+ Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SwirlyMMS Coming to Firmware 2.x Soon!

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
very nice
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

very nice

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Hello. I tried this app today. Didn't work so I did some research. I am with AT&T and it seems the only way to get this to work is to add a service where I pay for each MMS sent. That is even if I can get that plan on my service. Seems some can get it and some have issues getting it setup on their iphone plan with AT&T.

With that said. Is this app ever going to actually work with AT&T where I can just go plug in some settings and then I am good to go?

Please if I am incorrect and this fixes that I found are old and there is really a true working fix with AT&T users please let me know. I'd like to have this feature but I do not feeling like calling AT&T and asking for some media service for it to work.

Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by markyboy.1967 View Post
    I have the Iphone 3G, trying to get Swirly to send an MMS but get the following error-- " Failed to send MMS---failed to POST: timeout or error when reading http header " Anyone have an answer for this. I have an Iphone contract with O2 in the UK but my phone is jailbroken.

Managed to get it figured out. Now sending MMS but as per usual i can only recieve them through the O2 web site, bit of a pain but at least i can send them easily enouh now.
    : To all who are on o2 in the U.K and have installed swirly mms on your jailbroken iphone and cant get it to work properly, this link might help :

SwirlySpace AB • View topic - Swirly on O2 (UK) - how to fix "send but not receive"

I'm on o2in the u.k and I managed to get mine working this way. Perserverance is essential.
    Last edited by lou rob; 12-02-2008 at 06:06 AM.

+ Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567