Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: dTunes - like iTunes, but free!

Great apps, thanks for making it, I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Macdaddy5539 View Post
    Just use mxtube for video downloads, it works just as good if not better. Just look in Cydia under featured apps.
    I have mxtube. and it only downloads youtube vids.
    But there are many other streaming sites now that you can view on your iphone. like dailymotion, apple trailers etc.

and when I view these sites dTunes gives the option for download. which I did. unfortunately. it doesnt show up in the list. Only mp3 files.

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

[quote=jcrod73;2110341 i don't understand why people have to announce if they are the first post or the second...lame...[/quote]

I think it's fragile self-esteem...

Quote Originally Posted by stitchwod View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm the author. Nice to see all the feedback on the app.

As ringman mentioned this app was basically put together over the course of a day so I know it doesn't have many features. It was really just a concept to suit the requirements ringman posted in a forum post.

If there is enough response then I might make a few changes.

Thanks for the great app.
    Can you add a change that you can view video files.

now were all going to receive dmca letters from at&t. i already got a few from comcast

I love this app. Portable Piracy! Yay!
    wonder how long this will last, before the RIAA steps in?

Great Job!

Please keep at this app. It is the best app period. I hope you can find a way to move the files into your songs playlist similar to soul seek app that was on 1.x firmware.

I love this app congrats on a huge success!

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

If there were any legality questions, it's be towards Seeqpod, not dTunes. And you run into the issue of them not hosting anything... Moot point really.

That being said - this app is so cool. I've already used it out and about a couple times when I heard a cool song on the radio. Video support would be awesome too.

where do i find this app?

This is probably the greatest iphone app i have ever used in my life... I've been downloading everything i can think of....and the ability to download songs by searching alphabetically...insane!!!!!!!!! thank you so much!!!

Seriously can we donate somewhere? For all the app store apps I refuse to buy and all the cydia apps I get for free, they mean nothing compared to this. This and cycorder deserve to get donations simply because they are the 2 best apps released to date and yet neither one is asking for donations!

Everyone should donate really this is just fantastic.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

how do i get it to stop asking me to download every quicktime video i watch online. its messing up my media player on my pone

I agree, I thought this was just a quicker/more streamlined IPOD player when I downloaded it..

When I could download the musc..i was truly surprised!

Get it!

Thanks

you can get it to stop asking you to download by adding the bossprefs plugin to turn safari dl off.

Godlike even

iPhone? More like MyPhone Flatbeats's Avatar
    Thanks

great app, however, it wants to download when I stream from the bbc iPlayer!! is this right???
    iPhone 3G Jail broken 4.2.1 - redsn0w
    iPhone 3G unlocked & Jail broken 3.1.2 - Blackra1n

once i can bring the downloaded files into my ipod, then it would be godlike!

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

So is this a mini limewire???
    My iPhone isn't jailbroken anymore you see due to me having to restore it everyday at least twice. That's why I'm staying away from 3rd party app

Amazing app - goes without saying.
    Other than the volume control problem, very few bugs for a first release(?) too!
    3 suggestions to make this app even better:

1. Many of us are using this app without 3G and cant download a song right when we think of it, or hear it for the first time. It would be so nice to a 'search que' - a list that can be edited to without being connected to the internet, then when one connects to the net, they can click on items in the list to search for that.

2. Find song name via lyrics. I always hear a song and know some lyrics, but don't know the song. This eliminates a web search.

3. Increased functionality of the music player. It works great as is, but the last song keeps repeating when you get to the end of your downloaded songs. It would be nice if the music player had all the same features and interface as the iPod app.

Just wanted to chime in with my thanks as well. Seeqpod was good, but this is just what it needed.
    my new favorite program....

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast