+ Reply
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to add weather widget to homescreen

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
WOW..I finally got mine too Work too. thanks.
    Thanks

WOW..I finally got mine too Work too. thanks.
    It is Not by our Hands that things Change, BUT rather our Interventions that change ourselves.

Chris iPhone5 16GB(Evasion Jailbreak
    iPad Mini 16GB, Apple TV 3rd Gen
    )
    Mac Mini (2012 Model) Running Mavericks
    Cydia Account #895872

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkoNova View Post
    Try changing it to "Orlando, Florida". I tried the same thing by putting "Rancho Cucamonga, USA" and it didn't work, but once I changed it to California it worked. I don't know why it says to put "city, country" when that doesn't work.

You also may have to change the iconset to klear instead of tango, but just try changing USA to Florida first.

Matt
    This is what im looking at, please help im about ready to delete this!// WeatherWidget.theme
    // Produced by Adam Watkins (StupidPupil)

// The location field should be a relatively machine-legible string
    // if using the default, Apple/AccuWeather parser (originally from Leopard's Weather.wdgt)
    var locale = "Ingleside, United States" //e.g. 'Defiance, Ohio'|'Moscow, Russia'|'Ledyard, AT'|'London, UK'|"USNY0996"

// Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheit
    var isCelsius = false //true|false

// Use 'Real Feel' temperatures where possible, taking into account Wind Chill, Humidity etc.
    var useRealFeel = true //true|false

/*–––––––––––––––– –––––––––––––––– –––––––––––––––– –––––––––––––––– –––––––––––––––– –––––––––––––*/

// Supplied styles are 'originalBubble', 'myopia', 'iconOnly' and 'split'.
    // (Add your own to the CSS folder!)
    var stylesheet = 'myopia' //'originalBubble'|'myopia'|'iconOnly'|'split'

// The supplied icon set is 'klear'
    // Images must follow the same naming schema as the 'klear' set (borrowed from KWeather)
    var iconSet = "klear" //'klear'|'tango'|null (null makes iconSet = stylesheet)
    var iconExt = ".png" //'.png'|.'gif' etc.

/*–––––––––––––––– –––––––––––––––– –––––––––––––––– –––––––––––––––– –––––––––––––––– –––––––––––––*/

// The other available source is 'yahooWeather' which for the 'locale'
    // requires a US zip or location code (e.g. UKXX0085 or CHXX0008) from Weather forecast, maps, news, alerts, and video on Yahoo! Weather
    var source = 'appleAccuweatherStolen' //'appleAccuweatherStolen'|'yahooWeather'

// Please endeavour to set this to a sensible value if you really must change it...
    var updateInterval = 30 //Minutes

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i cant get it to work with ELITE theme, it makes my background dissappear

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm living Kutahya/Turkey. I want to use "elite pro HD weatehr widget". I can't make the setting about weather. Someone can help me?

// The location field should be a relatively machine-legible string
    // if using the default, Apple/AccuWeather parser (originally from Leopard's Weather.wdgt)
    var locale = "Kutahya, Turkey" //e.g. 'Defiance, Ohio'|'Moscow, Russia'|'Ledyard, AT'|'London, UK'|"TRTU054"

// Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheit
    var isCelsius = true //true|false

// Use 'Real Feel' temperatures where possible, taking into account Wind Chill, Humidity etc.
    var useRealFeel = false //true|false

/**/
    //Enable Wallpaper and/or Lock Screen
    var enableWallpaper = true; //true|false
    var enableLockScreen = false; //true|false [Currently, it is suggested that the lockScreen is disabled.]

// Supplied styles are split_wim66mod only
    // (Add your own to the CSS folder!)
    var stylesheetWall = 'split_wim66mod' //
    var stylesheetLock = 'split' //See above.

// Supplied Icon sets are 'EliteFull-Nx'.
    // Images must follow the same naming schema as the 'springboard' set (borrowed from KWeather)
    var iconSetWall = 'EliteFull-Nx' //'springboard'|'Lockscreen'
    var iconExtWall = ".png" //'.png'|.'gif' etc.
    var iconSetLock = 'mau' //See above.
    var iconExtLock = '.png' //See above.

/**/

// The other available source is 'yahooWeather' which for the 'locale'
    // requires a US zip or location code (e.g. UKXX0085 or CHXX0008) from Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News
    var source = 'appleAccuweatherStolen' //'appleAccuweatherStolen'|'yahooWeather'

// Please endeavour to set this to a sensible value if you really must change it...
    var updateInterval = 60 //Minutes

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

what is SSH? =(

Thanks
    Thanked 16,735 Times in 4,447 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hanne.nanoz View Post
    what is SSH? =(
    install Open SSH from Cydia then install program for your computer...Cyberduck for Mac or WinSCP or iFunbox for Windows.

SSH will allow you to browse and make changes to the file system on your iPhone by using those programs.

....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The best for this it's iFile. You can browse inside your iPhone. 4$ on Cydia, but from far the best app.

Sometime you have to change it on 2 places. From the html weather folder and in the config folder.

Thanks

someone help me out... the only weather theme/widget i found that i liked is this one in cydia... (they have a few diff ones for diff locations, miami was the closest to me)

i want to modify it for my town/weather, and also i dont want the weather on the lockscreen, i want to use my own lockscreen pics like normal (and not have to modify it thru winterboard).

also i want the same for my springboard background, i just want the weather and small icon on the bottom where it is, thats it.

how would i go about modifying the files? i tried "false" on both the lockscreen and springboard wallpapers in the configureMe.js file, but that does a few things i dont want 1) gets rid of the weather on the lockscreen but keeps the background black, and 2) gets rid of everything on the springboard like weather/city/icon, and also gets rid of the wallpaper.

how do i modify this right?

oh and lastly, the theme folder came with a few diff icon sets for the weather icon in the bottom right, how do i change between them?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to add weather widget to homescreen-photo-1.png   How to add weather widget to homescreen-photo-2.png  

Thanks

Transfert .html to .txt in the weather folder. After that change the zip code by yours.

Sometimes you have to change it in a config folder too. This folder is in the weather folder if exist. In this folder it's .js files.

Thanks

well i can figure out how to get my city/weather... i just cant figure out how to use my normal wallpaper for both the lockscreen/homepage..

+ Reply
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021