+ Reply
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ZiPhone - Unlock, Jailbreak, Activate, REPAIR your iPhone - NO DOWNGRADING REQUIRED!

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by at004 i am also experiencing the same problem as anysim 1.3 is freezing yeah for me i found out i never fully installed it so i installed
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by at004 View Post
    i am also experiencing the same problem as anysim 1.3 is freezing
    yeah for me i found out i never fully installed it so i installed an app from a TRUSTED SOURCE then i installed anysim and used it and now im in the process of unlocking my fone

the problem was that i kept getting execution script errors and by installing from a trusted source it must fake out the software......best description hope it works for you too good luck

Green Apple
    Thanks
    @Angry78::just select all the files u extracted from the download, press Shift+C and then go to ur c drive and press Shift+V and done!

@tazznchop::Yes it will work, just did it on mine! just stay on 1.1.2 if u want

Retired Motorola Modder.

iPhone? More like MyPhone wgr73's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW, this is great!!! I have a question. I am an AT&T customer with a jailbroken 1.1.1. I have all kinds of 3rd party games/software on the phone. If I upgrade to 1.1.3 in itunes, will I then be ok to do the jailbreak with ZiPhones program?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by puppyskullz View Post
    yeah for me i found out i never fully installed it so i installed an app from a TRUSTED SOURCE then i installed anysim and used it and now im in the process of unlocking my fone

the problem was that i kept getting execution script errors and by installing from a trusted source it must fake out the software......best description hope it works for you too good luck

so if i install applications from an trusted source i can then install anysim?

Thanks

[QUOTE=Angry78;182179]plz help i tried to copy to c and can't seem to get it right i really want to try it this might be the one that works[/QUOTE

Doesn't seem to matter were you download it too but if you want download to the C drive then open the folder and unzip the exe file it will make another folder in your C drive called Ziphone in that folder you will see two more folders one for mac one for windows open the windows one and drag the Ziphone icon into the DOS window just make sure that the DOS window shows C> it should work then

maz
    Thanks

Why can´t I have the unlock done with ZiPhone?????
    The terminal says "All done, enjoy your flight, and don't forget you're on the ground." so it seems to work all other things as jailbrake activate and so...

What´s wrong anybody???
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

tnd
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thank You So Much Zibri:d

works perfect and so damn easy

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I put my iPhone in recovery mode, ran Ziphone -j tio jailbreak. It did its thing, rebooted my iPhone and Ziphone says it completed however I do not see installer.app??? Any ideas whats wrong?

I put my iPhone in recovery mode, ran Ziphone -j tio jailbreak. It did its thing, rebooted my iPhone and Ziphone says it completed however I do not see installer.app??? Any ideas whats wrong?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks
    thanx i am 1.1.3 updated and not jailbroken will this still work

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

plz help me with installer i cant get past main script execution when installing anysim1.3

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by at004 View Post
    i am also experiencing the same problem as anysim 1.3 is freezing

and i cant download bsd system download package failed please help and also main script exectution failed for anysim 1.3 but appearing on home screen but freezing
    did you restore or update? You need to restore to 1.1.3

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default question....
    hey guys...first of all let me congratulate zibri...ty for a wonderful app...now my question is...i have 1.1.2 OTB 4.6 which i have unlocked and soft updated to 1.1.3 (dev official version)...now the question is...how do i update to 1.1.3 thru itunes ??? do i have to go back to 1.1.2 then let itunes update it ??? do i have to run zibri's on 1.1.2 or on 1.1.3 ? since i am upgrading to 1.1.3 will it upgrade my baseband aswell ???

thank you guys

Green Apple
    Thanks

Has anyone tried this with a 1.1.2 oktopreped anysim 1.1.2u unlcoked iphone? I want to do it but want to makesure that I dont brick myself. to do this I would restore to 1.1.3 first correct?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default SIM does not pick up any signal
    Hi, we got 3 iPhones in the family and did the upgrade and "c:ziphone -j -a" first and then c:ziphone -u". One iPhone is working fine (8GB) but the two 4GB iPhones have no signal for the phone - the signal not there. What can I do? I have tried to restore the iPhones and then do the "c:ziphone -j -a" first and then c:ziphone -u" but still no joy. Any suggestions??? Thx, Kenneth (Germany)
    "Life is a journey, not a destination" Aerosmith

Thanks
    ok now im getting "this application has failed to start because itunes mobile device.dll was not found re-installing may fix problem" what do i do now

tnd
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ok one little problem

i got OTB 1.1.3 and installed this using the windows GUI mehtod, works great, got installer etc etc.

but when i try to connect it to Iphone Browser to install themes. it says the phone is not jail broken.

what can i do to fix this?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angry78 View Post
    ok now im getting "this application has failed to start because itunes mobile device.dll was not found re-installing may fix problem" what do i do now
    is your iTunes installed? It's possible that you may have removed the program. Uninstall and reinstall iTunes should fixed it. This has happened to me before and that's how I fixed it

Thanks
    thanx i'll try it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i was running 1.1.3 jailbroken+unlocked via installer bl_3.9. i restored the iphone through itunes to 1.1.3. activated and jailbroke using ZiPhone. and now unlocked using anySIM. works perfect! now i can manually reboot my iphone without having to kick it out of recovery mode using ibrickr! like, i can actually manually reboot my iphone whenever i want, wherever i am! lol thanks alot for all the hard-working ppl. cheers.
    Last edited by devilish_raven; 02-12-2008 at 12:10 PM.