrote. i did the 1.1.3 and now everything works great! thanks so much for the hint. blaze is awesome!!
    So, do you confirm that everything works fine? What did you do? Update to 1.14 throught iTunes, then jailbreak through Ziphone?

Are you PC or Mac user? And what was your previous jailbreaking status? 1.1.3? Which method?

Sorry for all these questions, but now there are so many different situations.

Thanks!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    ziphone works fine for jb! 1.1.4 doesnt look very different, just faster loading.
    plz, ppl with installer sources, unblock ur apps so we can install on 1.1.4, most work the same.

Retired Motorola Modder.

Anyone knows if you have an OTB 1.1.4 it could be downgrade on the baseband (4.03 or 4.02) to use ziphone to do sim unlock ?????? Does the 1.1.4 OTB have BL 4.6 ??????

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marcoiac View Post
    So, do you confirm that everything works fine? What did you do? Update to 1.14 throught iTunes, then jailbreak through Ziphone?

Are you PC or Mac user? And what was your previous jailbreaking status? 1.1.3? Which method?

Sorry for all these questions, but now there are so many different situations.

Thanks!
    well i wouldnt say EVERYTHING works fine, im mean i cant install most apps from the installer yet. some work some dont. no sprinboard or customize.

i am a mac user and used ziphone 2.4 to jailbreak.

i bought my iphone the first week they came out so whatever that means as far as what firmware i started with. i upgraded to and jail broke 1.1.2 then to 1.1.3 and now 1.1.4.

message me if you have any other questions

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast