+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iTunes 7.6.1 Out

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
What do you say?
...
  1. #1
    Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Cody Overcash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    11,893
    Thanks
    340
    Thanked 15,271 Times in 652 Posts

    Default iTunes 7.6.1 Out
    What do you say?


  2. #2
    Green Apple KeviN | NiveK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    84
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    yea..
    Scared poopless.
    Like always i rather wait.. 1 or 2 days
    to make sure my ringtones work and etc etc..
    but scared like always.. =D

  3. #3
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default 7.6.1
    i've updated to iTunes 7.6.1 and have done a sync with my 1.1.3, unlocked, jailbroken 16GB iPhone and there were no problems or complications. everything seems fine.

  4. #4
    Livin the iPhone Life billchase2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ann Arbor
    Posts
    1,544
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 60 Times in 52 Posts

    glad to hear... however, i'm still going to wait another day or two, just in case.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

  5. #5
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    there is nothing to worry about. i've tried it and stays the same

  6. #6
    iPhoned Home
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 54 Times in 36 Posts

    Updated , synced , no problems on 1.1.3 with official JB.

  7. #7
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    902
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 400 Times in 122 Posts

    Haha I don't even know what got changed
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

    STATUS: Real busy all the time...

    GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.

  8. #8
    Green Apple secretmrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 25 Times in 10 Posts

    i hope they havent changed the official signature for SDK apps
    Want some help PM me and ill answer it asap

  9. #9
    What's Jailbreak? buddyisonfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 3 Posts

    Default No Prob.
    No problems for me.

  10. #10
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    400
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 45 Times in 42 Posts

    I don't know if this is due to the update to iTunes 7.6.1 but I can't option restore to 1.1.3. I keep getting error 5 then kicks phone into restore mode. Only way out was to hit restore and have iTunes download 1.1.3.

    Never mind, I just had a bad download of 1.1.3.

    I was playing around after the upgrading iTunes and noticed that any version iNdependence crashes. Oh well, I guess I will just be stuck at 1.1.3 for awhile:-)
    Last edited by pncntigger; 02-22-2008 at 01:03 AM. Reason: misspelled
    Don't forget the Thanks if I helped

  11. #11
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I upgraded to iTunes 7.6.1 before I used Ziphone to successfully upgrade a jailbroken unlocked 1.1.1 iPhone (BL 3.9) to 1.1.3 (jailbroken, unlocked) using the modmyi tutorial. No problems at all. Happy day

  12. #12
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Updated to iTunes 7.6.1, no problems so far.

    DeadGlory

    P.S. Whens SDK release?

  13. #13
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    254
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 21 Times in 17 Posts

    my 1.1.3 jailbroken phone is fine also, ringtones too as well
    Last edited by kpace1; 02-22-2008 at 05:47 AM.

  14. #14
    Livin the iPhone Life exNavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,029
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 162 Times in 121 Posts

    Default Hello ?????
    Quote Originally Posted by pncntigger View Post
    I don't know if this is due to the update to iTunes 7.6.1 but I can't option restore to 1.1.3. I keep getting error 5 then kicks phone into restore mode. Only way out was to hit restore and have iTunes download 1.1.3.

    Never mind, I just had a bad download of 1.1.3.

    I was playing around after the upgrading iTunes and noticed that any version iNdependence crashes. Oh well, I guess I will just be stuck at 1.1.3 for awhile:-)

    How about deleting everything prior to the words never mind? Why are you wasting everyone's time who reads your post up to that point? What good does it do?
    Hmm...

  15. #15
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    How about you quit wasting our time by being an ******* and complaining publicly yours concerns against tigger. PM him for god's sake.

  16. #16
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Newport News, VA
    Posts
    493
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 39 Times in 35 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    How about deleting everything prior to the words never mind? Why are you wasting everyone's time who reads your post up to that point? What good does it do?
    And the point of this post was? Shyt, just wasted my time reading this useless post too. And guess what, if you just read this one, you have just wasted your time reading 3 pointless posts. Lucky You!

    But I see his post as a good one because others may run into the same problem, and if the problem is deleted out of the post, then how would one with the same problem know that this was the solution to their problem though their problem would have been solved had the problem still stayed in the original post of the problem?? Get me?? LLLMMAMAAOOOO!!!
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)

  17. #17
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SiLeNtKiLLa View Post
    And the point of this post was? Shyt, just wasted my time reading this useless post too. And guess what, if you just read this one, you have just wasted your time reading 3 pointless posts. Lucky You!

    But I see his post as a good one because others may run into the same problem, and if the problem is deleted out of the post, then how would one with the same problem know that this was the solution to their problem though their problem would have been solved had the problem still stayed in the original post of the problem?? Get me?? LLLMMAMAAOOOO!!!
    SilentKilla has a good point... Seems that its fine to upgrade... Anyone can post a BAD experience?
    I've done too many downgrading and restores in my life to keep taking chances...

  18. #18
    Green Apple deadwilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    yeah, no prob. just wander what changed.

  19. #19
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    343
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 35 Times in 33 Posts

    Just try to remember to be friendly and keep the peace in the forums. Everyone has questions and problems, not all are experienced modders. Remember to be patient with everyone to keep this a happy place.

  20. #20
    My iPhone is a Part of Me lifesmymachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    529
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 51 Times in 41 Posts

    I upgraded successfully as well, 1.1.3 jailbroken and ringtones in-tact
    "The glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time you fall."

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts