Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cycorder - Superior Free Video Recorder for 3G and 2.x

Hey does anyone know how to download stuff from the download section i am a member but when i try to download it says your trying to download to fast you have to wait 12 sec it says that over and over does anyone know

Quote Originally Posted by KRAZYKUZTOMS View Post
    Hey does anyone know how to download stuff from the download section i am a member but when i try to download it says your trying to download to fast you have to wait 12 sec it says that over and over does anyone know
    I'd never tried before (I just download from Cydia)but just tried without a problem using FF on Windows 7 - what are you using?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

thanks heard you the first time

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation Yes you can!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherbond007 View Post
    It will be even better when he updates it so we can email the videos to ourselves or love ones!!
    You can! Just install PixelPipe(free) from the Appstore. Then install PPVideoenabler from Cydia. This will allow you to upload your Cycorder videos to youtube, vimeo, etc... & also send your Cycorder videos to email recipients. Just be aware that the email recipients email service allows large file attachments to be received. Otherwise, they will never receive the video. Another alternative is to keep your videos short & sweet if you're planning on sending it through email. This is all done from your iPhone. No more downloading it from your iPhone to your computer. I tested it & everything works great. For large videos files, I recommend using a wifi connection. Another huge step in the Jailbreaking community for a complete multimedia cell phone.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZR_Yancy For This Useful Post:

AJRogers (09-28-2009), i_is_surf (03-02-2009), mikerlx (02-21-2009)

Go to /var/mobile/Media/Videos with either a program like WinSCP or Cyberduck and copy them onto your computer. Or, you could use MobileFinder to copy the videos to / and then you could email it to yourself if the file isnt too big...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ajl917 For This Useful Post:

eatdirt1 (02-22-2009)

Thanks

I have about 10 videso spanning a few months and had no idea where to send them or save them. Thanks so much!

Default videos on iphone
    It's great making videos that you can save on your computer and post online. You never know when something interesting will come up and you will want to post a video online to share with others.
    mod edit/links removed

This app worked real well when I had my iphone. I loved it. I posted many videos to my blog because of it
    No link... Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone dman112's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes i have been wanting Audio for a while thanks so much.

I have this also and its perfect, fits your everyday needs just fine.
    If I could help you with my answer give me a

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

example of cycorder used to record live performance here:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WwlEHIgKQk[/ame]

the audio really does incredibly well even at high levels. i don't think there can be any attenuation built in, but even so it sounds quite nice.
    WARNING: contains profane language -- not suitable for all.
    Last edited by chachlate; 03-09-2009 at 05:24 PM.

Goes to show the quality of cycorder but the subject matter is not suitable for a family audience.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

chachlate (03-09-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by lillewis51 View Post
    the difference between the two is that cycorder actually uses the camera. video recorder 3g takes screen shots at 15 fps making it grainy and laggy. cycorder surpasses it in video quality and it compresses the video in real time. yea email and youtube but with that crappy of "video" quality, compression time, and price. it sucks.

cycorder ftw
    Now, with the newly updated version of iPhone Video Recorder, the image quality is good as Cycorder, and also real time recording..., please check out from the Cydia feature page.

With the new camera API in FW 3.0 will we be seeing a video app in the app store soon?

I've been using both Cycorder and iPhone Video Recorder and I have to say that that Cycorder lags behind Video Recorder with the video quality, but not audio. There is no lag with Video Recorder like there is in Cycorder, but the only thing that sucks is that the audio is SOOO much better in Cycorder than Video Recorder...how is it for you guys?

i have question is there any u can upload the videos on to a pc or a mac and is there way to upload like via facebook and myspace?

when does the youtube upload and video repair come?

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast