+ Reply
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlock OTB 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 via Installer

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
upgrade to 1.1.3 off dev team update then unlock using iclarified app with the 1.1.2/1.1.3 unlock. almost there
    Green Apple
    Thanks

upgrade to 1.1.3 off dev team update then unlock using iclarified app with the 1.1.2/1.1.3 unlock. almost there

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    well it looks like it didnt work, could i just restore back to 1.1.1 again and start all over?

Green Apple
    Thanks

restore and retry

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question no sound o unlock iphon 1.1.3
    i have unlock my iphone and upgrade to 1.1.3 using all the instruction provided here , everything was working fine to the point where i notice that youtube was not working so i the "youtube activaction" and now i have no sound at all in my iphone and when ever i make a call the screen stays on and doesn't turn off plus cant use speaker ... can some one please help me fix this problem

...ok problem fix hufff
    Last edited by wuey86; 02-11-2008 at 06:58 PM. Reason: fix

iPhone? More like MyPhone antiflash's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by castilloj View Post
    well it looks like it didnt work, could i just restore back to 1.1.1 again and start all over?
    yes, whenever you encounter problems, you can restore back to 1.1.1
    Black 16GB 3G iPhone w/bestskinever
    Q6600, 3GB RAM, Vista Ultimate Desktop Box
    2 Hands, 10 Fingers, etc
    Temporary Eee PC Portable

Green Apple
    Thanks
    how do i downgrade my new 16g otb 1.1.3 so i can jailbreak it? i tried downgrading 2 times to 1.1.1 and then used ibrickr which scrolled nzumbers and continues to reboot any ideas?

Thanks

ok... for those of you who are using the iclarified source to unlock otb 112 and 113 then upgrading to 113 are you having ne problems with installer? I did this 3 times with the iclarified and ended up doing it again with only the dev teams method and now it works like a charm. I was getting errors with the main script doing it with the iclarified source. So just to prevent you from getting ne unneeded stress just follow the first post on this buggah and you guys should be all good!

Aloha

Green Apple
    Thanks
    i dont need to unlock just jailbreak 1.1.3 otb?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dickhaut View Post
    i dont need to unlock just jailbreak 1.1.3 otb?
    Did you downgrade baseband?
    If it aint broke... you aint try'en hard enough

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi guys....I used the iClaried to jailbreak and unlock my 1.1.2...it works but it cant recognised my carrier. What should I do to get my carrier working?

iPhone? More like MyPhone mwr_allen's Avatar
    Thanks

I have an unlocked iPhone OTB 1.1.2 which now has 1.1.3 using the latest Geohot solution but when I am using installer it is not installing some applications such as the latest update for BSD Subsystem, NES and I have just tried more and they all come up with "notice do not use passwr to change the password on 1.1.3, it is currently broken and will make springboard crash continuously", Then when I select "OK" it gives me an "ERROR Main script execution failed"

What is needed to fix this problem or is this just a bug with the new unlock.

Thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU

it worked perfect... i have already made my first phone call after nearly two months of having my iphone!!

so so so happy
    thank you everyone

Green Apple
    Thanks

mwr allen you need to clear your qeue for one. And secondly, you need to install the current community sources from installer and you should be good to go

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bosco0633 View Post
    mwr allen you need to clear your qeue for one. And secondly, you need to install the current community sources from installer and you should be good to go
    That doesn't work, at least not for me... I can clear the que, restart the phone, restore the phone, doesn't matter. Same error every time ...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mwr_allen View Post
    I have an unlocked iPhone OTB 1.1.2 which now has 1.1.3 using the latest Geohot solution but when I am using installer it is not installing some applications such as the latest update for BSD Subsystem, NES and I have just tried more and they all come up with "notice do not use passwr to change the password on 1.1.3, it is currently broken and will make springboard crash continuously", Then when I select "OK" it gives me an "ERROR Main script execution failed"

What is needed to fix this problem or is this just a bug with the new unlock.

Thanks.
    i would recommend uninstalling NES and any other extra little things you installed, like summerboard or whatever.

then, download "community sources" out of the source menu on installer.

refresh sources.

go under utilities and download "BossTool"

launch BossTool from your springboard. click on free disk space. move your fonts, then move your ringtones, and then move your apps.

turn off your phone and then turn it back on.

go into installer and now try to install any other apps you want. it should work like a charm.

basically, you're getting the script error because there's no room to download the apps onto the partition that has 300mb set aside for it. using the bosstool to free up disk space should solve the problem.

i had the same problem and, using bosstool, went from only 28mb free to 138mb free. bosstool really makes a huge difference.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default help me
    can sumone tell me were can i download 3.9 bootloader and can sum one tell me the details how to jailbreak 1.1.3 plzzzzzz thanx

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by desilover1987 View Post
    can sumone tell me were can i download 3.9 bootloader and can sum one tell me the details how to jailbreak 1.1.3 plzzzzzz thanx

Can you tell us what you intend to do with bootloader 3.9? If you are trying to jailbrake your iphone with the bootloader then you are barking at the wrong tree

You need to look under Guides

Rick

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Really need you guys help....I used the iClaried.com solution to jailbreak and unlock my 1.1.2...it works but it cant recognised my carrier. What should I do to get my carrier working?

Really need you guys help....I used the iClaried.com solution to jailbreak and unlock my 1.1.2..when i put in my sim card, it asked for password of my sim card. I key in my sim password but it cant recognised my carrier and it only shown one bar signal rather then indicated "no service".

So, my question is am I unlock my iphone? If yes, why it cant recognised my carrier?
    Last edited by wgooi2332; 02-13-2008 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wgooi2332 View Post
    Really need you guys help....I used the iClaried.com solution to jailbreak and unlock my 1.1.2...it works but it cant recognised my carrier. What should I do to get my carrier working?

Really need you guys help....I used the iClaried.com solution to jailbreak and unlock my 1.1.2..when i put in my sim card, it asked for password of my sim card. I key in my sim password but it cant recognised my carrier and it only shown one bar signal rather then indicated "no service".

So, my question is am I unlock my iphone? If yes, why it cant recognised my carrier?
    Can you try using a different sim card?

Why do you think the phone does not recognise your carrier? I would have thought that one bar signal is a poor signal rather than not recognising your carrier. In any case, if you are not happy with the results then you could restore the phone to 1.1.1 using iTunes and follow one of the many guides to unlock a 1.1.2 - 1.1.3 OTB iphones

Rick

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

while I was trying to do the process of unlocking I down graded to 1.1.1 and jail broke it but I could not find the OkToPrep. and even I could not find the tweaks 1.1.1 nor the Tweaks 1.1.2 i only found the tweaks 1.1.3

any suggestion