Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UNLOCKING iPHONE SOFTWARE

Default Bladox Turbosim
    Check it out - On sale again in batches of 5 - Is it worth buying or holding on - prices on ebay coming down

I just went on to http://blog.iphoneunlocking.com/. They have released a new video on YouTube with another unlocked iPhone software based!! Hopefully, they release the software soon.

Was that video of a phone unlock? Did someone spot Bigfoot again? UFO sighting? I have no idea what that video was...

Default the evidence video...
    come on guys, you are not serious !

There is nothing to read or see in the video, this could be anything...

This video proofes : They have nothing !
    Last edited by joerg; 08-28-2007 at 08:20 PM.

Yea i agree I would feel better if I could read what was going on, and see the sim card, but the video seemed pretty Legit to me. And I have T-Mobile now and a sad unactivated iPhone sitting on my desk, waiting to be unlocked, so I would rather be optimistic then assume they are pulling our leg(s?)

I dont think they would make such a huge *** deal about it if they had "nothing". I think/am pretty sure/hope to god they are ready to release the software.

iphonesimfree.com has released a FAQs page on their website http://www.iphonesimfree.com/faq.html. They say to hope to release the software to the public within 48-72 hours. I guess only time will tell. Sorry, if the video wasn't enough evidence for you guys. I am just excited and can't wait until I can switch back to T-mobile. My bill is killing me right now!!

does anyone know anything about a adobe flash player for the iphone

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rooney20 View Post
    does anyone know anything about a adobe flash player for the iphone
    hhhhmm... I swear I thought this thread was about the unlocking software.... I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SiLeNtKiLLa View Post
    hhhhmm... I swear I thought this thread was about the unlocking software.... I could be wrong.
    hahaha. yea man post ur ?'s in the right forums, don't be dumb. I NEED UNLOCKING SOFTWARE

I cant wait no mo'.

Thanks

nice! now I saw there that one unlocking software pack will unlock only one phone. So when it will be released it will be our turn to hack it so you'll be able to unlock a lot of phone with it & we'll can share it ;P.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Exclamation another enscam
    I am sure most of the ppl here came here from modmymoto, in fact... The ppl who made this site are also from M3.

Anyone remember the whole Bengalboy scandal with Engadget stealing his images from the M3 site and not giving credit to Bengalboy and lying and saying THEY had the prototype?

The Ars Technica article starts off saying "A Belfast-based company" referring to Unique Phones, Inc. When you go to Network Solutions and look at the whois info for iphoneunlocking.com or whatever it's called, it says it's based out of somewhere in NYC.

Now before you say "well it's a .com address and thus it has to have a US address" I know ppl in Finland who have .com domains and the registration shows their address in Finland.

Plus, do a whois on Engadget.com and then compare.. they are both located relatively close to each other in NYC.

I personally think this is a scam perpetrated by Engadget themselves.

Why is it for so long NO ONE ELSE has been reporting on it? Only Engadget.

Just my $0.02.

Any word yet? I think it's been over 48hrs and still no word.

Yea idk it might be a scam. because iphoneunlocking.com AND iphonesimfree.com both say they have the software and both arent releasing them yet. so idk who is fake and real and what not. i just kno that whenever they release it and we hack it to work with millions of phones ill put up a torrent for whoever wants one! or maybe post to the downloads section? or BOTH! I just want it now!

OMG look what iTunes just did to my unlocked iPhone when trying to sync.

LOL jk

looks like Apple and AT&T finially got smart.
    Last edited by XFaega; 09-01-2007 at 09:37 PM.

hahah nice pic

17. The Following User Says Thank You to wannagotopopeyes For This Useful Post:

lshamanna (09-02-2007)

From what I have read they have no intention of selling the software to the public. They instead will sell to their "wholesale" customers who will then sell you an unlocked iPhone for a handsome profit. I was hoping to get the software before my first 30-days are up with ATT so I could switch the phone over to my other carrier.

Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maui View Post
    From what I have read they have no intention of selling the software to the public. They instead will sell to their "wholesale" customers who will then sell you an unlocked iPhone for a handsome profit. I was hoping to get the software before my first 30-days are up with ATT so I could switch the phone over to my other carrier.
    its got to come out ...theres a leak in every boat

I'll give you the software i got from ebay as long as you post it for everyone else

Thanks

Of course I'll post it for everyone else. Just make sure that it works fine so no one will crash their phone.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast