Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The XiPhone Project [Windows]

Default Not true
    Neo actually you are 100% False. I am the developer of this application. I never intended to call it AIPhone nor did i plan on mimicing ZiPhone. The site thats i own IS infact iunlocked.org. The nick name i go by on irc is Kinetic-X hence the 'X' iphone i also though XPWN ('X') was also a good way to describe the 'Cross' part.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jmcallister For This Useful Post:

dale1v (08-27-2008)

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

Just release it, Please.
    I want to try it out ...

Waiting for release, I want to use it.
    Last edited by 24trepid; 08-26-2008 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

OMG!

you people are still suckin zibri's %$#^@!!!!!!!!!

WTF????

READ!
    EDUCATE YOURSELF!!!!!

ZIBRI SAYS EVERYTHING WE ARE SAYING ON HIS OWN BLOG!!!!!!!

geez!

he copied open source code!

all the unlocks have been free information for all to use!!!!!!

he just copies it AFTER it came out!

he writes the code for the cute lil app called ziphone that then USES UNLOCKS AND JAILBREAKS MADE BY OTHER PEOPLE!

thats all!

which broke phones.

period.

and caused many fixes to have to be developed for all the bugs/file permissions issues/restore problems.

he admits it!

why dont you people??????

wow.
    i really hate when people get mad that i call them out on their low post count and recent join date, but look at the posts on this thread!!!!!
    the numbers don't lie!
    you guys are defending someone you know NOTHING about other than the fact that he made a "simple" program for all the noobs or people too lazy to educate themselves and do it right!!!! (basically the same thing)
    the iPhone is way to complex to have a one click unlock/jailbreak solution in only its second year of production!
    ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY CHANGE THE DAMN FIRMWARE AND/OR PHONE MODEL EVERY MONTH!!!!!

lmao!
    seriously!

Quote Originally Posted by jmcallister View Post
    Neo actually you are 100% False. I am the developer of this application. I never intended to call it AIPhone nor did i plan on mimicing ZiPhone. The site thats i own IS infact iunlocked.org. The nick name i go by on irc is Kinetic-X hence the 'X' iphone i also though XPWN ('X') was also a good way to describe the 'Cross' part.

HAHAHAHA PWND!!!!!!

damn shawty!
    Last edited by tattoojack; 08-26-2008 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

that is wrong ... never saw a perm damage with ziphone....
    somthing i cant say about other...let see what future brings.. o.O
    Last edited by HITCH; 08-27-2008 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by HITCH View Post
    Just because you never saw it with your own eyes does not mean it didn't happen. There is LEGITIMATE PROOF all over the internet that ZiPhone caused permanent bricks due to the fact that he is very bad at programming. If you don't know this then you don't have any idea what you are talking about.

As for XiPhone I am sorry if my previous post about how zibri is horrible and showing BigBoss's blog on the matter came across wrong. I wasn't sure if you (jmcallister) and the MOD's were talking about other people or including me in the comments you made. I in no way want you to think I meant any disrespect. I was trying to reply to a comment an ignorant person made about how "great" zibri is. I just said that the name was very close to something else that I despise. It would be like me naming my first born Hanal Secs. Yeah.. it's not the same name but .... man it's just too close for comfort . Your program looks good so far kinetic-x (which name do you want to go by on here? lol). Keep up the good work! If you need beta testers I'm here. I always wanted an open source xpwn gui so that we don't have to hang on the dev team's nuts so much. The ideas you have for the program sound great for windows users. Please don't get discouraged by the ignorant people that have posted extremely ignorant things.

and Neo-Tech wtf is wrong with you... why would you make that entire post up... you deserve to have your account revoked and ip banned for being a retard.
    Last edited by burtthaman; 08-28-2008 at 01:53 AM.
    iPhone: iPhone 3G (had original OTB 1.1.1)
    firmware: 2.1
    status: Not Pwned (too much trouble for not as much reward now that Appstore is around, I like being able to back up my iPhone and do updates without having to completely erase everything and start over.)
    service: AT&T (Cingular) USA
    MMS: not applicable

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HITCH View Post

you contradicted yourself in your own post!!!!

this is what i am talkin about!

you defend something that you do not even understand!
    and in the same sentence that you say I am wrong, you say that you could be wrong!!!!!

WHAT THE HE11 IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE????

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tattoojack View Post
    you contradicted yourself in your own post!!!!

this is what i am talkin about!

you defend something that you do not even understand!
    and in the same sentence that you say I am wrong, you say that you could be wrong!!!!!

WHAT THE HE11 IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE????

"I deal with the G.D. customers so the engineers dont have to. I have people skills , I am good at dealing with people. Cant you see that? what the he11 is wrong with you people!!!? "

Hehehehehe

Thanks

Chill, let's all just breathe
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

seriously, what's up with the name? Yphone, perhaps?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123