Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FREE IT. Software Unlock iPhone 1.1.2 OTB and 1.1.3 OTB! (yes the 4.6 bootloader)

got week03 1.1.3 OTB, and when I put cd usr/bin and then gunlock secpack ICE04.02(or 03).13_G.fls, at the end i got a message that erase failed.

anyone help?

Hiii there, thanks for a great forum!

I have a OTB 1.1.3 Iphone and would like to downgrade!

Issue :

Can you or can you not downgrade 1.1.3 ???? (according to various sites you can)
    This first line in the new Software Unlock iPhone 1.1.2 OTB and 1.1.3 OTB! GUIDE. looks like this : Downgrade your phone to 1.0.2. See all the great tutorials online to do this. .... well, please tell me how, we did tried all the available turtorials THEY DONT WORK!

2. If you do have a solution for downgrading OTB 1.1.3 Iphone please show me

3. Have you had succes with downgrading a OTB 1.1.3 Iphone ????

Best !!!

This is great news!
    So how long before we have an application to run this, so us novice's don't mess things up?
    Last edited by joelouis; 02-08-2008 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyden View Post
    Hiii there, thanks for a great forum!

I have a OTB 1.1.3 Iphone and would like to downgrade!

Issue :

Can you or can you not downgrade 1.1.3 ???? (according to various sites you can)
    This first line in the new Software Unlock iPhone 1.1.2 OTB and 1.1.3 OTB! GUIDE. looks like this : Downgrade your phone to 1.0.2. See all the great tutorials online to do this. .... well, please tell me how, we did tried all the available turtorials THEY DONT WORK!

2. If you do have a solution for downgrading OTB 1.1.3 Iphone please show me

3. Have you had succes with downgrading a OTB 1.1.3 Iphone ????

Best !!!
    i have tried downgrading step my step, means to 1.1.2 and then to 1.1.1 and then 1.02....and then follow the guide...seems to work alright for me
    Freedom for all iPhones...

Can anyone confirm 113 and if there are any gliches(if any)

Default updating 1.1.2 to 1.1.3
    I have an 1.1.2 OOTB after I have unlocked it with the new method, can I update it to 1.1.3?

thx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by bigs View Post
    I have an 1.1.2 OOTB after I have unlocked it with the new method, can I update it to 1.1.3?

thx in advance
    Good question!!!!
    Is better update an 1.1.2 OTB Jailbreaked to 1.1.3, Jailbreak it and Unlock with this method?

Any try this???

Hi Cokecan

Well I believe you of course, but can you show me witch guide/s you have been using ?

And can you tell me what you mean by downgrading in steps like you refer to
    means to 1.1.2 and then to 1.1.1 and then 1.02....and then follow the guide
    is that important? you cant downgrade immediate to 1.0.2 ?? well the guide you used must have the details!

Thanks for reply, its highly appreciated !!

Best///

Quote Originally Posted by Lyden View Post
    Hi Cokecan

Well I believe you of course, but can you show me witch guide/s you have been using ?

And can you tell me what you mean by downgrading in steps like you refer to is that important? you cant downgrade immediate to 1.0.2 ?? well the guide you used must have the details!

Thanks for reply, its highly appreciated !!

Best///
    You dont need to downgrade. it works using 1.1.2 or 1.1.3

Default Is there any way ???
    Is there any way for you guys to come up with jailbreak for 1.1.3 the same way you did 1.1.1 ??? So the ppl would not be having hard time downgrading/unlocking/upgrading and all the good stuff

That would be greatly appreciated

Running 1.1.3 Jailbroken with ZiPhone on
    AT&T

@boksa02... ur asking for soo much

guys any body had a problem downgrading to 1.0.2 ? i has a 112 and downgraded to 111 easily... but first i tried to directly DG to 102 but got stuck at "waiting for iphone" in itunes.. then i tried to DG to 111 and it worked and now im trying to DG from 111 to 102 but i get the same "waiting for iphone" in itunes.... it takes a lot of time? or is my 102 .ipsw file broken? or what? im using itunes 7.5.. didnt upgrade to 7.6...

Quote Originally Posted by hosies View Post
    @boksa02... ur asking for soo much

guys any body had a problem downgrading to 1.0.2 ? i has a 112 and downgraded to 111 easily... but first i tried to directly DG to 102 but got stuck at "waiting for iphone" in itunes.. then i tried to DG to 111 and it worked and now im trying to DG from 111 to 102 but i get the same "waiting for iphone" in itunes.... it takes a lot of time? or is my 102 .ipsw file broken? or what? im using itunes 7.5.. didnt upgrade to 7.6...
    Same goes for me.

I use itues 7.5, 7.4.3 and with ibrick still can't downgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2.

Quote Originally Posted by mopplecrump View Post
    You dont need to downgrade. it works using 1.1.2 or 1.1.3
    I am not shure I understand, I have a Iphone 1.1.3 and for me in order to use the : Software Unlock iPhone 1.1.2 OTB and 1.1.3 OTB! (yes the 4.6 bootloader) You say I dont need to downgrade ?But the first step in the guide is to downgrade ?Im sorry I am confused

Thanks for reply

I just ordered a Next SIM as well off eBay!!! I guess that is getting sent back then!!!

The question I want to know is will this work if I upgraded from jailbroken OTB 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 with the new baseband first, so I can use Google Maps Locate and then use this unlock method?

I got two OTB 1.1.2 phones to fully unlock (one is mine which is unlocked to use PAYG O2 SIM card and the other is a US one which I can't do anything with until now...) I'm going to be busy this evening...

Default Not working with 1.1.3
    Hi,
    I have tried this on 2 1.1.3 iPhones.
    i can confirm that this does NOT work with 1.1.3 otb
    The process stopps after erasing the header of the baseband and comment with an error.

Please do me a favor and stop writung stupid threads like "Yeah I wanna do this too" and stuff like that.
    It just makes it harder for everyone to find usefull information. Please only post if you have something useful to say. Thanx.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to marcelse For This Useful Post:

smiburho (02-08-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by w9cae View Post
    Here is a simpler method to making all this work:

Yes! I am 100% sure about this since I've got a fully functional, soft-unlocked 1.1.2 OTB lying in front of me. Here is a short and simple tutorial:

1. Open Instller on your jailbroken 1.1.2 OTB and install OpenSSH and Term-vt100 (under System)
    2. Connect via WiFi to your iPhone using WinSCP
    3. Copy all the files (gunlock, ICE04.02.13_G.fls and secpac) to /usr/bin
    4. Set permissions of gunlock to 755 in WinSCP
    5. Put iPhone in Airplane mode (IMPORTANT!)
    6. Execute the following commands in Terminal:

launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist

gunlock secpack ICE04.02.13_G.fls

launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist

7. Restart iPhone and throw your ***sim out of the window

Perfect! Works! No downgrade needed.
    Follow this tutorial, and thats it. In less than 2 minutes, DONE!
    THANKS w9cae !

(1.1.2 OTB no more stealth sim!)

Awesome work. I'm on AT&T, so no need here, but still glad to see it done.

Default files are on installer
    add this source to installer

http://sendowski.de/iphone

"Gunlock" and "Gunlock - files only" are available to install

Life is good again
    Last edited by ericidle; 02-08-2008 at 07:29 AM.
    Eric's iPhone 4 4.01 offically unlocked

first of all let me congratulate you dude...great job...question after we unlock the 1.1.2 OTB how do we upgrade to 1.1.3 ???? still use the dev's method or just use itunes upgrade ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Wayno's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by w9cae View Post
    Here is a simpler method to making all this work:

Yes! I am 100% sure about this since I've got a fully functional, soft-unlocked 1.1.2 OTB lying in front of me. Here is a short and simple tutorial:

1. Open Instller on your jailbroken 1.1.2 OTB and install OpenSSH and Term-vt100 (under System)
    2. Connect via WiFi to your iPhone using WinSCP
    3. Copy all the files (gunlock, ICE04.02.13_G.fls and secpac) to /usr/bin
    4. Set permissions of gunlock to 755 in WinSCP
    5. Put iPhone in Airplane mode (IMPORTANT!)
    6. Execute the following commands in Terminal:

launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist

gunlock secpack ICE04.02.13_G.fls

launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist

7. Restart iPhone and throw your ***sim out of the window
    Thanks to this I now have a couple of X-SIMs going spare if anyone is interested

1.1.2 OTB unlocked without downgrading, without iTunes, without pretty much anything other than what is posted above and the files from GeoHot
    iPhone 3gs, running 4.2 Greenp0is0ned
    iPad 32Gb, running 4.2 Grrenp0is0ned

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast