Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlock OTB 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 via Installer

Thanks

Fhew I guess I got lucky, since I ran it from 1.1.3.. Luckily my iPhone still works

i believe the final line should read:

IF YOU INSTALL A PACKAGE LIKE THIS WHILE IN 1.1.2 or 1.1.3, YOU CAN BRICK YOUR iPHONE.

not

IF YOU INSTALL A PACKAGE LIKE THIS WHILE IN 1.1.1 or 1.1.2, YOU CAN BRICK YOUR iPHONE.

Default 1.1.3 downgrade help
    It will not let me downgrade from 1.1.3, to 1.1.1

I can get to the part where i point to the firmware file in itunes, but it doesnt complete and i get an error, and then the iphone keeps the plug/itunes icon on the phone.

My phone is not sim unlocked.

Any ideas?

I have run this unlock for 1.1.1. and now have bricked iPhone. I was not able to turn on Airplain mode while I wass installing this script. First I lost my WiFi, and later tried to upgrdae to 1.1.3. following someone`s advice and NOW HAVE :

Phone with out WiFi and not ACTIVATED :-)

Can someone help me?
    Hello from iSerbia

Quote Originally Posted by Thepogcbr900rr View Post
    It will not let me downgrade from 1.1.3, to 1.1.1

I can get to the part where i point to the firmware file in itunes, but it doesnt complete and i get an error, and then the iphone keeps the plug/itunes icon on the phone.

My phone is not sim unlocked.

Any ideas?
    Yes, you will need to use iNdependence (Mac) or iBrickr (Windows) to "push" it out of recovery mode. Then, it will be in 1.1.1.

Guess I was dead lucky too, I installed the G-Unlock using Installer from iSpazio Unlock Tools source while running 1.1.3 (Dev Team, version was OTB 1.1.2)

Took less than 3mins, didn't even do a restart before popping the o2 SIM and trying a Vodafone SIM, works without a problem. Have done a few restarts and swapped different sims & all fine.

Great stuff!
    Last edited by andyorkney; 02-09-2008 at 03:15 PM.

I have just unlocked my 1.1.2 OTB with the new method, every think works fine. thanks!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    Last edited by birdhouse1575; 12-06-2012 at 12:47 AM.

Default Sim Card???
    When performing the upgrade from a jailbroken 1.1.1. phone, do i have to use the ATT sim card that came with the phone (obvioulsy doesnt work in Australia) or can i use the sim card that will be in the phone when it is eventually unlocked??

so no need to put in airplane mode while on 1.1.1?

Can I upgrade my 1.1.2 otb now to 1.1.3 bootloader 4.6

I can't seem to get it to work, I just got the iPhone damage message and I gave up.

i got up this morning with my new 16gig unlock using t-mobile,i love this place thank you all for everything.now i need to sell my 8gig lol.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Now i can buy a new one

is there a fix that can change 3's to names in 1.1.3. u upgrade to 1.1.3 and now my sms and incoming calls only show numbers not names

hmmmm I this geolunlock straigh from 1.1.3 and everythign works like a charm!

happy, just made my first i- phone calls and got my first sms's. now I'm on the way to 1.1.3
    thanx a lot

I just wanted to know how many people with otb 1.1.3 have downgraded to 1.1.1 and then with DevTeam upgraded back to 1.1.3. I wanted to know if there were any problems with the final upgrade of 1.1.3.

Thanks!

I'm running an otb 1.1.2 downgraded to 1.1.1 i followed the hackintosh forum process, downloaded the unlock from installer and my phone works! however, now my installer isn't working, the downloads keep timing out. AND my edge network isn't working... other than trying the whole process again is there anything i can do?
    thanks in advance!

Default Ummm
    OK if someone can help because I know I'm missing something simple....

Downgraded to 1.1.1
    installed OTB G-Unlock, OKtoprep, and bsd subsystems.

After installing all of these, turned airplane mode on.

Restored iTunes to 1.1.2....

After this I am using the *#307# thing and going setting up prefs and jailbreakme.com

After doing this and setting up never lock, wifi......I then go to jailbreakme.com and it hangs there, it doesn't install anything? Am I missing something? I have even tried using the 1.1.2 jailbreak.zip file and it says that I have to RUN OKtoprep first....I didn't know how to use this, so if anyone can see what I am doing wrong please help a brotha out...

thanks

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast