+ Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pwnage Tool 2.0.3 Released Firmware 2.0.2 Functionality Added

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by nickswagger can anyone help me out.....i got an original iphone on at&t, i tried making a custom firmware with the new pwnage tool many times with various
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickswagger View Post
    can anyone help me out.....i got an original iphone on at&t, i tried making a custom firmware with the new pwnage tool many times with various setting and no matter what i do, when i restore with that custome firmware, it just keeps rebooting, never actualling loading up all the way
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    Make sure you are in DFU mode before you restore. Your other option would be to restore to the stock apple firmware first, then restore to the custom firmware (in DFU).

Im still having this problem, and if someone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Havent been able to upgrade from 2.0.1 to 2.0.2 using the newest pwnage. Original iPhone, with AT&T. If not, can someone post a custom firmware

thanks in advance

Thanks

Hey my Google Maps wasn't working for 2.0.3 Pwnage so I updated using 2.0.3.1 and now my wifi won't connect. It says it's connected but it chooses to go with either Edge or 3G before it shows wifi signals at the top of the iphone!?

Can anyone please help? Should I restore regularly with iTunes then Pwnage, do I need a new 2.0.2 firmware?

8GB iPhone 3G 2.0.2 / 2.0.3.1 pwnage with Rogers

Julie, where you at?!?!?!?!?

- Why is my wifi not showing up!? just the 3G/EDGE!
    Last edited by RelleR; 08-28-2008 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by supershick View Post
    i just finished restoring my phone with the new Pwnage and after iTunes says, "your phone is ready to be rebooted" all the phone does is flash on and off the friggin pineapple logo.

Is something wrong? It's like it won't boot up or something.....wth?

this happened to me the first time i pwned my iphone........what i realized i did wrong was, u know the IPSW u make with pwnage? make sure u name something after the original file.....i just got confused with what i just typed, u know when it makes the IPSW, and it says to give it a name and then u hit "save", make sure u add "new restore" or something at the end of it, and then when u go into DFU mode, alt option on itunes restore, and make sure u choose that ipsw file with "new restore" in the name.....i hope u understand what im saying cuz im havin quite a hard time trying to word it, lol!! and it should boot up the bootneuter thing after the restore is done, so, idk why its not.....

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

where do i place the chmod 777? do i open a new directory once in the keychains folder? im new and confused and regretting this upgrade. everything was fine in 2.0.1 please be a little more descriptive

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey i keep getting error in itunes 1600 or 1601 cannot restore on my 8gb 3g already pwned on 2.0...whats wrong???

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

has anyone been able to solve the wifi issue. I am on pwnage 2.0.3.1 and everything went smooth. The only problem is that there is no wifi. It pushes out edge or 3g. I reset the network settings and get wifi for about 10 seconds then it goes away. It is not a password problem. It shows the network for no signal. Any ideas?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Same question as him^ also has anyone fixed the email problem? Do I have to jailbreak my phone again or is it possible to just fix with shh or the pwnagetool

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

need help downloaded firmware 2.02 but its in a folder and do not know how to get it in a format so pwnage can convert it into the restore that i need for the phone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iphone backup restoring
    Hello,

I have an iphone2g 1.1.4 and thinking to upgrade to 2.0.2.
    After having downloaded pwnage 2.0.3.1 and read the manual i'm lost regarding the backup restoring made by iTunes.
    After creating a restore image which one is pwnaged already, and receiving a pure and jailbraked 2.0.2, how can I achieve the restoring of my notes, settings and so on by iTunes?

Thanks in advance!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Help! No network connection.
    I upgraded from 1.1.4 to 2.0.2 with pwnage 2.0.3.1 but the phone did not unlock. So on the advice of a previous reply I restored to 2.0.2 with iTunes and ran Quickpwn. Now have a pwned 2.0.2 that connects to iTunes, syncs etc but will not connect to the Orange UK network. Any advice?

Help! No network connection.
    I upgraded from 1.1.4 to 2.0.2 with pwnage 2.0.3.1 but the phone did not unlock. So on the advice of a previous reply I restored to 2.0.2 with iTunes and ran Quickpwn. Now have a pwned 2.0.2 that connects to iTunes, syncs etc but will not connect to the Orange UK network. Any advice?
    Last edited by c7jdg; 09-09-2008 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

is it really any different with this ugrade?i had hell with my phone looping and crashing when 2.0.1 came out so im skeptical about upgrading.....

+ Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011