Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: We can Haz WinPwn 2.5!

great works awesome... Jailbroke two 3G phones yesterday smoothly
    "Search" is your friend

This worked so awesome (and it's still in beta? lol) I couldn't wait any longer. I usually wait and hear the reactions before I pwn it myself....lol anyone know how to get those 60 boot logo's from the installer/app??
    greatest theme ever btw hehe
    Last edited by laz305; 09-11-2008 at 10:51 PM.

dude why does winpin 2,5 not work for me, i do all the steps then when it says connect the iphone via usb and turn it off i do and it doesnot detect it and when i do a hard DFU and try to restor with itunes it wont do that either
    any help at allllllllllllllllllllll lol lol lol
    thanks

Thhhhaaaaankkkkkkksssss

I'm having the same problem of not seeing the full screen and options. Don't have the thumbs up or down and you have to select way to the right side of the 3g icon to select but can't get any further than the "are you an official carrier" screen.

Vista 32 bit, laptop.

It was my computer settings. Right click on desktop, select personalize. On Left side bar is font size (DPI) or dots per inch. Change DPI to lowest setting. Now everything is visible. Building custom now.
    Last edited by rcmadness115; 10-07-2008 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Have anyone seen this problem? "iPhone1,1_2.0.2_5C1_Restore.ipsw found has an invalid hash!".

This is the same file I downloaded and it match file they are asking but it kept giving me the same error.

this is the same prob i have have seen lots of the same problem and answers but no solutions i have tried every thing every one has posted but no results

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789