Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ZiPhone - Unlock, Jailbreak, Activate, REPAIR your iPhone - NO DOWNGRADING REQUIRED!

Quote Originally Posted by steve_k View Post
    i'm currently trying it wish me luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by sogo View Post
    YOUTUBE is not working for me now.
    you have to get the youtube fix via installer

should be in 1.1.3 tweaks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zzclown View Post
    I have a BL 3.9 iphone, I restored the FW to 1.1.3 and tried to run but the dos prompt and GUI, BOTH OF THEM FAILED!!
    They both tell me complete but its still on emergency only!

I'm stuck on emergency only! Please help! What should i do?!

Thanks
    Maybe go through the manual steps of activating? Like in the last jailbreak method.

Scroll part way down and start with the activate phone section.

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=630
    Last edited by sogo; 02-12-2008 at 11:14 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default THANK YOUUUUuuuuu
    had a 1.1.2 OTB upgraged to 1.1.3 with iTunes, ran ziphone using the Gui, worked great. Just read and follow the instuctions.

Thanks guys

4. The Following User Says Thank You to smiska2 For This Useful Post:

billybohner (02-12-2008)

youtube is not working for me either and i understand we can use the youtube fix, but im on 1.1.3 at and t jailbroken, its not a soft update of 1.1.3 so why shouldnt youtube be working on its own

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

frustrating - i followed the directions, got to where it says to put it in recovery mode. i do that and the program crashes. any suggestions? i get a memorry could not be read error.

well damn - as soon as i posted this, i gave it one more try and it worked. i was just holding donw power and home while it was powered on to start everything. lesson is - READ THE DIRECTIONS FOOL! POWER OFF THEN HOLD POWER AN HOME!!!
    Last edited by sevarious; 02-12-2008 at 11:28 AM.

i plugged in using rcovry and it took 2 min maybe and done 1.1.3 16g jailbroke ooopppsss

Banned
    Thanks

at the expense of sounding like an idiot...

SO if i had an 1.1.2 OTB and jailbroken...THEN upgraded to 1.1.3, back in jail...IF i use this i will have a jailbroken 1.1.3? i have a mac not using leopard. sry guys i have read all 11 pages and i am still unsure any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by mdbsat View Post
    at the expense of sounding like an idiot...

SO if i had an 1.1.2 OTB and jailbroken...THEN upgraded to 1.1.3, back in jail...IF i use this i will have a jailbroken 1.1.3? i have a mac not using leopard. sry guys i have read all 11 pages and i am still unsure any help would be appreciated.
    just upgrade to 1.1.3 if thats the firmware you want then follow the instructions(i just literally now got my fone to do it after hours of frustration but it wasnt otb 1.1.2 so you shouldnt have any worries my friend

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puppyskullz For This Useful Post:

darth iPhone (02-13-2008), mdbsat (02-12-2008)

Default 3.9 jailbroken and activated - no cell signal, wifi works
    3.9, unlocked w/ IPSF
    restored to 1.1.3
    jailbreak and activation was easy under osx leopard using Zibri's instructions

i dont have a cell signal ie no bars. wifi works, installer works.
    any ideas?

k well im now on my home screen and have installer WHEW no help from anyone else but i do have one question i keep getting a Main script execution failed message and i need anysim to work ugh now what do i do

Exclamation 1.0.2 phone got bricked
    Hi,

it did work for me on 2x1.1.2 after UPDATEING them to 1.1.3.

But be carefull, a AnySim cracked 1.0.0 is bricked now.....didn't work....also no way back to 1.0.2 causes Error 1.....

Still try to figure out a way back to 1.0.2

Cheers
    bonetracker

using installer go to System category and install BSD subsystem

now go to iClarified category and install anysim 1.3

using installer go to System category and install BSD subsystem

now go to iClarified category and install anysim 1.3
    Last edited by donnellyiv; 02-12-2008 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Exclamation 1.0.2 phone got bricked
    Hi,

it did work for me on 2x1.1.2 after UPDATING them to 1.1.3.

But be carefull, a AnySim cracked 1.0.0 is bricked now.....didn't work....also no way back to 1.0.2 causes Error 1.....

Still try to figure out a way back to 1.0.2

Cheers
    bonetracker

k i got anysim 1.3 apparently and when i hit the red button it looks as if nothing is happening....literally....it wont scroll up and looks like it freezes but when i hit the home button it sends me back ughhhh this is the last and final process before im finished someone HELP!!!!

Default guide me
    i am running 1.1.1 iphone but had upgraded to 1.1.3 some time back when it started giving me problems with the modmyi soft upgrade.
    should i try this to make the phone working an 1.1.3. i really dont know what should my bootloader be. i have not downgraded the bootloader from the installer

Green Apple
    Thanks
    okay, so i have a 1.1.3 soft upgraded(dev team), jailbroken, 4.6 bl, and i tried the unlock. so, i put my phone in recovery, and it said working, wait 2'30'', and then my phone rebooted, and was working normal, i looked on the command prompt, and it never said done! it works fine, but when i connect it back in it respnds: "USBMuxListenerCreate: No error". it does that wen i look at the error report on ibrickr. wat does it mean?

Retired Motorola Modder.

Thanks
    hey guys i feel dumb but how do i copy it to the c drive

So I have a original release iPhone that has version 1.1.2 currently installed never jailbroken and I am a AT&T user. So will this work with mine or is this only for newer iPhones also can I keep it at version 1.1.2 or do I need to go to 1.1.3. Thanks

i am also experiencing the same problem as anysim 1.3 is freezing

and i cant download bsd system download package failed please help and also main script exectution failed for anysim 1.3 but appearing on home screen but freezing

Thanks
    plz help i tried to copy to c and can't seem to get it right i really want to try it this might be the one that works

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast