Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ziphone2.0 OS X gui + Windows gui = Easy jailbreak unlock and activate iphones

read above, i posted on how to do it on a pc

Works like a charm!! I'm on a week 2 8gig on the AT&T network. I just restored to 1.1.3 so everything was clean, I quit iTunes, and iTunes helper, ran the program with just the jailbreak checked, and under a minute it was done, no problems at all. I'm running a macbook pro with iTunes 7.6 and OS 10.5.2. Locate me works right, youtube is working.

good job team!

I and others are on the same page...but we just want a small clarification before we carry out this...SO PLEASE give us just a little heads up

I have a 4.6 1.1.2OTB phone that has only been jailbroken and im using a turbosim....If i want to upgrade to 1.1.3 jailbroken and fully software activated...do i FIRST upgrade to 1.1.3 on itunes, then use this program and click "jailbreak and activate"?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

took 1 min and now im 1.1.3 jailbrokenn

Default I Pheel Like they Haten
    Why is it that when this hot stuff comes out
    i'ts only for 4.6 what about the people with 4.3 with 3.9
    im a Noob mostly in halo at thats what they call me lol but is there a way to upgrade the 4.3 to 4.6 im so tired of my phone being f'ed up with at&t actually it has been saying no services since i was able to get it to 1.1.3 jailbroken and when i sinc it i dont even see the sim card with phone number any more I think i should just stick to photoshop and leave the Iphone stuff to you guys. lol
    but shoot my iphone jailed like akon

so what can i doo ohhh gurus of iphone world
    heeeelp

i feel like those guys back in the day who had phones just to pretend
    when having a cell phone was a big deal

help me get put of perp mode into chill mode

Hi,

if i use this method wiht my 1.1.2 unlocked iPhone will I loose any data? Sms, contacts, etc?

thnx,
    p

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Wow! That was as quick and painless as it gets!

Thanks!

Default Help for PC
    Quote Originally Posted by kamil234 View Post
    read above, i posted on how to do it on a pc

Kamil thanks for the reply. Hoping you can help me out here.

I have never used the " Run " section on my pc before.

When i do i get an error saying-ziphone is not recognised as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Can you help guide me. Thanks..

Hi there, can you give us some idea when this will work on TIGER. Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

anyone who says they have a PPC or Intel Mac and are saying it doesn't work or saying it just says "Done!" it's because you HAVE to have 10.5 (Leopard) in order for this to work.

download Leopard (best version of OS X yet), burn it, install it, and then run the program. enjoy.

Beautiful... way to go PF, Cash and the MMI team!
    - iPhoneWriter.com

I just want to make sure I'm clear on using this GUI version: I start w/ my jailbroken 1.1.3 (1.1.2 OTB); I RESTORE via iTunes to "clean" 1.1.3; shut down iTunes, start ZiPhone.app; check "jailbreak" only (as I am an ATT customer & already activated); then click the jailbreak button. It's really that simple? Color me skeptical...

Can anyone verify that everything works: i.e., YouTube, Maps locate, WebClips, eyc.?

Just did this.

Youtube works and no other issues

I just want to make sure I'm clear on using this GUI version: I start w/ my jailbroken 1.1.3 (1.1.2 OTB); I RESTORE via iTunes to "clean" 1.1.3; shut down iTunes, start ZiPhone.app; check "jailbreak" only (as I am an ATT customer & already activated); then click the jailbreak button. It's really that simple? Color me skeptical...

Can anyone verify that everything works: i.e., YouTube, Maps locate, WebClips, eyc.?

Greetings from Down Under.

I have 1.1.2 OTB, upgraded to 1.1.3, using TURBOSIM. But lately my TURBOSIM has been acting up giving me "NO SIM" message. I fired up ZiPhone on my macbook intel 2Ghz running OS X 10.5.2 and check only UNLOCK (and repair). Within 2 minutes. My phone is up and to my absolute delight showing VODAFONE AU on top left hand corner of my iPhone. THANK YOU.. THANK YOU everyone at ZIbri, Francis, MMI, and others who are involved. Sweet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pez View Post
    Hi,

if i use this method wiht my 1.1.2 unlocked iPhone will I loose any data? Sms, contacts, etc?

thnx,
    p
    answer pls!!!!!!

I'd love to install Leopard but I have programs I need to have that only work correctly on Tiger. I hope they get this working on Tiger.. I just get the "Done" message and nothing happens. I had my 8 gig working fine but I HAD to get the 16 gig..anywho. Thanks to all the developers trying to get this **** off proper. I appreciate and once a Tiger version comes out I'll gladly donate!

Greetings from Down Under.

I have 1.1.2 OTB, upgraded to 1.1.3, using TURBOSIM. But lately my TURBOSIM has been acting up giving me "NO SIM" message. I fired up ZiPhone on my macbook intel 2Ghz running OS X 10.5.2 and check only UNLOCK (and repair). Within 2 minutes. My phone is up and to my absolute delight showing VODAFONE AU on top left hand corner of my iPhone. THANK YOU.. THANK YOU everyone at ZIbri, Francis, MMI, and others who are involved. Sweet!!!

If i already unlocked my 1.1.3 and have no service, can i run this so it will unlock and REPAIR the baseband?

I already used bricktool, didnt work. iService doesnt seem to work either...

Quote Originally Posted by pez View Post
    Hi,

thnx,
    p
    answer me pls!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast