Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: EA Announces Spore Launch Date, And More Games For iPhone.

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

cool
    need for speed could be good

.....or i could just be another iphone racing game
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

sounds interesting.ea is known for its games and specially need for speed.waiting for it.it will be fun

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

NFS!!!!!! I wonder if it'll be anything like Asphalt4. Well hopefully it's not priced to high. =]

some awesome new games are coming! can't wait!
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

I want Sim City, loved that game on the snes.

What's Jailbreak? Christopher3712's Avatar
    Thanks

Heeeeck yeah, can't wait for those to be cracked!
    Unlocked & Jailbroken running T-Mobile.

Need for Speed Undercover for the main consoles looked sick. Hopefully it'll rock on the iPhone too =D

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Aww man more games, which means more money out of my pocket, I'm skint already
    I don't support cracked apps but I'm starting to as I'm addicted to buying apps I don't even need, I have a serious addiction, thanks a lot Apple. Stupid iPhone won't jailbreak!!!!

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Wow that is really amazing. i cant believe these big games are gana be on the iPhone. Who would of thought a decade ago that this is even possible. Just amazing

Awesome news! I cant wait to see some sweet games finally be released :P

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

found this on youtube....freaking awesome !!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkSs5i-hQig]YouTube - Need for Speed on iPhone[/ame]

it gonna b just great!

wow, those are some pretty good graphics for an iphone. Wonder about the battery life .

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by A.T View Post
    Aww man more games, which means more money out of my pocket, I'm skint already
    I don't support cracked apps but I'm starting to as I'm addicted to buying apps I don't even need, I have a serious addiction, thanks a lot Apple. Stupid iPhone won't jailbreak!!!!
    I am addicted to the app store as well... matter of fact I think many are so don't feel bad... we will just have to work harder! LOL But for right now I have my iphone debugged and I am staying away from the app store until they get the fix out.... I have found out that if I remove apps from the phone... crash.... if I update apps, crash.... and if I have to many on my phone crash.... why do we even have nine pages to work with?

I wouldn't be surprised if these games are $9.99 each! ( But we will have to wait and see and if they are as good as stated... then they will be worth it..... I will probably buy a few of them and see if I crash.... if I do time to restore once again and then set it all up again and stay away from the app store until it is fixed...

people will there be fifa in iphone or other ea sprts games ?

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theetoothfairy View Post
    I am addicted to the app store as well... matter of fact I think many are so don't feel bad... we will just have to work harder! LOL But for right now I have my iphone debugged and I am staying away from the app store until they get the fix out.... I have found out that if I remove apps from the phone... crash.... if I update apps, crash.... and if I have to many on my phone crash.... why do we even have nine pages to work with?

I wouldn't be surprised if these games are $9.99 each! ( But we will have to wait and see and if they are as good as stated... then they will be worth it..... I will probably buy a few of them and see if I crash.... if I do time to restore once again and then set it all up again and stay away from the app store until it is fixed...

My iPhone also crashes especially after I've installed/uninstalled apps and then head over to App Store, crash, iPhone won't start, time to restore again. Btw heard there's a fix for this, involves SSH'ing into iPhone, sleepers.net. Why Jailbreak? Article

As matter of fact I'm on my 3rd restore of the day right now because of a problem caused by App Store and the 17th of the week

Don't even have a chance to jailbreak before iPhone stops booting and gets stuck on Apple logo Restoring from backup is corrupt... WHAT?? I've just lost all my SMS's Staying away from App Store until 2.1. None of my apps are opening up, everysingle one just takes me back to the springboard.
    Last edited by MetallicaFan1991; 09-06-2008 at 12:13 PM.

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

That youtube video of Need For Speed looks sweet! I cant wait to see some of EA's other games, its about time

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by A.T View Post
    My iPhone also crashes especially after I've installed/uninstalled apps and then head over to App Store, crash, iPhone won't start, time to restore again. Btw heard there's a fix for this, involves SSH'ing into iPhone, sleepers.net. Why Jailbreak? Article

As matter of fact I'm on my 3rd restore of the day right now because of a problem caused by App Store and the 17th of the week

Don't even have a chance to jailbreak before iPhone stops booting and gets stuck on Apple logo Restoring from backup is corrupt... WHAT?? I've just lost all my SMS's Staying away from App Store until 2.1. None of my apps are opening up, everysingle one just takes me back to the springboard.
    I have learned how to get past all of this app crashing and such... it was a pain but I seem to have control of the phone now..... you just have to learn what to do.. and you won't go through what you do.... but once I have my phone set up with the programs from the app store I have been staying away from it until the fix comes out.... If you need help private message me and I can let you know what to do and the steps to take to get it to calm down....

20. The Following User Says Thank You to thetoothfairy For This Useful Post:

MetallicaFan1991 (09-07-2008)

Just gets better and better

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast