Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: QuickPwn RC3 Release

Quote Originally Posted by baadshah12 View Post
    can someone pls make a custom firmware for us people who dont have mac, pls make it for iphone 2g, and unlocked with installer and cydia. Pls "uncheck custom boot logo" and upload to Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! and put a link here.

It will be a very big help from you. Pls help us.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a good thing that I am not a Moderator here - you would be banned for life (from your earlier comments and this one)

dev-team are idiots, they dont know how to do things, its been 14 days, and still no 2.0.2 unlocked custom firmware. And also their new quickpwn is buggy, it doesnt go forward after adding firmware. It remains grey.

To call them idiots REALLY Why dont you create a software that unlocks the 2.0.2 firmware maybe then you have the right to call them idiots.

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Be nice.

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gytheran View Post
    Sorry guys, QuickPwn Blows.

I will be waiting for WinPwn or the new jailbreaker coming out. If QuickPwn is going to be their primary focus for updates, I'll be going to the other software. This is very buggy and does not allow you to customize boot screens... hell I can't get the damn thing to jailbreak 2.0.2 FW. I keep having to revert back to JB 2.0.1(Which is a total PITA to do).

Sorry, not impressed.

Edit: I finally got the older version of this to JB 2.0.2. Come to find out, after using this my custom(cydia downloaded) apps weren't showing icons on the springboard. By downloading a free app from the app store, this was resolved and the icons appeared. The new one, however, still does not work and you can't change the boot screens to what you want.
    Quickpwn does work. I use the second release and worked perfectly first time aswell.

You can change boot logos, all you need is winrar. (Thanks to the person who told me )

Btw, nobody gives a s**t if your impressed or not, it's free ffs. Everyone else calling the Dev Team stuff, it would be awesome if everyone blocked your IP address from downloading any unlocking tool

can someone pls make a custom firmware for us people who dont have mac, pls make it for iphone 2g, and unlocked with installer and cydia. Pls "uncheck custom boot logo" and upload to Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! and put a link here.

It will be a very big help from you. Pls help us.
    Go away please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by MetallicaFan1991; 08-26-2008 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

i am sorry for my behaviour, i was very mad, cause quickpwn 150 was also not working after 14 days of waiting. I am sorry.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

There is an update again a little while ago that you might check out and see. Also it should be noted that 2.0.2 really doesn't appear to have any necessary updates on 2.0.1 for 2g.

Hi guys.

First I want to thx the Dev-Team for their wonderfull work.

I had a problem,I had iphone 2G FW 1.1.4 ,I download QuickPwnRC3,and iPhone1,1_2.0.2_5C1_Restore

iwhen the RC3 says do like a instrutures... I'm waiting for the HOLD HOME BUTTON FOR 5 MIN but it don't light up and the RC3 stay on the first line of the structure.

any idea?
    Last edited by ardalan; 08-26-2008 at 03:22 PM.

Question is the dev-team's server experiencing a ton of download im getting about 5 to 7 kb of download. Super slow. Is this happening to everyone else

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aznpinoy217 View Post
    Question is the dev-team's server experiencing a ton of download im getting about 5 to 7 kb of download. Super slow. Is this happening to everyone else
    yep. I posted the file of pwnage in the pwnage thread if that's what you want. Its on sendstation though.

please help!!!
    I have recently upgraded from 1.1.4 (ziphone) to 2.0.1 with quickpawn and everything was ok except the no service thing. for some reason I did the reset on the iphone and now the device is completely f....up. I can't restore or do anything on it.... it's just stuck on the boot logo.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

where can i find the boot loaders at (3.9 and 4.6)
    quickpwn is asking for it during all this

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quickpwn or winpwn? You dont manually load Boot Loaders on quickpwn. If you are referring to winpwn you can get the files HERE middle of page

Im getting this error:

Your device has connected in the wrong mode. This can be caused by incorrect following of the instructions, or a faulty USB connection. Please try again.
    Anyone else getting this?

Im getting it both on a Vista and XP SP3 Machine.

All you guys having probs, have you tried updating the phone through Itunes to 2.0.2 ? Worked for me.. Good Luck ya'll !

Quote Originally Posted by danfarmer View Post
    All you guys having probs, have you tried updating the phone through Itunes to 2.0.2 ? Worked for me.. Good Luck ya'll !
    Ive updated to a clean install of 2.0.2 in iTunes. Im getting that error I reported with that install and a clean install of 2.0.1 in iTunes

Quickpwn worked perfect for me, did a update to 2.0.2 via iTunes, did the quickpwn on screen instructions worked perfectly without any problems.

I get to the very end where I hold the home button for 30 seconds. but when I do it counts down to 21 and then starts doing all of its work. But it gets hung. The progress bar is full but nothing is happening. I let it sit there for a while but still nothing. Help!

Does anyone know of an official/unofficial guide available online?

Only think I am confused on is do we have to upgrade a 3g phone to 2.0.2 before using QuickPwnRC3?
    I am on 2.0.1 and I don't want to upgrade unless it is necessary. It does say that QuickPwnRC3 is not for upgrading so it leads me to believe that i have to use itunes to upgrade first.

I just want to make sure I am on the right track, hate having to restore again and again. I am sure everyone hates that as well.

Thanks for your help!

updating first to 2.0.2 in itunes and then running quickpwn worked for me. it wouldn't work while I was running 2.0.1.
    Last edited by KooLLaiD; 08-26-2008 at 10:25 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to KooLLaiD For This Useful Post:

singhkenny (08-26-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by ankit_jedi View Post
    i got it work.

1. Extract the zip file to get the QuickPwn.exe and Readme.txt file.
    2. Right click the QuickPwn.exe file and extract to get QuickPwn.exe and some dll files.
    3. Copy the FW file (2.0.2 in my case) in the folder where u extracted the QuickPwn.exe and the dll files.
    4. Now try executing QuickPwn.exe...it should work!!!!!

YouTube works!!!!
    Mail app works too!!!!
    Great job DEV team!!!!
    i tried this and it still says qiukpwn has to close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast